When Reality beats Fiction: Anti-Gay Republican Outed As A Drag Queen Named ‘Miss Mona Sinclair’

Addicting Info Anti-Gay Republican Outed As A Drag Queen Named Miss Mona Sinclair IMAGE

482641_10201057577751832_1026231427_n.jpg

Meet 34-year-old Steve Wiles, GOP candidate for the North Carolina Senate. He supports Amendment 1, North Carolina’s ban on same-sex marriage. However, there is another side to Mr. Wiles. According Randy Duggins, former owner of the gay bar Club Odyssey, Wiles was a frequent patron of the club in the 1990’s. Further, circa 2001-2002, Wiles began working for the club as the performance booker and show director for drag shows. Wiles emceed the drag shows as a female impersonator named Miss Mona Sinclair, The Raw Story reports. Duggins says, speaking of Wiles to the Winston-Salem Journal:

“He’s Mona Sinclair.”

Wiles, while blundering around to attempt to both deny and justify his past, originally said:

That’s not me.”

Later, however, Wiles admitted to his former career as a Club Odyssey drag queen while speaking to Business Insider:

“I think that everyone has their own choices to make and I’m fine with everyone making their own. For me, from a religious standpoint, just for my life, for me, it just was not something that I wanted to continue. Of course it was an embarrassment, but you know, you move on. You live life, and you change, and you make yourself what you want yourself to be. And that’s where I am now.”

Here’s the image:

mona.jpg

t isn’t exactly the sort of thing one can do in secret. Further, if someone does something like that, then comes out for legislation that hurts the community he was once a part of, he has to expect the whistle to get blown. That is just the way it is, Mr. Wiles, and, in my opinion, you are getting just what you deserve. You are a hypocrite of the highest order, and your time for getting your comeuppance is now.

As for the million dollar question, that is, whether or not Steve Wile is gay? Of course Wiles neither confirms nor denies that, lest something about his sexual past comes out, most likely. He says, in response to the question:

No, no, I really wont make any comments on that.”
Simply gorgeous...I bet he can deep throat also....

Oh Gawd, more gay propaganda. One day, gays will figure it out. Most people are completely sick of the 24/7 gay propaganda. It's gotten to be too much. It's a lame 'Boy who cried Wolf' scenario now. Most just want gays to STFU. Enough is enough already. SHEESH!

As soon as they receive their rights as citizens, it will all go away.

You have no right to be served by any business, period. They already have all the rights they're entitled to.

Yes I do. However, gays don't.

Oh Gawd, more gay propaganda. One day, gays will figure it out. Most people are completely sick of the 24/7 gay propaganda. It's gotten to be too much. It's a lame 'Boy who cried Wolf' scenario now. Most just want gays to STFU. Enough is enough already. SHEESH!

You have no right to be served by any business, period. They already have all the rights they're entitled to.

Yes I do. However, gays don't.

If they have no right to be served, then no harm done, right?

BTW, you have no right to be served either. Your post only proves that you have no conception of what a right is.

Yeah, its quite clear that the most homophobic people want to be gay but their social group forbids it so they take that frustration of being sexually attracted to another male out on men who are not afraid of being gay.

It's sad.

It's quite clear that anytime you say, "It's quite clear . . . " it will be followed by the most muddled, screwed-up bullshit ever.

When Reality beats Fiction: Anti-Gay Republican Outed As A Drag Queen Named ‘Miss Mona Sinclair’

Wow.

Is that anything like a President who vows to have "the most transparent administration in history", who then spends most of his time concealing stuff from Congress, lying to the American people about what his programs will do, and swearing there's "not a smidgen of corruption" in his reign?

Is that the "reality beating fiction" you're talking about?
Don't forget he was against queer marriage before he was for it.

Not to mention there's not a chance in hell that they're EVER going to shut up, no matter what "rights", privileges, or concessions they get. There's too much mileage to be had in being a perpetual victim.

Addicting Info Anti-Gay Republican Outed As A Drag Queen Named Miss Mona Sinclair IMAGE

482641_10201057577751832_1026231427_n.jpg

Meet 34-year-old Steve Wiles, GOP candidate for the North Carolina Senate. He supports Amendment 1, North Carolina’s ban on same-sex marriage. However, there is another side to Mr. Wiles. According Randy Duggins, former owner of the gay bar Club Odyssey, Wiles was a frequent patron of the club in the 1990’s. Further, circa 2001-2002, Wiles began working for the club as the performance booker and show director for drag shows. Wiles emceed the drag shows as a female impersonator named Miss Mona Sinclair, The Raw Story reports. Duggins says, speaking of Wiles to the Winston-Salem Journal:

“He’s Mona Sinclair.”

Wiles, while blundering around to attempt to both deny and justify his past, originally said:

That’s not me.”

Later, however, Wiles admitted to his former career as a Club Odyssey drag queen while speaking to Business Insider:

“I think that everyone has their own choices to make and I’m fine with everyone making their own. For me, from a religious standpoint, just for my life, for me, it just was not something that I wanted to continue. Of course it was an embarrassment, but you know, you move on. You live life, and you change, and you make yourself what you want yourself to be. And that’s where I am now.”

Here’s the image:

mona.jpg

t isn’t exactly the sort of thing one can do in secret. Further, if someone does something like that, then comes out for legislation that hurts the community he was once a part of, he has to expect the whistle to get blown. That is just the way it is, Mr. Wiles, and, in my opinion, you are getting just what you deserve. You are a hypocrite of the highest order, and your time for getting your comeuppance is now.

As for the million dollar question, that is, whether or not Steve Wile is gay? Of course Wiles neither confirms nor denies that, lest something about his sexual past comes out, most likely. He says, in response to the question:

No, no, I really wont make any comments on that.”
Simply gorgeous...I bet he can deep throat also....

Spare us your fantasies about your new crush.

Not to mention there's not a chance in hell that they're EVER going to shut up, no matter what "rights", privileges, or concessions they get. There's too much mileage to be had in being a perpetual victim.

It's the times. Everyone wants to be the 'Victim.' But gays have become the bully they're always whining about. Most do not respect others' beliefs and rights. They truly believe only their rights matter. They're no victim at this point. They're the bully now.

White people always believe there some benefit in being victimized....because they've never been on the receiving end of it so it must be cool. Like how city people believe it would be to live on a farm...just cool

White people always believe there some benefit in being victimized....because they've never been on the receiving end of it so it must be cool. Like how city people believe it would be to live on a farm...just cool

White people? What a bigot you are.

Forum List

Back