When the GOP Opened the Sequester Seal.....silence covered the sky..

Trajan

conscientia mille testes
Jun 17, 2010
I felt it....my house shook this morning....my dog would not go outside, my car didn't start...........the seal has been opened..woe is us.

1 And when the GOP opened the Sequester Seal, there was silence in the Treasury Department about the space of half an hour.

2 And I saw the seven senators which stood before Obama; and to them were given seven per diems.

3 And another Senator came and stood at the Treasury, having a non-discretionary writ; and there was given unto him much monies, that he should offer [it] with the prayers of all the Medicare recipients upon the golden altar which was before the Obama.

4 And the smoke of the media, [which came] with the lamentations of the lobbyists, who ascended up to the Coffee Shoppe before Obama, out of the chief of staffs hand.

5 And the GOP took the Bill, and filled it with cuts of the Discretionary , and cast [it] into the congress: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake.

6 And the seven Senators which had the cuts prepared themselves to sound.

7 And I heard a great voice out of the White House saying to the seven Senators, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of fear-mongering of Obama upon the earth.

Seventh Seal
Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Revelation 8:1-6
1 And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.
2 And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets.
3 And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer [it] with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne.
4 And the smoke of the incense, [which came] with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel's hand.
5 And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast [it] into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake.
6 And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.
Revelation 16:1
1 And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.
(--Authorized King James Version)

I felt it....my house shook this morning....my dog would not go outside, my car didn't start...........the seal has been opened..woe is us.

1 And when the GOP opened the Sequester Seal, there was silence in the Treasury Department about the space of half an hour.

2 And I saw the seven senators which stood before Obama; and to them were given seven per diems.

3 And another Senator came and stood at the Treasury, having a non-discretionary writ; and there was given unto him much monies, that he should offer [it] with the prayers of all the Medicare recipients upon the golden altar which was before the Obama.

4 And the smoke of the media, [which came] with the lamentations of the lobbyists, who ascended up to the Coffee Shoppe before Obama, out of the chief of staffs hand.

5 And the GOP took the Bill, and filled it with cuts of the Discretionary , and cast [it] into the congress: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake.

7 And I heard a great voice out of the White House saying to the seven Senators, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of fear-mongering of Obama upon the earth.

Seventh Seal

1 And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.
2 And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets.
3 And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer [it] with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne.
4 And the smoke of the incense, [which came] with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel's hand.
5 And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast [it] into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake.
6 And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.
1 And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.

It's easy to make fun of people who will lose their jobs as a result of this.

Are you not your brother's keeper?

Seventh Seal

if they are helpless?

Sure...

Clueless?

nope...its the Serengeti out there, they'll have to take their chances.

Dems voted on the deal, Rs filibustered and then left on vacation.

Exactly as they have done before.

Why should they care about lost jobs? They will never have to look for a job again. All they have to do is vote to raise their own pay and then take the money from us, whether or not we're employed.

Seventh Seal

if they are helpless?

Sure...

Clueless?

nope...its the Serengeti out there, they'll have to take their chances.

Social darwinist, eh?

Dems voted on the deal, Rs filibustered and then left on vacation.

Exactly as they have done before.

Why should they care about lost jobs? They will never have to look for a job again. All they have to do is vote to raise their own pay and then take the money from us, whether or not we're employed.

what on earth are you babbling about?

are you talking about the bill?

here, you're a no information voter let me help you-

“CBO estimates that S. 388 would increase direct spending by $62.4 billion and revenues by $55.1 billion over the 2013–2023 period. Thus, the cumulative deficit would increase by $7.2 billion from those changes,”

CBO | S. 388, the American Family Economic Protection Act of 2013

so, to sum up; only in the alternate universe of the democrats, does a bill that is supposed to cut spending wind up taxing more, and, costing more ....for god sakes.

Forum List

Back