When I think of the hell....then candidate Obama endured.....

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
There is no way in hell, this country isn't racist, bias and down right mean when it came to Obama's run for the white house and for the media to give Trump a pass day in and down out over the shit he's said and done, unbelieveable.....Obama sat in a damn church and for MONTHS. rev. Wright and Obama was the topic. Obama said people cling to their guns and religion...for months the Media pounded on his connection to the black panthers.....I mean the list is endless the hell this black man went through.....but Trump, its another gotdamned day at the office.....white people own the fact, your racist and vote Trump simply because you want a white MALE back in the white house.

There is no way in hell, this country isn't racist, bias and down right mean when it came to Obama's run for the white house and for the media to give Trump a pass day in and down out over the shit he's said and done, unbelieveable.....Obama sat in a damn church and for MONTHS. rev. Wright and Obama was the topic. Obama said people cling to their guns and religion...for months the Media pounded on his connection to the black panthers.....I mean the list is endless the hell this black man went through.....but Trump, its another gotdamned day at the office.....white people own the fact, your racist and vote Trump simply because you want a white MALE back in the white house.

What about voting for Hillary? Doesn't that make one racist as well? She ain't black and has been given a pass to so many crimes. Crimes that a black man or woman would be sitting in prison for already.

When I think of what obama endured the conclusion is, it wasn't nearly what he deserves.

We are not capable of giving him what he truly deserves.

There is no way in hell, this country isn't racist, bias and down right mean when it came to Obama's run for the white house and for the media to give Trump a pass day in and down out over the shit he's said and done

This is a joke, right? I've never seen a more coordinated campaign by the media and the political apparatus to take a down a candidate the way they have Trump. The media did nothing but fawn over Obama like he was the second coming of Christ. In fact, it was the media that got him elected because he was and still is completely out of his depth.

A TRUE American cry baby and a call for blacks to rebellion against a made up narrative....pathetic these THUGERY members and supporters....Hey, isn't it time for another outraged riot and looting?,,,,Isn't Trump’s use of the word pussy enough to start one?

There is no way in hell, this country isn't racist, bias and down right mean when it came to Obama's run for the white house and for the media to give Trump a pass day in and down out over the shit he's said and done

This is a joke, right? I've never seen a more coordinated campaign by the media and the political apparatus to take a down a candidate the way they have Trump. The media did nothing but fawn over Obama like he was the second coming of Christ. In fact, it was the media that got him elected because he was and still is completely out of his depth.
Clearly you're buggin now Taz.......Media gave Obama a break? Really....what was so apparent was the Obama was the cleanest candidate they've ever covered and they went shit to the winds trying to find shit on this guy and failed miserably at it....Trump is nothing but a media whore who's antics make for all the coverage he's getting and this latest apology bs he's given, reminds me of Michael Jackson's media time after being accused of fondling little boys....LOLOLOL.

Face it, your guys a loser and should be locked up just for being an idiot.

Clearly you're buggin now Taz.......Media gave Obama a break? Really....what was so apparent was the Obama was the cleanest candidate they've ever covered and they went shit to the winds trying to find shit on this guy and failed miserably at it....Trump is nothing but a media whore who's antics make for all the coverage he's getting and this latest apology bs he's given, reminds me of Michael Jackson's media time after being accused of fondling little boys....LOLOLOL.

First of all, Trump isn't my guy. I'm not voting for him. Second, you have selective amnesia. Just as I've never seen the media conspire to derail a candidate like Trump, I also never saw them coordinate to get a candidate elected like they did Obama. They were gushing over him all the way back to the 2004 DNC convention when he spoke. You talk about racism, but the fact is Obama got elected precisely because of his race. The media made sure we got the first black president. They loved McCain until he was running against the first black party nominee and then it was 10 positive stories on Obama for every one on McCain. Get real.

It has been leaked that Hillary wants total open boarders and the media is all hyped on what Trump said over 10 years ago? You mean that treatment?

The only way the OP could be more full of shit is if she were taller. The worst "hell" obama went through was a nasty rash from the media sucking on his balls 24/7. He worshiped with an America-hating, racist, fraud preacher, married an America-hating racist, studied at the feet of an America-hating terrorist, and was utterly unqualified for the office. He belittled Americans of faith and the Bill of Rights itself.

The media danced around him like intoxicated adherents to some ancient religion where a chosen member dons a mask and thereby embodies a god to whom all must supplicate for racial forgiveness. Guilt-ridden white, liberals made obama into an icon he was unfit and disinterested in being beyond winning an election.

When he won the election, commemorative plates were issued and the inhabitants of liberal enclaves from Cambridge to San Francisco celebrated in dizzy joy as if the messiah had returned. Only here was a messiah they could worship without the embarrassment of their own families' real religious traditions.

So, the OP can take all her usual racist bullshit and shove it right back up her ass where it came from.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back