When This War Is Over - Palestine Will Be Free

Feigning ignorance doesn't increase your credibility. :45:
I am quite comfortable with my credibility, thanks. Failing to support your arguments with reasonable discussion just demonstrates your ability to copy/paste soundbytes. The context, just as a reminder, was genocide.

I am quite comfortable with my credibility, thanks. Failing to support your arguments with reasonable discussion just demonstrates your ability to copy/paste soundbytes. The context, just as a reminder, was genocide.
I am overjoyed.

When this war is over, Palestine might continue to exist. But Hamas? Not so much.
The two state solution is kaput, zip, zero, nada poof, after what the animals did on Oct. 7. Maybe in 60 years we can talk.

Last edited:
When this war is over, Palestine might continue to exist. But Hamas? Not so much.
Somehow, I don't imagine the governing authority in the "West Bank" will miraculously develop the will and ability for Statehood to create a Palestine in the next decade or so, if they couldn't manage it in the past 100. Best they can hope for is to lay low and be quiet.

You've been misled. There is a vast difference between 'Jews' and Zionists ...
Yes. I know how this works. First we divide the world into "good" Jews and "bad" Jews. Then we find reasons that all Jews are "bad" Jews.

Yes. I know how this works. First we divide the world into "good" Jews and "bad" Jews. Then we find reasons that all Jews are "bad" Jews.
You must be an anti-Semite to think like that but the similarities of cloven-footed Zionists and Nazis are no surprise to anyone who's been observing the events in Palestine. ⏯️

You must be an anti-Semite to think like that but the similarities of cloven-footed Zionists and Nazis are no surprise to anyone who's been observing the events in Palestine. ⏯️
So educate us as to what we Americans did when our country was attacked without warning on Dec 7, 1941.

So educate us as to what we Americans did when our country was attacked without warning on Dec 7, 1941.
1). What do the Zionist Nazis occupying Palestine have to do with the year "1941"?
2). What country are you referring to as "yours"?
3). Which country are you asking about that was "attacked without warning"?

*** The education has now begun. 🧐

Last edited:
1). What do the Zionist Nazis occupying Palestine have to do with the year "1941"?
2). What country are you referring to as "yours"?
3). Which country are you asking about that was "attacked without warning"?

*** The education has now begun. 🧐
Occupying Palestine? Ha ha ha. Palestine Neva was, for it to be occupied, Abdul.

Occupying Palestine. True true true. You don't know much about the world, Beelzebub. :26:
No such thing as Palestine, Abdullah.

"There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another recent invention), Syrians, Iraqis, etc. Keep in mind that the Arabs control 99.9 percent of the Middle East lands. Israel represents one-tenth of one percent of the landmass. But that's too much for the Arabs. They want it all. And that is ultimately what the fighting in Israel is about today... No matter how many land concessions the Israelis make, it will never be enough".​
- Joseph Farah, "Myths of the Middle East" -​

You don't think at all Beelzebub.
Like I said I don’t speak your Khara Palestinian donkey language Abdullah. Besides, talking to an ignorant moron like you doesn’t require thought.

Forum List

Back