When this Virus Pandemic Ends

At the end of the day more Americans will have died from virus riots than will have died from the actual virus. All that's missing is a little warm weather so it'll be comfortable for outdoor fun and games.
Right?

it's amazing the sacrifices the 90% make for this country. It would be great for that 1% to actually acknowledge that and say fking thank you as Jack Nicholson said in a Few Good Men.

At the end of the day more Americans will have died from virus riots than will have died from the actual virus. All that's missing is a little warm weather so it'll be comfortable for outdoor fun and games.
so the state I reported today was that 88 blacks have died at the hand of hand guns in just Chicago for the time this virus has been active in our country. We're at 115 deaths across the country, and still not one leftist saying stop the violence in Chicago. or any other hell hole city run by demofks.

the left diversity isn't actually diversity. know that.

Listening to Chris Plante today he made an excellent point, Let's review this adventure at the end of this outbreak. If totals of deaths don't exceed the flu's numbers, who pays for the hysteria that has been unleashed? someone should lose jobs. Now, I'm just saying

Trump I suppose
and there's the answer I was expecting. So he won't get credit for curbing the threat? color me surprised you wrote that.

It doesn’t seem to have been very effective.

Listening to Chris Plante today he made an excellent point, Let's review this adventure at the end of this outbreak. If totals of deaths don't exceed the flu's numbers, who pays for the hysteria that has been unleashed? someone should lose jobs. Now, I'm just saying

You do realize that even if fewer people die from COVID 19 than from the flu, it does not necessarily mean it is less deadly, right?

"If totals of deaths don't exceed the flu's numbers, who pays for the hysteria that has been unleashed? someone should lose jobs. Now, I'm just saying"

the person who first KNEW it was a pandemic and then lied and mishandled the whole thing.....

YOU!

and trump
I nominate the globalists who moved American jobs to china

they are to blame for introducing the chinese virus into the US

That would be the blob. He had his cheap crap made over in China. How do you think we should execute him?
cannot argue he had items made in China. nope. isn't going to solve the fact that china produces are medical supplies. who did that?

Baxter, 3M, Becton-Dickson, etc...

Curious how you blame them and clutch your pearls about globalization but (color me shocked) give your blob a free pass.

You
So..if the strategy is successful....and a lot of people don't die...you think that someone should be punished? Looks like there's no winning with you, eh? If lots of people do die..should someone get a raise?

This is us..dealing as Americans united--protecting ourselves and protecting others..sorry for your inconvenience...LOL!

Will you think that if we were made to wear these kinda like Hitlers time ain't it.

View attachment 313194
Save the paper and just tattoo it on us.

Did you hear about this one yet?

upload_2020-3-18_16-59-18.png

You
So..if the strategy is successful....and a lot of people don't die...you think that someone should be punished? Looks like there's no winning with you, eh? If lots of people do die..should someone get a raise?

This is us..dealing as Americans united--protecting ourselves and protecting others..sorry for your inconvenience...LOL!

Will you think that if we were made to wear these kinda like Hitlers time ain't it.

View attachment 313194

View attachment 313274
link sausage.jpg

Who is Bill Plante to qualifies that can make such a stupid like you creating standards?

Per CDC 12,000 died of flu in 2019. So if CV people died reached that number.

Good enough. Don’t worry about it?

You

View attachment 313194

View attachment 313274

Then you have this dude very busy trying to recruit for Alex Jones conspiracies.

We have enough problems as it is. Do you want think we need that now?

You

View attachment 313194

View attachment 313274

Then you have this dude very busy trying to recruit for Alex Jones conspiracies.

iu

it's amazing the sacrifices the 90% make for this country. It would be great for that 1% to actually acknowledge that and say fking thank you as Jack Nicholson said in a Few Good Men.
I would call it the 70% supporting the other 30%

meaning 10% off the top and 20% at the bottom

every public policy caters to them at the expense of everyone else

"If totals of deaths don't exceed the flu's numbers, who pays for the hysteria that has been unleashed? someone should lose jobs. Now, I'm just saying"

the person who first KNEW it was a pandemic and then lied and mishandled the whole thing.....

YOU!

and trump

That would be the blob. He had his cheap crap made over in China. How do you think we should execute him?
cannot argue he had items made in China. nope. isn't going to solve the fact that china produces are medical supplies. who did that?

Curious how you blame them and clutch your pearls about globalization but (color me shocked) give your blob a free pass.
I would argue the fault lies with shortsighted investors in wall st and political leaders including clinton, bush, obama and congress who live only for today

The real Passover starts tonight at sundown. Most people believe that it will be coming up in April. But the blossoms bloomed two weeks ago. Which it was a sign to Noah, a stem from a tree branch that was budding. Two weeks later, Noah came out of the Ark and sacrificed certain animals from its flock, and one of the animal was a lamb. Which that is why he brought seven of each of the kosher animals. And two of each of the unclean animals. That God wanted Noah to use one of the seven of the kosher animals as a sacrifice.

Passover in a pandemic will have families breaking with tradition

3t7cou.gif

YOU!

and trump

I would argue the fault lies with shortsighted investors in wall st and political leaders including clinton, bush, obama and congress who live only for today

You’d be wrong. Investors have very little say on where Medline opens up a factory.

Good to see your blaming Republicans. I know that was hard for you.

Now, why did your blob do it since he didn’t lead a corporation that has stockholders and why do you forgive him?

You

View attachment 313194

View attachment 313274

80041382_979159719115871_1329275799538237440_n.jpg

coming for you bahhhahah

You’d be wrong. Investors have very little say on where Medline opens up a factory.

Good to see your blaming Republicans. I know that was hard for you.

Now, why did your blob do it since he didn’t lead a corporation that has stockholders and why do you forgive him?
Really?

if investors dont like decisions of the company they dump their stock

Its obvious you would argue for or against globalism just to oppose trump

meaning whatever he’s “fer” you are “agin”

I am hoping it does not exceed the death toll of the flu

Doesn’t mean we should not take every precaution to keep it from spreading.

Forum List

Back