🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When our battalion of transvestite, crossdressing milk-toasts meets a battalion of battle hardened spetnaz.....what is going to happen?

I'm trying to picture the minutes of such a battle....as our hopelessly misidentified military strikes out across the field in disarray and moral uncertainty to face a well oiled killing machine composed of nightmare soldiers who eat kettle bells for breakfast and practice their killing blows on sexually confused recruits. At first engagement, probably and exchange of fire from behind various types of barriers both natural and man made it will boil down to who are the better marksmen......hard to call that one. But then as things get close and tough.....I shudder to think of what the results might be. See... Spetnaz are not in any way doubtful of who they are or what they want to do or for that matter who they want to kill. Our guys ( um is it alright to name gender here? ) on the other hand are kinda clueless about whether or not it's even alright to pull the trigger never mind engage in the totally committed violence of hand to hand combat..... I can see limp bodies flying about like children and falling still where they land in an onslaught of mismatch between real soldiers and diluted military hermaphrodites....this is a scary thought.

JO
So you're another one of those idiots that thinks military combat is always hand to hand, like in an old John Wayne movie. It's not like that any more, dumb ass.

BULLDOG

Women in the military are fine as long as they dont fight on the front lines. They actually make very good fighter pilots.
The problem with them fighting on the front lines is they dont have the strength to carry a wounded comrade back to safety.

When our battalion of transvestite, crossdressing milk-toasts meets a battalion of battle hardened spetnaz.....what is going to happen?​

Hopefully, the FIRST thing that will happen is that they will learn there is no such thing as a "milk-toast;" the word is milquetoast.

It has nothing to do with milk or toast, just as the country Niger or the adjective "niggardly" has nothing to do with the "N-word."

BULLDOG

So you believe women are strong enough to haul a 200 lb man with 50 lbs of gear on his back?
It's a scientific fact that men are stronger than women. Just look at all those trans men whipping up on all those poor girls in sports.
But you're fine with that.

BULLDOG

So you believe women are strong enough to haul a 200 lb man with 50 lbs of gear on his back?
It's a scientific fact that men are stronger than women. Just look at all those trans men whipping up on all those poor girls in sports.
But you're fine with that.
Fortunately, most positions in our military would never have to haul a 200 pound man with 50 pounds of gear. As a rule, those that might be put in that position, man or woman, are trained and tested to see that they can.

Th
BULLDOG

Women in the military are fine as long as they dont fight on the front lines. They actually make very good fighter pilots.
The problem with them fighting on the front lines is they dont have the strength to carry a wounded comrade back to safety.
Then you utilize the two person rifle carrier system.

BULLDOG

Which I clearly addressed.
Women make good pilots where strength isnt an issue.
I dont want someone fighting next to me that doesnt have the ability to drag my ass out of a bad situation.
Nobody is going to be fighting next to you unless you install another keyboard in front of your couch.

BULLDOG

BULLDOG

I dont want someone fighting next to me that doesnt have the ability to drag my ass out of a bad situation.
Nobody is going to be fighting next to you unless you install another keyboard in front of your couch.

Who said I was planning on joining the military?
I'm 56 fer fucks sake and they wouldnt take me anyway. You could join with the clinton dont ask dont tell plan I'm sure.
But I promise you,any front line soldier feels the same way I do.
Jesus Christ what has happened to the American Male,back in the day 18 year olds were storming the Beaches at Normandy while today they're a bunch Pajama boy soy eating pussies like yourself.

BULLDOG

BULLDOG

I'm 56 fer fucks sake and they wouldnt take me anyway. You could join with the clinton dont ask dont tell plan I'm sure.
Jesus Christ what has happened to the American Male,back in the day 18 year olds were storming the Beaches at Normandy while today they're a bunch Pajama boy soy eating pussies like yourself.
When did you storm anything but the cupboard cup cake?

BULLDOG

BULLDOG

At 56, I doubt you are old enough to know anything about Normandy other than what you saw in an old John Wayne movie. Are you really stupid enough to think that with today's modern technology, that our military would ever be called on to fight a battle like we did in Normandy? You don't even consider how stupid your posts are before you click that button, do you?

BULLDOG
Maybe you've heard of these things called history books.
And you have a shit ton of history videos,which I'm sure you dont watch.
Back in the day kids would lie about their age so they could join the military and fight for our country.
And you're right about one thing. The kids of today dont have the stones to fight a war like the kids of yesteryear.

BULLDOG
Back in the day kids would lie about their age so they could join the military and fight for our country.
And you're right about one thing. The kids of today dont have the stones to fight a war like the kids of yesteryear.
If you ever decide to join reality, instead of staying in your fantasy world, there will be people to help you.

BULLDOG
If you ever decide to join reality, instead of staying in your fantasy world, there will be people to help you.

I think you're barking up the wrong tree ya Mutt.

BULLDOG

And we all know how much I care about what you might think.

BULLDOG

And we all know how much I care about what you might think.

Than stop posting about me.

Forum List

Back