When is Abortion Murder?

rcfieldz

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2014
U.S.A.
When is Abortion Murder?
I am wondering if at any time, except when the mother's health is in danger, is the act of removing a fetus from a woman just something that is ordinarily done because the woman does not want to bare a child. I guess it doesn't matter when one believes a fetus has a soul, but how disgusted at the thought of reproduction with the genes of another human is found repulsive. And I wonder if a child is found to have traits for a particular disease by way of a non-evasive test should be grounds for disposal? Or if any birth defects will be found to be non preventable therefor warranting a case to be donated for parts. Is murder of a child only when it has already passed thru the birth canal or when a mother(is killed) dies with child even tho there is no way of knowing whether they would live thru childbirth?

I believe abortions are done routinely for two reasons, mainly. The first is failure to plan--didn't take charge of her own fertility. Second, because she "engineered" a pregnancy to hook a guy. Then when it proved not to obtain the desired results she has an abortion. Mother's life in jeopardy hardly ever happens. Known or suspected problem with a fetus is still something the mother is in control of ultimately. Have known women in this situation and they chose to have the baby regardless. The women I've known personally who have had abortions were definitely permanently affected adversely by their decision to do so.

Thanks for your reply and perspective. Myself being a male , I really have no idea why or about the journey for a woman in life or matters of control over their reproductive organs. I also have been treated like nothing more than a one night stand by women. Although there was one once that tried to act like I had missed out by not getting her..? I was never attracted to her in any way.

Abortion is never murder. Murder is when you kill a person, which a fetus isn't.

"When is Abortion Murder?"

This confuses two separate and distinct legal realms, one having nothing to do with the other.

Abortion concerns civil law, substantive due process, and the right of individuals to be free from unwarranted state interference concerning matters both personal and private.

Murder concerns criminal law, procedural due process, and crimes committed against persons entitled to Constitutional protections.

As a fact of settled and accepted Constitutional law an embryo/fetus is not entitled to Constitutional protections; to attempt to associate abortion performed in the context of a given state's laws governing the practice with 'murder' fails as factually and legally wrong, and is nothing more than unwarranted demagoguery.

Abortion ends a genetically unique human at an early stage of development. Is it murder?

When is Abortion Murder?
I am wondering if at any time, except when the mother's health is in danger, is the act of removing a fetus from a woman just something that is ordinarily done because the woman does not want to bare a child. I guess it doesn't matter when one believes a fetus has a soul, but how disgusted at the thought of reproduction with the genes of another human is found repulsive. And I wonder if a child is found to have traits for a particular disease by way of a non-evasive test should be grounds for disposal? Or if any birth defects will be found to be non preventable therefor warranting a case to be donated for parts. Is murder of a child only when it has already passed thru the birth canal or when a mother(is killed) dies with child even tho there is no way of knowing whether they would live thru childbirth?

Abortion? Really? Nothing else on your plate these days wanna talk about that old chestnut?

When is Abortion Murder?

Abortion? Really? Nothing else on your plate these days wanna talk about that old chestnut?
Better then you spamming another useless thread.

Forum List

Back