When Trump says Obama left him with “broken” tests for a novel virus, do his supporters automatically believe it?

I have to know if the line is drawn somewhere when it comes to Trump’s low-effort bullshitting that doesn’t make any sense.

It's a ridiculous claim.
I'll only believe what I can see.
Trump should not campaign when discussing C19.

I have to know if the line is drawn somewhere when it comes to Trump’s low-effort bullshitting that doesn’t make any sense.

"The last administration left us nothing. We started off with bad, broken tests, and obsolete tests,” Trump asserted, prompting Acosta to jump in and ask: “You say ‘broken tests’ — it’s a new virus, so how could the tests be broken?”

Ummmm I don't see where the president named any single test.....I watched that presser and he was referring to the testing system....see how fake news works.....

"The last administration left us nothing. We started off with bad, broken tests, and obsolete tests,” Trump asserted, prompting Acosta to jump in and ask: “You say ‘broken tests’ — it’s a new virus, so how could the tests be broken?”

Ummmm I don't see where the president named any single test.....I watched that presser and he was referring to the testing system....see how fake news works.....
I remember about 2 months ago Fauci said a few million tests were defective.

Hey moron, they are talking about the Coronavirus so any mentioning of testing is relevant to that.

I remember about 2 months ago Fauci said a few million tests were defective.
Um again, the testing did not exist before.

Hey moron, they are talking about the Coronavirus so any mentioning of testing is relevant to that.
No they were not...Trump was answering a question about the availability of tests and Trump said what was quoted....he was not referring to a single test but the system to find one....for any virus....He followed up with Obama left the cupboards bare....very irresponsible reporting of what took place....I watched it live....

No they were not...Trump was answering a question about the availability of tests and Trump said what was quoted....he was not referring to a single test but the system to find one....for any virus....He followed up with Obama left the cupboards bare....very irresponsible reporting of what took place....I watched it live....
Trump ad libs way too much.

Yeah i agree with that...

Sometimes I wonder if he does it purposely just to trigger them....and to stay in the news....and to control the news....

Yeah i agree with that...
Trump has to master the art of suppressing his desire to insult when it is not within the essence of the discussion.

Lol what the absolute fuck? You people will say anything. You and I both know he was talking about COVID. There wouldn’t be any other reason for Trump to be talking about tests. Even if he was taking about “other tests”, what fucking difference does it make talking about it?

Forum List

Back