When Hillary paid foreigners for dirt on a rival it was OK.....

How can ANYONE rationalize these two positions??? How can you condemn Trump while COMPLETELY excusing Hillary and expect ANYONE to take you seriously?

tumblr_lfgsj5EkvA1qgxm4ao1_500.gif

When Trump asks foreign leaders to investigate corruption of our former leaders it's considered criminal.

How can ANYONE rationalize these two positions??? How can you condemn Trump while COMPLETELY excusing Hillary and expect ANYONE to take you seriously?

Hillary wasn't President or a member of the government. She was a private citizen.

Trump is using the power of the Presidency for personal gain.

When Trump asks foreign leaders to investigate corruption of our former leaders it's considered criminal.

Hillary wasn't President or a member of the government. She was a private citizen.

Trump is using the power of the Presidency for personal gain.
I expected some pretzel logic responses but that is just stupid.

Hillary paid NO foreigners. Please post a copy of the check her campaign wrote to a foreigner.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Didn't tramp get everything on Hillary from the Russians, seems to me they (the Russians) have everything that is left. Without a doubt they (Russians) interfered in our election of 2016, and tramp invited them to interfere in our 2020 election.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Meanwhile tramps kids are jetsetting around the globe on our dime.

Have an adult help you if you are having issues opening and reading link provided...

If you are wanting to see what a cancelled check looks like I can show you my Checks to 'TRUMP 2020'...

Ya know why only the loony toon Trumpers are making this claim?

Because

A. The DNC hired an American company to get oppo research, not Hillary

B. That company on it’s own got info from various sources (some Russian.. one very likely an Intel asset of the US who has since been pulled out because of fears that Trump would out him)

C. The Dems not only did not use it but did what you are supposed to do... turned it over to the FBI

Last edited:

Meanwhile tramps kids are jetsetting around the globe on our dime.

Yep, next thing ya know one of them will be using Air Force I or II for trips to Ukraine or China...you know like Hunter Biden did, dumbass.

Interesting that you are now admitting the truth of the Steele Dossier however

Have an adult help you if you are having issues opening and reading link provided...

If you are wanting to see what a cancelled check looks like I can show you my Checks to 'TRUMP 2020'...
It says a LAWYER hired Fusion GPS and as you well know, it is HIS name on the check.

Ya know why only the loony toon Trumpers are making this claim?

Because

A. The DNC hired an American company to get oppo research, not Hillary

B. That company on it’s own got info from various sources (some Russian.. one very likely an Intel asset of the US who has since been pulled out because of fears that Trump would put him)

C. The Dems not only did not use it but did what you are supposed to do... turned it over to the FBI

For Christ sake, who funded the DNC in 2016 after Obama drained it, dumbass.

Forum List

Back