🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When our battalion of transvestite, crossdressing milk-toasts meets a battalion of battle hardened spetnaz.....what is going to happen?

BULLDOG
Maybe you've heard of these things called history books.
And you have a shit ton of history videos,which I'm sure you dont watch.
Back in the day kids would lie about their age so they could join the military and fight for our country.
And you're right about one thing. The kids of today dont have the stones to fight a war like the kids of yesteryear.
If you ever decide to join reality, instead of staying in your fantasy world, there will be people to help you.

I think you're barking up the wrong tree ya Mutt.
And we all know how much I care about what you might think.

Than stop posting about me.
I enjoy laughing at your goofy remarks. That doesn't mean I think there is any value in them.

BULLDOG
Back in the day kids would lie about their age so they could join the military and fight for our country.
And you're right about one thing. The kids of today dont have the stones to fight a war like the kids of yesteryear.
If you ever decide to join reality, instead of staying in your fantasy world, there will be people to help you.

I enjoy laughing at your goofy remarks. That doesn't mean I think there is any value in them.

I enjoy mocking you for your ignorance.

BULLDOG

I enjoy mocking you for your ignorance.
Sure you do BooBoo.

Forum List

Back