When Trump triumphs over these grubby caravan people...

Maybe when there is something to be triumphant about. Currently, I don't see any reason for it.

By the way, would it be a civilian parade, full military parade, or a combination of both?

I see the Great Leader in a chariot drawn though the streets by De Niro,Obama Hilary and Taylor Swift in harness. A grateful nation would scatter rose petals ahead of his path and Trump would tweet LIVE from the back of the chariot.

Perhaps a few caravan people might be drawn through the streets in chains as an example to their brethren.

You watch too many Hollywood fantasy movies Tommy.

Maybe when there is something to be triumphant about. Currently, I don't see any reason for it.

By the way, would it be a civilian parade, full military parade, or a combination of both?

I see the Great Leader in a chariot drawn though the streets by De Niro,Obama Hilary and Taylor Swift in harness. A grateful nation would scatter rose petals ahead of his path and Trump would tweet LIVE from the back of the chariot.

Perhaps a few caravan people might be drawn through the streets in chains as an example to their brethren.

You're talking to a guy who goes out to get gang raped by muslims every night.

You're talking to a guy who goes out to get gang raped by muslims every night.

...and twice on Thursdays. Their culture has "Man-love Thurdays".

It's an age-old tradition. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back