When Trump triumphs over these grubby caravan people...

good to remember that these 'third world people' are mayans , aztecs , incas and other third world prehistoric savages . See post number 7 !!
So are your ancestors.

Not mine. My ancestors were building massive cathedrals and discovering medicine while those savages were still cutting out each other's hearts.
and your ancestors, as were mine, at the same time they were building cathedrals, were torturing women as witches, killing each other by the hundreds of thousands in the reformation and counter reformation, and condemning many of its citizens to serfdom.

They had some minor issues to work through, just like any civilization does.

44963628_1412877915513839_6693165914692517888_n.jpg
The Indians fought back and slaughtered hundreds of settlers. Infants that weren't taken alive had their heads bashed in against the trunk of a tree.

Just a suggestion for when the babies are ripped from their mother's very leaking nipples.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
these mayans , toltecs , incas , and aztecs are doing the torture and murder TODAY and some' ms13 ' and other savages are part of the invader caravans Gentlemen .

COST OF THE WALL: $20 billion

COST TO AMERICAN TAXPAYERS ANNUALLY FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS: $113 BILLION.

good to remember that these 'third world people' are mayans , aztecs , incas and other third world prehistoric savages . See post number 7 !!
So are your ancestors.

Not mine. My ancestors were building massive cathedrals and discovering medicine while those savages were still cutting out each other's hearts.
and your ancestors, as were mine, at the same time they were building cathedrals, were torturing women as witches, killing each other by the hundreds of thousands in the reformation and counter reformation, and condemning many of its citizens to serfdom.

Speak for yourself, asshole. Mine were Lutheran. :biggrin:

So are your ancestors.

Speak for yourself, asshole. Mine were Lutheran. :biggrin:

Listen snowflake all I did was mention some history and you breakdown. Lutheran!? Martin Luther, that lover of flatulence was the reason we had the reformation. My ancestors had to beat down your heretical ancestors.

…...just kidding! I love the Lutherans !

Last edited:
Should a grateful nation celebrate by holding a Triumphal March through Washington ?

Cometh the hour and all that.

What dress will you wear Tammy?

I would have to guess that it would be the same dress Susan Boyle would wear. Tommy is British , isn't he?

susan-boyle-c98eae6e-e6c8-4448-868f-ab2ea4e8457-resize-750.jpeg
Well... she's rich now anyway so... very successful...

Very successful, true. But success doesn't cure the ugly.

Should a grateful nation celebrate by holding a Triumphal March through Washington ?

I would have to guess that it would be the same dress Susan Boyle would wear. Tommy is British , isn't he?

So... you're a raging beauty aye? The woman has more talent in her little toe than you have in your entire being.

Le'ts see a picture of you.

maxresdefault.jpg

So... you're a raging beauty aye? The woman has more talent in her little toe than you have in your entire being.

Le'ts see a picture of you.

maxresdefault.jpg

Geez, mang. You sound like my wife. She like her too. :laugh:

Forum List

Back