When This War Is Over - Palestine Will Be Free

I'm pretty sure they were saying the same thing before the first Crusade and thereafter.
The Crusades were a series of religious wars initiated, supported, and sometimes directed by the Christian Latin Church in the medieval period. The best known of these military expeditions are those to the Holy Land in the period between 1095 and 1291 that were intended to reconquer Jerusalem and its surrounding area from Muslim rule. Beginning with the First Crusade, which resulted in the conquest of Jerusalem in 1099, dozens of military campaigns were organised, providing a focal point of European history for centuries. Crusading declined rapidly after the 15th century.

Give them my number.

You Zionist Nazis are useless and not really worth more adjectives than that. :10:
You Jew-haters aren’t worth any more of my time. To the “Antisemite Ignore“ pile you go.

In the meantime, don’t you have to join the other Muslims marching around my region yelling “Death to Jews?” But be careful…Jews are starting to carry. Threaten one of us, and you’re a goner.

You Jew-haters aren’t worth any more of my time. To the “Antisemite Ignore“ pile you go.
Awwwww .... :th_dontgosmiley-1:
In the meantime, don’t you have to join the other Muslims marching around my region yelling “Death to Jews?”
I was late for the bus for this week-end but I've repaired my alarm clock so I'll be "around your region" next week for sure. :113:
But be careful…Jews are starting to carry. Threaten one of us, and you’re a goner.
No worries. My suicide vest (isn't that what you called it in a previous post?) is back from the dry cleaners. :eusa_dance:

Every time the Palis go on a rampage and kill Israelis with knives, guns, or cars, Israel's answer is to build. P'raps if the Palis decided to actually try to live peacefully, they'd have less building. There are plenty of videos out there showing the total intransigence of Palestinians to even consider peace. They make it clear that they think that ALL the land is theirs and if they fight long enough, they will get it. Fock'em, let them continue dying as long as that is their attitude.
They are the international puppets of all the other Muslim nations who want Israel to go away. They are not a people of their own.

They are the international puppets of all the other Muslim nations who want Israel to go away. They are not a people of their own.
And how sad that no surrounding Arab country has ever granted their Palestinians a right of return.

And how sad that no surrounding Arab country has ever granted their Palestinians a right of return.
They don't need suicide bombers at every public event.

The terrorists don't limit themselves to non Muslims. Look at what just happened in Iran.

They don't need suicide bombers at every public event.

The terrorists don't limit themselves to non Muslims. Look at what just happened in Iran.
And yet, if we criticize them, were called Islamaphobic.

Saul Alinsky: IMO the single most influential evil element of the 20th century.
True. A self-loathing Jew, just like all those Jews marching alongside the HAMAS supporters. Their liberalism has so brainwashed them that they are supporting those who seek their demise.

Do you tell yourself that so you can go on taking land and killing them?

Israel has done the same stupid thing for 70 years.
You’re the one lying yourself, defending savages and barbarian animals. The Jews are in their ancient ancestral holy land.

"There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another recent invention), Syrians, Iraqis, etc. Keep in mind that the Arabs control 99.9 percent of the Middle East lands. Israel represents one-tenth of one percent of the landmass. But that's too much for the Arabs. They want it all. And that is ultimately what the fighting in Israel is about today... No matter how many land concessions the Israelis make, it will never be enough".​

- Joseph Farah, "Myths of the Middle East" -

You’re the one lying yourself, defending savages and barbarian animals. The Jews are in their ancient ancestral holy land.

"There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another recent invention), Syrians, Iraqis, etc. Keep in mind that the Arabs control 99.9 percent of the Middle East lands. Israel represents one-tenth of one percent of the landmass. But that's too much for the Arabs. They want it all. And that is ultimately what the fighting in Israel is about today... No matter how many land concessions the Israelis make, it will never be enough".​

- Joseph Farah, "Myths of the Middle East" -
So true. The more concessions Israel gave to the Palestinians the more they want. Truly Israel's biggest mistake was not just treating the Palestinians like their own Arab brothers in surrounding Arab countries did & still do.

So true. The more concessions Israel gave to the Palestinians the more they want. Truly Israel's biggest mistake was not just treating the Palestinians like their own Arab brothers in surrounding Arab countries did & still do.
That’s why Arab Muslims in Israel prefer living there more than any other Arab country, where they have equal rights and treated with dignity.

In the meantime, don’t you have to join the other Muslims marching around my region yelling “Death to Jews?” But be careful…Jews are starting to carry. Threaten one of us, and you’re a goner.

The Israeli law of Chok Issur Lashon Hara ( the law forbidding the defamation of character)defines defamation as anything written (libel) or oral (slander) that is likely to degrade a person in the eyes of human beings or to make him the object of hatred, contempt or ridicule on their part, to cause a person to be ...Oct 15, 2015
Voleh Organization › defamation-in-isr...
Defamation in Israel - VOLEH

My oh my! :nono:
The Israeli law of Chok Issur Lashon Hara ( the law forbidding the defamation of character)defines defamation as anything written (libel) or oral (slander) that is likely to degrade a person in the eyes of human beings or to make him the object of hatred, contempt or ridicule on their part, to cause a person to be ...
That doesn't seem to bother her. She has no moral restrictions to calling anyone "Jew-hater" or "Antisemite" or threatening people's lives with "you're a goner". And then there's the "Death to Jews" accusations. That sort of behaviour is a wretched example of humanity, giving Jews a bad name too.

Forum List

Back