Zone1 When do you feel the 2nd Coming of Christ will be?

When will the 2nd Coming of Christ be?

• within 10 years

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • within 20 years

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • within 30 years

• within 40 years

• within 50 years

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • within 75 years

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • within 100 years

• within 150 years

• within 200 years

• within 500 years

• after 500 years

• He will never come again

Votes: 11 55.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And again the question: What is your real problem? What do you really like to know from me or from any other believer in god? Nothing or less than nothing?
I don't need to know anything about you or any Christian believer in God. I hear what you say and I see what you do. That tells me everything that I need to know. You have all missed the mark. I need to see all of you zombies out there make peace with each other, hear the voice of reason, repent, rise from the dead, and live up to your professed dedications to God and Jesus and biblical teachings and be done with the three in one edible Roman mangod that never existed

Its a do or die situation.

No one knows. He will come like a thief in the night, remember?
norwegen

I don't need to know anything about you or any Christian believer in God.

Aha-

I hear what you say and I see what you do.

You do not see what I do nor would you understand what I say because you do not speak German. You see in front of you a rectangle full of light - also called "monitor" - with some scribbles on. And you interpret this scribbles how you learned to do.

That tells me everything that I need to know.

So you are your own universe and I am not a part of this universe, god.

You have all missed the mark. I need to see all of you zombies

:lol: What a strange fantasy. My dogs would love you and your zombies. Zombies are very nourishing and easy to be torn in pieces.

out there make peace with each other, hear the voice of reason, repent, rise from the dead, and live up to your professed dedications to God and Jesus and biblical teachings and be done with the three in one edible Roman mangod that never existed

Its a do or die situation.

It is a do or die situation? Strange. But now I understand your "Zombie"-frustration. You are not able to kill the truth even when you will kill the truth. I never thought about that crucifixion is such a damn hard job for crucifiers. What about to change this and to live more light and easy with some hope and a lot of love which overcomes all limits of death?

Last edited:
What a strange fantasy. My dogs would love you and your zombies. Zombies are very nourishing and easy to be torn in pieces.
Ahem... You are one of those billions of zombies, so watch out for your own dogs sweetie.

There are dead people everywhere. Walking around like regular people. The can't see each other. They only see what they want to see. They don't know that they're dead. Just like you.

Reality is by far stranger than any fantasy I ever imagined....

Ahem... You are one of those billions of zombies, so watch out for your own dogs sweetie.

There are dead people everywhere. Walking around like regular people. The can't see each other. They only see what they want to see. They don't know that they're dead. Just like you.

Reality is by far stranger than any fantasy I ever imagined....

No truth - no reality - only your own thoughts in your own universe. But why are you not happy?

Last edited:
No truth - no reality - only your thoughts in your own universe. But why are you not happy?
Not happy? I'm sure if I was unhappy it would make you feel better about being so stupid as to fall for a fourth century roman joke, but I have never been happier in my entire life. Sorry.

Wondering when others think the 2nd coming of Christ will be. Let me know your thoughts.
Yesterday

Ok, ok, ok. wrong again!!

Woopie freak'in dooo!

Just how much crazier must it get exactly?

Yesterday
Ok, ok, ok. wrong again!! Woopie freak'in dooo!
Just how much crazier must it get exactly?
Many will be purified, cleansed, and refined by these trials. But the wicked will continue in their wickedness, and none of them will understand. Only the leaders who are wise will understand.

Daniel 12:10

Many will be purified, cleansed, and refined by these trials. But the wicked will continue in their wickedness, and none of them will understand. Only the leaders who are wise will understand.

Daniel 12:10
God only wants the wise and prudent to understand, hence the mystery.

The thing about God is, whatever God wants, he gets.

Whats the mystery? If you eat the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate your mind will be defiled and contaminate and you will degenerate into an unclean creature that can't ruminate.

Once a person loses their mind, their sanity, everything is mysterious and incomprehensible.

Whats the mystery? If you eat the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate your mind will be defiled and contaminate and you will degenerate into an unclean creature that can't ruminate.

Once a person loses their mind, their sanity, everything is mysterious and incomprehensible.
You obviously have all the answers, my bad

Here, you win a

1694193819504.png

Now what?

Not happy? I'm sure if I was unhappy it would make you feel better about being so stupid as to fall for a fourth century roman joke, but I have never been happier in my entire life. Sorry.

Aha. Wonderful.

Last edited:
You obviously have all the answers, my bad

Here, you win a

View attachment 826633

Now what?
You couldn't come up with thirty pieces of silver? Damn you are cheap, and dumb. Now what?

Now is the time for you to learn to sing a new song, or perish. Stop acting stupid and just do it.

Last edited:
Atheism is a belief. Agnosticism is a philosophy. An agnostics accepts the own recognition (in sense of the German word "Erkenntnis") not to be able to know whether god exists or not exists.

Agnosticism is no belief at all but the philosophical insight [still] not to be able to solve the problem whether god exists or not exists (or both). What to do with this knowledge or how to interpret this is a totally other thing. I am for example an agnostics who believes in god. Very most Christians who believe in god are agnostics - whether they call this so or not. But on a mysterious reason today the word "agnosticism" is often used instead of the word "atheism".

Atheism is nothing else than a belief. It's "only" the spiritual belief not to believe in spirituality. And like all other forms of religions atheism also has to live with contradictions, paradoxes, absurde sects and murderous attitudes. Also atheists are human beings. Atheism is no way to switch into a position where recognition is independent from humanity - in all good and bad forms of humanity.

Also atheistic scientists for example have to believe in a common truth between all sciences - otherwise to do science makes not any sense. Science believes in one common truth and not in many truthes depending on different perceptions and positions. To believe in one common truth which connects all people with each other is a form of belief in god.

One of the worst mistakes today is to think human beings are god on their own ("supermen" in sense of Nietzsche) and manipulations of the human languages bear a "new" truth. Nothing bears a new truth. Truth was always what it is. We do not make it. We recognize - if we are lucky - what's wrong. And as long as something is "definetelly" not wrong it's true. But this "definition" is not man made. It's universe-made for scientists. And Christians believe in very most cases the universe is made from god - out of nothing. This belief is not essential for Christians - we just simple found not a better "solution" or plausibility in the last 1600-1700 years. But somehow this belief seems to frustrate a lot of not-Christians.
Atheism is a lack of belief in a god/God, so all of that wordage went to waste. A-theism/Non-theism, as in not believing in a deity or theistic reality.

norwegen

Like a thief in the night, they say. What better time for judgment? When the city's population was swollen with Jews in observance of Passover.

If only they had been aware.

The thing about God is, whatever God wants, he gets.
I believe God wants us to love him for who he is and not what he can do for us and that's why there is a perceived mystery.

I suspect the mystery Votto is referring to is why God doesn't reveal himself. But I think it's wonderful how you can segue an innocent and non-confrontational statement like that into Christianity bashing.

With all the immorality in the world and little respect for the sanctity of life I feel that the second coming of Christ is near but beware of false prophets.

so all of that wordage went to waste.
Did it? His wording was correct. He stated it in the positive which is the correct way. You stated it as a negative which is the incorrect way. Atheists don't lack beliefs. They believe no God exists. That's a belief. That's not a lack of a belief.

Forum List

Back