When is President Biden going to help our economy. Price of gas is $3.89 by me. It was under two dollars under Trump.

What years do you think we were in a recession?
10 of the last 11. It’s a high probability gas prices will go down everytime the middle class loses thier jobs.
Under Trump. Geesus, have you been asleep ?

Well except energy independence was already achieved by the Obama/Biden administration, who increased American energy production by 80% when he was in office. Trump simply took credit for it.

Um your first link says we archived both that milestones under trump

Well except energy independence was already achieved by the Obama/Biden administration, who increased American energy production by 80% when he was in office. Trump simply took credit for it.

But Trump never took credit for his inept reaction to covid and the recession…..

10 of the last 11. It’s a high probability gas prices will go down everytime the middle class loses thier jobs.
Under Trump. Geesus, have you been asleep ?
You think we’ve been in a recession the last 10 years? What do you think a recession is?

You think we’ve been in a recession the last 10 years? What do you think a recession is?
I know what it is. It has a definition. Look it up. 10 of the last 11 recessions under gop administrations. Deal with it.

I have…and the definition I found doesn’t support your claim we have been in one for 10 years
No one said we’ve been in a recession for 10;years bubba, . We’ve had 11 and 10 have been under gop admins. Try to stay awake.

No one said we’ve been in a recession for 10;years bubba, . We’ve had 11 and 10 have been under gop admins. Try to stay awake.
You only think we have had 11 in history?

But what did that have to do with my question anyway? Are you saying the entire trump admin was a recession?

You only think we have had 11 in history?

But what did that have to do with my question anyway? Are you saying the entire trump admin was a recession?
Every gop president since Eisenhower has had one. I think you need to do some research.

Hilarious. It was near 2.00 under Trump because we were in a recession. Millions lose their jobs and health insurance under GOP lead recessions.
What’s funny if you think people are suffering?

You hang blacks from trees?

Forum List

Back