When this Virus Pandemic Ends

are there computers made in america?

Is it so important to buy one and sell out your fellow Americans? Lol.
no answer huh?
Likewise I’m sure, huh?
I'm waiting.

Ok. Hold your breath. Your neighbors will thank you.
good thing I grew up. but you make sure you hold yours since it's top of mind for you.

Really?

if investors dont like decisions of the company they dump their stock

That’s nice. If you know you’re invested in a company. Most mutual fund holders don’t know what companies their funds invest in. And those that do look more at profits and performance rather than individual decisions.

Its obvious you would argue for or against globalism just to oppose trump

meaning whatever he’s “fer” you are “agin”

Im actually pro globalization because I enjoy lower prices and know that opposition to the three democratizations of capital, technology, and communication, is a losing position. It will happen whether you want it to or not.

I do love pointing out your hypocrisy. Don’t like it? Don’t be a hypocrite.

Admit it; your blob was wrong.
I dont know the percentage but in all cases someone is making the decision to buy or sell

if you are addicted to lower prices through globalization then you are taking jobs from other Americans and thats a very selfish attitude

Where was your computer made?
My first computer was made in America

as was my first cell phone and pager

Motorola used to have a factory in Ft Worth among many other places that if it was still in operation could be changed over to make medical equipment if needed

And your current computer was made where?
As usual you missed the important part of my post and continue to naw on the question of where my computer was made

this is what you should concentrate on:

Motorola used to have a factory in Ft Worth among many other places that if it was still in operation could be changed over to make medical equipment if needed

So instead of begging the communists to please, PLEASE send America medical equipment that we need, having factories in America makes us more secure

That’s nice. If you know you’re invested in a company. Most mutual fund holders don’t know what companies their funds invest in. And those that do look more at profits and performance rather than individual decisions.

Im actually pro globalization because I enjoy lower prices and know that opposition to the three democratizations of capital, technology, and communication, is a losing position. It will happen whether you want it to or not.

I do love pointing out your hypocrisy. Don’t like it? Don’t be a hypocrite.

Admit it; your blob was wrong.
I dont know the percentage but in all cases someone is making the decision to buy or sell

if you are addicted to lower prices through globalization then you are taking jobs from other Americans and thats a very selfish attitude

As usual you missed the important part of my post and continue to naw on the question of where my computer was made

So instead of begging the communists to please, PLEASE send America medical equipment that we need, having factories in America makes us more secure

Simply pointing out that while you’re bitching about globalization, you’re personally responsible (in part of course) for it. You buy products from overseas just like everyone else does.

So stop being a hypocrite.

Simply pointing out that while you’re bitching about globalization, you’re personally responsible (in part of course) for it. You buy products from overseas just like everyone else does.

You cant be naive

the decisions about where to manufacture are made far away and far above the consumers

You cant be naive

the decisions about where to manufacture are made far away and far above the consumers

the decisions to buy were not. Where was your rainy day faux patriotism when you supported China By purchasing items made from that nation?

When it ends we will all be under lockdown by the time the asses realize it it too late America just went bye bye!!
NO TRUMP NO WALLS NO BORDERS NNO KKK NNO TRUMP NNO WALLS
No Food on the shelves.....
No guns

all those little movies you watched and thought were fake LMFAO you never learned what " programming" meant even when we they told you " we wil be back to our regular " programming" after these messagegs ... IT'S ALLL BEEN IN PLAIN VIEW.
upload_2020-3-19_10-8-26.jpeg

AND THE VERY QUOTE/SIGNATURE THAT'S BEEN AT THE BOTTOM OF EVERYONE OF MY POST EVEN 3 + YRS LATER AND IT STILL WENT OVER THE HEADS OF THE DUNCE

“The Revolution won’t happen with guns, rather it will happen incrementally, year by year, generation by generation. We will gradually infiltrate their educational institutions and their political offices, transforming them slowly into Marxist entities as we move towards universal egalitarianism.” – Max Horkheimer

Oh look everybody is obeying like good slaves inn Europe see how 911 works YOU QUICKLY OBEY the slaves and LINE up just like Hitler had them dooooo omfg some of u ppl are dumb as hell. Your known as leftist Trump haters mostly.

The UK's largest grocery store chain instructs shoppers to stand behind a taped area at checkout to prevent the spread of the coronavirus

Just like you obey at the airport and put your kid sup for molestation all because you stupid asses were all conned on how safe it keeps you lmfa oh and it radiates the hell out of u while u pass througgh it too dumbasses oh I know it's just so safe. Bahaah

well if it's the only place of manufacturing, it is kind of hard not to buy from a global supplier. way to step over that pile of shit.

lol

This is suppose to happen if we go on this 18 month lock downn------ gawd I hope this is a g.d conspiracyeeee . but it's not........

upload_2020-3-19_11-32-44.png

Imagine how manny will be disappeared. they will do it here can you see the Trump haters oh the ass kissing they will be doing they will be the snitches.

Ever watch that tv series-------

IT WILL BE A HUGE SNITCH SOCIETY. in China they list people's names we told everyone this gawd dam
SOCIAL CREDIT SCORING was coming here and they can't figure out why they wanted to shut ALEX JONES THE hell DOWNN!... lol

So may of you still lost as hell.

This depression coming is gonna allow millions to fall inn manny ways... Soon the panzy pussies whinging about some statute offended them MO FO that statue is gonna be the last of your worries you stupid SOB!

You all will deserve what's coming ........... the blind never know a thing. The support it and get off on the control..

Attachments

• upload_2020-3-19_11-1-48.png
    upload_2020-3-19_11-1-48.png
    10.1 KB · Views: 14
  • upload_2020-3-19_11-36-58.png
    upload_2020-3-19_11-36-58.png
    16 KB · Views: 15

Forum List

Back