When This War Is Over - Palestine Will Be Free

You've never been to any Arab countries.
A you don’t know that, scum aka khara in Arabic
B One does not need to have been to one to look at polls of Israeli Arabs who prefer to live in Israel than they do elsewhere
C Fuck Palestine

The Israeli law of Chok Issur Lashon Hara ( the law forbidding the defamation of character)defines defamation as anything written (libel) or oral (slander) that is likely to degrade a person in the eyes of human beings or to make him the object of hatred, contempt or ridicule on their part, to cause a person to be ...Oct 15, 2015
Voleh Organization › defamation-in-isr...
Defamation in Israel - VOLEH
Meanwhile, you kalb animals lie, steal, kill, rape, spread hate and propaganda because Mohammad said Allah told him it was okay in the name of Islam.

Last edited:
Name one surrounding Arab country that ever offered the Palestinians a right of return.
And what do you think the joint Arab effort to defeat Zionism is meant to achieve? Let me give you a hint: "An offer for the Palestinians a right of return". Duh. :45:

And what do you think the joint Arab effort to defeat Zionism is meant to achieve? Let me give you a hint: "An offer for the Palestinians a right of return". Duh. :45:
Thee is no joint Arab effort to defeat Zionism. There are just Iranian backed terrorist groups trying to establish an Iranian empire.

Oh wonderful. Now the Palestinians are free to be welcomed back by their own Arab brothers in Arab countries. Problem solved. Right?

Thee is no joint Arab effort to defeat Zionism. There are just Iranian backed terrorist groups trying to establish an Iranian empire.
It is pitiful to see that you have nothing to contribute to the debate and you can't even differentiate Arabs from Persians. :laughing0301:
Oh wonderful. Now the Palestinians are free to be welcomed back by their own Arab brothers in Arab countries.
"Arab countries"? You are such an anti-Semite. The country is called Palestine. Duh. :45:

It is pitiful to see that you have nothing to contribute to the debate and you can't even differentiate Arabs from Persians. :laughing0301:

"Arab countries"? You are such an anti-Semite. The country is called Palestine. Duh.:45:
There is no country called Palestine. There is Israel, which encompasses 0.5% of the Middle East, and the Arab countries, which constitute 99.5% of the Middle East. The antisemites are trying to destroy the remaining 0.5%, and make the entire region Judenfrei.

"Arab countries"? You are such an anti-Semite. The country is called Palestine. Duh.:45:
What is pitiful is to see you fabricating a joint Arab effort to defeat Zionism when we all understand that it is Iran that is behind all these attacks on Israel. You make my point that there are no pro Palestinians, just anti Israel airheads like you who only care about Palestinians when you can use them to attack Israel.

What is pitiful is to see you fabricating a joint Arab effort to defeat Zionism when we all understand that it is Iran that is behind all these attacks on Israel. You make my point that there are no pro Palestinians, just anti Israel airheads like you who only care about Palestinians when you can use them to attack Israel.
Actually, he’s using them to attack Jews in general. The word “Zionist” is now being used in place of “Jew” - as if thats a way to spew their antisemitism.

There is no country called Palestine.
You've got a personal problem.
There is Israel, which encompasses 0.5% of the Middle East...
.... and what percent of Jews reside in Europe, Asia, Australia, North America, South America, and Africa?

and the Arab countries, which constitute 99.5% of the Middle East.
Europeans constitute a large percentage of Europe, North America, South America, Africa, Asia, and Australia but just as Arabs we individual Europeans are only kin to a very small percentage of them.
The antisemites are trying to destroy the remaining 0.5%, and make the entire region Judenfrei.
You poor child. :auiqs.jpg:

What is pitiful is to see you fabricating a joint Arab effort to defeat Zionism when we all understand that it is Iran that is behind all these attacks on Israel.
You'll wake up from your nightmare eventually but you may discover that you're in a looney bin. :cuckoo:

You've got a personal problem.

.... and what percent of Jews reside in Europe, Asia, Australia, North America, South America, and Africa?
what in the world does that have to do with the fact that the Arab nations cleansed their countries of the Jews?
Europeans constitute a large percentage of Europe, North America, South America, Africa, Asia, and Australia but just as Arabs we individual Europeans are only kin to a very small percentage of them.

Again, not sure what has to do with the fact that the Arab countries ethnically cleansed their land of Jews.
You poor child. :auiqs.jpg:
Hardly. I am the granddaughter of impoverished Jewish immigrants who fled antisemitism, and whose parents used their brains, motivation, and discipline to get free college educations despite their humble beginnings and nasty antisemites like you. I thus grew up upper-middle class, with horse stables behind our large colonial home, and tennis courts and golf courses at the country club. Season tickets tickets to the Kennedy Center.

SUCH a poor girl. That’s me.

Bullshit, Egypt and Jordan controlled West Bank and Gaza for 20 years…not one mention of a Palestine or Palestinian people. In fact they laughed at the idea. The Arabs themselves know Palestine is a hoax.

"There is no such country as Palestine. 'Palestine' is a term the Zionists invented. There is no Palestine in the Bible. Our country was for centuries part of Syria. 'Palestine' is alien to us. It is the Zionists who introduced it".​

- Auni Bey Abdul-Hadi, Syrian Arab leader to British Peel Commission, 1937 -​

“Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian?”
“We did not particularly mind Jordanian rule. The teaching of the destruction of Israel was a definite part of the curriculum, but we considered ourselves Jordanian until the Jews returned to Jerusalem. Then all of the sudden we were Palestinians - they removed the star from the Jordanian flag and all at once we had a Palestinian flag”.
“When I finally realized the lies and myths I was taught, it is my duty as a righteous person to speak out”.​

Walid Shoebat, a former PLO terrorist that acknowledged the lie he was fighting for and the truth he was fighting against.

Forum List

Back