When the Trump nightmare ends, will we be able to forgive Trump voters?

I know in my gut, I will not be able to stomach anybody that supported Trump once this monster has left our sights. Every time I see these sorry mf's at work, I turn my head in disgust. Unlike the rednecks that forgave the germans, this country should spit on these mf's and drag their ass's to shame. BECAUSE THEY KNEW BETTER!!View attachment 307609View attachment 307610View attachment 307611
Your nightmare won't end until January of 2025, when our President Trump officially leaves the White House. Have fun!
4 terms for trump not 2, not 3, BUT FOUR!

I know in my gut, I will not be able to stomach anybody that supported Trump once this monster has left our sights. Every time I see these sorry mf's at work, I turn my head in disgust. Unlike the rednecks that forgave the germans, this country should spit on these mf's and drag their ass's to shame. BECAUSE THEY KNEW BETTER!!View attachment 307609View attachment 307610View attachment 307611
Oh stop......if you can forgive Bush voters, you can definitely forgive Trump voters...

Trump didn't get us in trillion dollar wars and the worst recession in US history...Bush did...

However, most Trump voters were Bush voters -- they are just too ashamed to admit....

Trump is lying corrupt scum. The pep rally MAGA crow was taken in by the no moral, totalitarian huckster. and have doubled down on supporting the un-American usurper of what used to be a fine conservative party. I totally forgive them the stupidity (I have many republican friends), but probably will not support a republican for national office again, simply because they supported and enabled him instead of standing for principles and supporting the kind of government the framers had in mind. My local republican officials are fine, except they spend to much.

In 2004 they voted for Dubya and now pretend that never happened. They'll do the same with the dotard. They should not be forgiven.

Bush as a Halfacrat was preferable to that ween John Kerry.

Trump will be reelected on his merit. You have no one to run against him, and your party will be fully splintered at the convention in July.

Trump voters are not asking for your forgiveness. I believe they could not care less what you people think or feel about the matter.

Trump is lying corrupt scum. The pep rally MAGA crow was taken in by the no moral, totalitarian huckster. and have doubled down on supporting the un-American usurper of what used to be a fine conservative party. I totally forgive them the stupidity (I have many republican friends), but probably will not support a republican for national office again, simply because they supported and enabled him instead of standing for principles and supporting the kind of government the framers had in mind. My local republican officials are fine, except they spend to much.
Hilarious! Please enjoy Trump as YOUR president until January of 2025.

In 2004 they voted for Dubya and now pretend that never happened. They'll do the same with the dotard. They should not be forgiven.

Trump will be reelected on his merit. You have no one to run against him, and your party will be fully splintered at the convention in July.

Trump voters are not asking for your forgiveness. I believe they could not care less what you people think or feel about the matter.
Trump has no merit. All his enterprises failed. His only skill is convincing his creditors that if he goes down they go down.

Trump has no merit. All his enterprises failed. His only skill is convincing his creditors that if he goes down they go down.
Hilarious! Please refer to post #28 in this thread. Thanks!

You must be so blinded by misinformed hatred you can't see the world in any color but anti-Trump grayscale. It is, matter of fact, you who side with baby murderers and child mutilation and denial of fact, truth and scientific proof who should be begging for the forgiveness of all fellow Americans and human beings whom you have betrayed in abetting the radical left and their attempted ideological and cultural transformation of this country. One day those like you will awaken to the evil they have sided with and beg forgiveness while shrieking in shame and regret.

Your stomach will be to empty to give a shit about anything but trying to feed your family on the pittance of a check you'll be receiving after taxes....

Its amazing how soon they forget their beloved treasured Ronald Reagan. I remember one year while watching the RNC convention, someone used sanitized white gloves just to open one of his diaries...they use to speak of this man as if he was the second coming, now today....its Reagan who? One thing about these nuts, they're loyalty is to anybody that brings on the Bullshit and backs it up with more bullshit.

You must be so blinded by misinformed hatred you can't see the world in any color but anti-Trump grayscale. It is, matter of fact, you who side with baby murderers and child mutilation and denial of fact, truth and scientific proof who should be begging for the forgiveness of all fellow Americans and human beings whom you have betrayed in abetting the radical left and their attempted ideological and cultural transformation of this country. One day those like you will awaken to the evil they have sided with and beg forgiveness while shrieking in shame and regret.
For the last time you idiot, its not about jobs, its not about an extra nickle in a paycheck, ITS ABOUT THE FUCKIN COUNTRY YOU IMMORAL LUMP OF SHIT.

For the last time you idiot, its not about jobs, its not about an extra nickle in a paycheck, ITS ABOUT THE FUCKIN COUNTRY YOU IMMORAL LUMP OF SHIT.
Hilarious!

OT: is it me, or is every single time Trump shows up at any event to rally rednecks, something bad always happens? I mean, this last shit at the race...Trump is bad luck white people, you've been warned!!

I actually understand where you're coming from...

I can not forgive the white idiots that brought Africans here

What nightmare? Your economy is on fire, President Trump has kept you out of new wars, he's put the United States first.

I'm amazed he's doing that while fending off all the nonsensical crap from his opponents.

Trump has made things better for negroes, and even freed them and they are still yelling RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM.

What a bunch of mentally enslaved idiots.

I know in my gut, I will not be able to stomach anybody that supported Trump once this monster has left our sights. Every time I see these sorry mf's at work, I turn my head in disgust. Unlike the rednecks that forgave the germans, this country should spit on these mf's and drag their ass's to shame. BECAUSE THEY KNEW BETTER!!....]

I spit on the very idea of you forgiving me for anything, you lefty hack.

The only regret I have, is that TRump has not been MORE aggressive in pursuing his platform.

YOu just try to drag me anywhere or anyhow, see how that works out for you.

Forum List

Back