When this Virus Pandemic Ends

When the Pandemic passes the left will proclaim China Government did the saving and Trump was the cause of the spread around the world...

But

Who should pay for all this China Government and I mean Financially and with Public Hangings!

YOU will pay for this. we will pay for this all the fun you fruit cakes made of ppl you know those TIN FOIL HAT MEMES

WE TOLD YOU EVERY TIME YOU POSTED THOSE WHAT WAS COMING AND FOR SOME YEARS AGO........AND FOR NOW ME 18 YRS OF WARING DUMB ASSES. Who did to me what our lovely mod loves to do to me on a daily basis and thinks it is all a. joke oh that joke is gonna be on him he will soon see.. Just like every other dumb ass american who laughed and laughed..........

oh and still believe this is NOT A BIO WEAPON because it is a bioweapon!!!! Hands down proven!!

upload_2020-3-18_11-29-10.jpeg

and society has been falling for a long long time New world order was a conspiracy lmfao.

Antifa is getting the life style they burned cities down for and SOROS paid them for....

the list is to long and goes on and on and on .......lol

it's a deadly virus yes.......

Listening to Chris Plante today he made an excellent point, Let's review this adventure at the end of this outbreak. If totals of deaths don't exceed the flu's numbers, who pays for the hysteria that has been unleashed? someone should lose jobs. Now, I'm just saying

Why would it be implausible for there to be anti-Trump elements at the CDC or the FDA? The FBI, CIA, and the State Department leadership used fake information paid for and created by the DNC and hilary to get illegal FISA warrants, they used it to initiate a years long investigation by a special prosecutor, and managed to get Trump impeached....yet some believe it is beyond the pale to think that those same elements don't exist at the CDC...when Rod Rosensteins sister works there? That it would be beyond the pale to think anti-Trump elements at the CDC may be providing false information to support the democrat party and the democrat party members of the press to shut down the U.S. economy, push us into a depression, simply to make Trump lose in November.....that, somehow, is beyond the pale even after all they have already done not only to Trump but to General Flynn, Carter Page, Justice Kavanaugh? We need to take this on before they wreck the country.

Listening to Chris Plante today he made an excellent point, Let's review this adventure at the end of this outbreak. If totals of deaths don't exceed the flu's numbers, who pays for the hysteria that has been unleashed? someone should lose jobs. Now, I'm just saying

Why would it be implausible for there to be anti-Trump elements at the CDC or the FDA? The FBI, CIA, and the State Department leadership used fake information paid for and created by the DNC and hilary to get illegal FISA warrants, they used it to initiate a years long investigation by a special prosecutor, and managed to get Trump impeached....yet some believe it is beyond the pale to think that those same elements don't exist at the CDC...when Rod Rosensteins sister works there? That it would be beyond the pale to think anti-Trump elements at the CDC may be providing false information to support the democrat party and the democrat party members of the press to shut down the U.S. economy, push us into a depression, simply to make Trump lose in November.....that, somehow, is beyond the pale even after all they have already done not only to Trump but to General Flynn, Carter Page, Justice Kavanaugh? We need to take this on before they wreck the country.

They just can't get it uuuggh. It is like look at the g.d head lines

upload_2020-3-18_11-44-30.jpeg

"If totals of deaths don't exceed the flu's numbers, who pays for the hysteria that has been unleashed? someone should lose jobs. Now, I'm just saying"

the person who first KNEW it was a pandemic and then lied and mishandled the whole thing.....

YOU!

and trump
I nominate the globalists who moved American jobs to china

they are to blame for introducing the chinese virus into the US

That would be the blob. He had his cheap crap made over in China. How do you think we should execute him?
Everyone has moved production to china

trump is the only politician trying to bring jobs back

"If totals of deaths don't exceed the flu's numbers, who pays for the hysteria that has been unleashed? someone should lose jobs. Now, I'm just saying"

the person who first KNEW it was a pandemic and then lied and mishandled the whole thing.....

YOU!

and trump

That would be the blob. He had his cheap crap made over in China. How do you think we should execute him?
Everyone has moved production to china

trump is the only politician trying to bring jobs back

He could have left production here...right? He chose profit over American jobs; he is a globalist. You hate globalists right?

