When This War Is Over - Palestine Will Be Free

..... Iran was once the greatest nation on earth. The Persian empire, home of Cyrus the Great under Zoroastrian rule.
You destroyed it in 1953.
And just look at Iran today under Muslim rule.
Islam didn't create the situation. The CIA did this by teaching Iran that Democracy was too weak to prevent American treachery nearly 30 years before Muslim rule.

Islam didn't create the situation. The CIA did this by teaching Iran that Democracy was too weak to prevent American treachery nearly 30 years before Muslim rule.
Just how much wrong can a fool get??? Live & learn Dopey.

The Muslim conquest of Persia, also known as the Arab conquest of Iran, was carried out by the Rashidun Caliphate from 632 to 654 and led to the fall of the Sasanian Empire, as well as the eventual decline of the Zoroastrian religion. Wikipedia

Iran was once the greatest nation on earth. The Persian empire, home of Cyrus the Great under Zoroastrian rule. And just look at Iran today under Muslim rule.

:blowpop: You must be illiterate of your own words Bonzo.

"Winning" has nothing to do with it. You made a ridiculous statement and I put you in your place. It's not that I "won" but that you beat yourself in your own brainless-contrived quagmire. Ho-ho! :laughing0301:

"Winning" has nothing to do with it. You made a ridiculous statement and I put you in your place. It's not that I "won" but that you beat yourself in your own brainless-contrived quagmire. Ho-ho! :laughing0301:
There comes a point to stop arguing with an imbecile who refuses to learn documented facts. Live & learn before you prove to everyone else what a fool you are.

There comes a point to stop arguing with an imbecile who refuses to learn documented facts.
In that case, the remedy for your idiocy would be to ignore everything I have to say. Do you know how to do that? Just "click":
ignore x1.jpg

You always lie about everything. it isn’t in “Gaza‘s coastal waters”. But then again, all of Israel is considered Palestinian coastal waters. From the

river to the sea, Palestine will be free, you will butcher every Jew you see.
Do you tell yourself that so you can go on taking land and killing them?

Israel has done the same stupid thing for 70 years.

The Muslim conquest of Persia, also known as the Arab conquest of Iran, was carried out by the Rashidun Caliphate from 632 to 654 and led to the fall of the Sasanian Empire, as well as the eventual decline of the Zoroastrian religion. Wikipedia

Are you so ignorant that you never heard of Operation Ajax?

No country is the same as it was in the sixth century.

You destroyed it in 1953. Islam didn't create the situation. The CIA did this by teaching Iran that Democracy was too weak to prevent American treachery nearly 30 years before Muslim rule.
Just how much wrong can a fool get??? The Muslim conquest of Persia, also known as the Arab conquest of Iran, was carried out by the Rashidun Caliphate from 632 to 654

Are you so ignorant that you never heard of Operation Ajax?
Yes, he is.

Your words, apparently. I know the difference between diamonds, hearts, clubs, and spades and I am quite capable of calling them out when I see them.
Yeah….you antisemites thinking by demonizing Jews by calling them “Zionists,” and then adding on ”Nazi,” you’re getting away with hiding your antisemitism. You’re not fooling us.

Your words, apparently. I know the difference between diamonds, hearts, clubs, and spades and I am quite capable of calling them out when I see them.
Yeah….you antisemites thinking by demonizing Jews by calling them “Zionists,” and then adding on ”Nazi,” you’re getting away with hiding your antisemitism. You’re not fooling us.
You Zionist Nazis think that by deflecting you can slip out of view from scrutiny but you're not fooling us.

So now Zionist is a dirty word?

Forum List

Back