Zone1 When Is Anger Justifiable?

Anger is a sign of fear, no confidence, and confusion. So it is never good to show it. It gives the enemy confidence. Control anger and focus it with a calm mind and it can be a source of strength and resolve.

Anger is a sign of fear, no confidence, and confusion. So it is never good to show it. It gives the enemy confidence. Control anger and focus it with a calm mind and it can be a source of strength and resolve.

Right, so how are we supposed to do that when we've got a bunch of Marxist idiots running our country?

This question confuses me a lot. :confused-84:

Where there is a valid cause.

If someone talking to you mentions that he doesn't like your favorite movie, and you get angry, that is you being unreasonable.

If someone talking to you calls you a wacist for no reason, then becoming angry makes sense. You were just insulted by an asshole for no reason.

My anger doesn't need to be justified by someone else. Now, it is the actions that I take afterwards that might be cause for concern.

That makes no sense. "justified by someone else"?

Actions? Are you assuming that you are committing violence?

It's human to get angry. The question is what you do with your anger.

If you become emotional over it and act out, well, what happens is on you.

The question was, when is it justified. You did not address that question...

Right, so how are we supposed to do that when we've got a bunch of Marxist idiots running our country?
Then as Thomas Pain once said, Organize, Organize Organize. Focus on a plan to change things and focus the energy of your anger on achieving the goal of the plan.

That makes no sense. "justified by someone else"?

Actions? Are you assuming that you are committing violence?
At no point in time do you ever get to tell me how to feel. Ever. You can do it but I'm not listening to that nonsense. I'm not going to be emotionally manipulated. I might just give you the bird and laugh at you.

Any actions. It doesn't have to be "violent". Cause and effect plays big here.

At no point in time do you ever get to tell me how to feel. Ever. You can do it but I'm not listening to that nonsense. I'm not going to be emotionally manipulated. I might just give you the bird and laugh at you.

Any actions. It doesn't have to be "violent". Cause and effect plays big here.

I wasn't telling you how to feel.

Just keep your countenance in permanent happy, happy joyful screen saver mode. Underneath the surface be as turbulent as you must. Fuses of good Americans are burning down coast to coast. America is a powder keg for sure, but you don't want to be that guy or gal we read about on national news who blew their fuse too early, who the cops or a fellow motorist turned into Swiss cheese. Keep calm and stew, the time is coming for times to be a changing.

I wasn't telling you how to feel.
Correll, I know. I was just trying to make a point. It's not a you-you; it's a general you.

I should have been more clear. I apologize for the confusion.

Forum List

Back