What is funny is the producer of this movie they claim committed murder/suicide and that is pure BS
coming to America even they knew it was coming this long ago...

The enemy is called by A. Bunker. Meatheads. The Japs called them KamiKazi, Kim Dong Tu Short is called "dear leader" by his.
It's not their fault. They only follow orders.A "good dog" will attack whatever you point to

It wont hit flu numbers BECAUSE of the steps we have taken.

It wont hit flu numbers BECAUSE of the steps we have taken.
maybe, and you think trump will get credit? I'm more talking the wealth losses.

Here’s the problem with that kind of rationale. We don’t live in a parallel universe. In other words, if covid19 doesn’t kill as many as the flu, is it because it wasn’t as dangerous, or was it because we took extreme action to prevent 100s of thousands from dying? We will never know.
Sooner or later everyone will be exposed to the virus

and some of those people will die

If we stay locked down till warm weather arrives and IF the virus goes into remission more people will live

but there will never be 100% immunity for everyone

Here’s the problem with that kind of rationale. We don’t live in a parallel universe. In other words, if covid19 doesn’t kill as many as the flu, is it because it wasn’t as dangerous, or was it because we took extreme action to prevent 100s of thousands from dying? We will never know.

If we stay locked down till warm weather arrives and IF the virus goes into remission more people will live

again, only 20% of the cruise ship got it on the first ship. they coexisted. if it was so threatening, why didn't the entire ship get it? And why is it Washington State is seeing it so heavily in nursing facilities, facilities whose residents never leave? too many unanswered questions for me. Far too many inconsistencies for me to think this is any different than a flu virus which it actually is.

And instead of working to get answers together, everyone is politicizing it. Why did China's count flatten out?

again, only 20% of the cruise ship got it on the first ship. they coexisted. if it was so threatening, why didn't the entire ship get it? And why is it Washington State is seeing it so heavily in nursing facilities, facilities whose residents never leave? too many unanswered questions for me. Far too many inconsistencies for me to think this is any different than a flu virus which it actually is.

And instead of working to get answers together, everyone is politicizing it. Why did China's count flatten out?
Why did China's count flatten out?

Probably because some of the dead were buried in unmarked graves and never reported

You
So..if the strategy is successful....and a lot of people don't die...you think that someone should be punished? Looks like there's no winning with you, eh? If lots of people do die..should someone get a raise?

This is us..dealing as Americans united--protecting ourselves and protecting others..sorry for your inconvenience...LOL!

Will you think that if we were made to wear these kinda like Hitlers time ain't it.

View attachment 313194
Save the paper and just tattoo it on us.

My local hospital has sent all but the most seriously ill home. That freed up 300 of 325 beds. Hospital tents set up in the parking lot will care for another 100. The atrium is an ICU. All empty. Two people showed up with symptoms. A mild cough and low fever. They were sent home. The doctors and nurses are laughing about the made up hysteria.

My local hospital has sent all but the most seriously ill home. That freed up 300 of 325 beds. Hospital tents set up in the parking lot will care for another 100. The atrium is an ICU. All empty. Two people showed up with symptoms. A mild cough and low fever. They were sent home. The doctors and nurses are laughing about the made up hysteria.
so with just the number of people that have caught the virus were put in hospitals, what would the number of beds left be? this is around the country don't forget, not like the US has but one hospital. I love all of this. HYSTERIA

giphy.gif

So let me ask my question from the OP, if the numbers stay below the flu numbers, will trump and his team get credit? I'll flip the switch on those who said what they said.

There needs to be some serious punishment handed to enemy democrats.

Trump I suppose
and there's the answer I was expecting. So he won't get credit for curbing the threat? color me surprised you wrote that.

YOU!

and trump

cannot argue he had items made in China. nope. isn't going to solve the fact that china produces are medical supplies. who did that?

At the end of the day more Americans will have died from virus riots than will have died from the actual virus. All that's missing is a little warm weather so it'll be comfortable for outdoor fun and games.

Forum List

Back