When Hillary paid for the Steele Dossier and put it down as a "legal expense" her campaign was fined $100k

This sealion question was already answered at trial.

In the future, refrain from sealioning. Just state your point in a sentence and then we will address it.

So, state the claim that Trump was not involved in keeping the books of his business.

This sealion question was already answered at trial.

It was? At what point?

Just state your point in a sentence and then we will address

I did, a couple of times.

So, state the claim that Trump was not involved in keeping the books of his business.

I did…that’s what I was saying

I’ve figured it out…you DO love me! Only love would keep someone who claims they are tired of my posts coming back. That’s gotta be it

It’s ok, I think you’re ok too…not that I’m wanting to swap bodily fluids or anything.

😊

More fishing with red herring?

Trump caused it to be, ergo his ownership and guilt. Follow the friggin facts and trail evidence and arguments. His legal team didn't even use that nonsensical argument. You're grasping at unintelligible bullshit

lol, I can’t help that you refuse to read the statute that Bragg brought up.

“I intend to defraud people by writing something on this piece of paper that nobody will ever see!”

Does that even make sense?

Why is this any different?

Trump is going to honestly raise $2-3 BILLION more from American citizens than he would have before this. Not men and women with deep pockets, but just regular Mom and Pop store owners and blue collar workers.
Did the Clinton campaign force the government to go to court? That usually makes a big difference.

'tis you who missed it...

The Special Counsel investigation uncovered extensive criminal activity

• The investigation produced 37 indictments; seven guilty pleas or convictions; and compelling evidence that the president obstructed justice on multiple occasions. Mueller also uncovered and referred 14 criminal matters to other components of the Department of Justice.

A total of thirty-four individuals and three companies were indicted by Mueller's investigators. Eight have pleaded guilty to or been convicted of felonies, including five Trump associates and campaign officials.
Cut the crap, troll.

I did…that’s what I was saying
You didnt say it. You asked a sealion question.

if you had said it, you would have been wrong.

As shown at trial.

Maybe you should go read read old threads before commenting again. Or gasp read some reporting on the trial.

You didnt say it. You asked a sealion question.

if you had said it, you would have been wrong.

As shown at trial.

Maybe you should go read read old threads before commenting again. Or gasp read some reporting on the trial.

You can say sea lion as much as you like, still doesnt apply to me.

Which reporting would you like me to watch? CNN lies or Fox lies?

If they would have televised the trial, we wouldn’t.l need to rely on bias filtered media…I think I said that..before the trial even began…and here we are..

You can say sea lion as much as you like, still doesnt apply to me.
It 100% does. You beg for basic information you should already have, so you can shit on it and waste people's time. Then you ask the same sealion questions again, of other posters, in other threads, even after they have been answered.

yawn

If you don't know the basic info of the topic, you shouldn't be commenting.

It 100% does. You beg for basic information you should already have, so you can shit on it and waste people's time. Then you ask the same sealion questions again, of other posters, in other threads, even after they have been answered.

yawn

If you don't know the basic info of the topic, you shouldn't be commenting.
Nope, I’ve asked like 2 questions of which you’ve given zero answers. You just keep talking about sea lions.

Forum List

Back