When this Virus Pandemic Ends

I nominate the globalists who moved American jobs to china

they are to blame for introducing the chinese virus into the US

That would be the blob. He had his cheap crap made over in China. How do you think we should execute him?
cannot argue he had items made in China. nope. isn't going to solve the fact that china produces are medical supplies. who did that?

Baxter, 3M, Becton-Dickson, etc...

Curious how you blame them and clutch your pearls about globalization but (color me shocked) give your blob a free pass.
I would argue the fault lies with shortsighted investors in wall st and political leaders including clinton, bush, obama and congress who live only for today

You’d be wrong. Investors have very little say on where Medline opens up a factory.

Good to see your blaming Republicans. I know that was hard for you.

Now, why did your blob do it since he didn’t lead a corporation that has stockholders and why do you forgive him?
I'm not sure shirt and ties will save the pandemic. but it seems you do. that's hilarious.

That would be the blob. He had his cheap crap made over in China. How do you think we should execute him?
cannot argue he had items made in China. nope. isn't going to solve the fact that china produces are medical supplies. who did that?

Curious how you blame them and clutch your pearls about globalization but (color me shocked) give your blob a free pass.
I would argue the fault lies with shortsighted investors in wall st and political leaders including clinton, bush, obama and congress who live only for today

You’d be wrong. Investors have very little say on where Medline opens up a factory.

Now, why did your blob do it since he didn’t lead a corporation that has stockholders and why do you forgive him?
I'm not sure shirt and ties will save the pandemic. but it seems you do. that's hilarious.
Its just trench warfare by the lefties, often from some podunk foreign country

Really?

if investors dont like decisions of the company they dump their stock

That’s nice. If you know you’re invested in a company. Most mutual fund holders don’t know what companies their funds invest in. And those that do look more at profits and performance rather than individual decisions.

Its obvious you would argue for or against globalism just to oppose trump

meaning whatever he’s “fer” you are “agin”

Im actually pro globalization because I enjoy lower prices and know that opposition to the three democratizations of capital, technology, and communication, is a losing position. It will happen whether you want it to or not.

I do love pointing out your hypocrisy. Don’t like it? Don’t be a hypocrite.

Admit it; your blob was wrong.

Really?

That’s nice. If you know you’re invested in a company. Most mutual fund holders don’t know what companies their funds invest in. And those that do look more at profits and performance rather than individual decisions.

Im actually pro globalization because I enjoy lower prices and know that opposition to the three democratizations of capital, technology, and communication, is a losing position. It will happen whether you want it to or not.

I dont know the percentage but in all cases someone is making the decision to buy or sell

if you are addicted to lower prices through globalization then you are taking jobs from other Americans and thats a very selfish attitude

Really?

even if the dude was "fer" it before he was "agin" it.

Really?

I dont know the percentage but in all cases someone is making the decision to buy or sell

if you are addicted to lower prices through globalization then you are taking jobs from other Americans and thats a very selfish attitude

Where was your computer made?

Really?

Libs wake up each morning asking themselves what can they bash trump for today?

and if they have change their skin so be it

Really?

Libs wake up each morning asking themselves what can they bash trump for today?

It’s a target rich environment. I seem to recall the Obama administration having the same problem with Conservatives.

Really?

My first computer was made in America

as was my first cell phone and pager

Motorola used to have a factory in Ft Worth among many other places that if it was still in operation could be changed over to make medical equipment if needed

Really?

My first computer was made in America

as was my first cell phone and pager

Motorola used to have a factory in Ft Worth among many other places that if it was still in operation could be changed over to make medical equipment if needed

And your current computer was made where?

When the Pandemic passes the left will proclaim China Government did the saving and Trump was the cause of the spread around the world...

But

Who should pay for all this China Government and I mean Financially and with Public Hangings!

They have this plan waiting for us. LOL
upload_2020-3-19_7-7-56.jpeg

But hey don't take our word for it.

Really?

are there computers made in america?

Really?

Is it so important to buy one and sell out your fellow Americans? Lol.

My local hospital has sent all but the most seriously ill home. That freed up 300 of 325 beds. Hospital tents set up in the parking lot will care for another 100. The atrium is an ICU. All empty. Two people showed up with symptoms. A mild cough and low fever. They were sent home. The doctors and nurses are laughing about the made up hysteria.
I’m sure the medical staff is laughing and calling it a hoax

They are the ones putting their lives on the line

Really?

no answer huh?

This virus is some serious shit

I can’t believe we have assholes still starting threads that it is no big deal

no answer huh?
Likewise I’m sure, huh?

no answer huh?
Likewise I’m sure, huh?
I'm waiting.

Forum List

Back