What is your percentage estimates of how libs will react? Here are mine
70% will say he did not win
65% will say he will never be installed or the results will be overturned
4 years later 45% will still be saying the same thing

I have another hunting rifle that i am going to pick up next week. I have a very bad feeling what is going to happen when President Trump wins this election.

I have another hunting rifle that i am going to pick up next week. I have a very bad feeling what is going to happen when President Trump wins this election.

I would say that you are stating you plan to murder. Or maybe you need defense but goodness be clear.

Last edited:
If Trump wins I will not humiliate myself like you Trumpers have done and continue to do and scream and whine about election fraud. I’ll accept the result, You Trumpers on the other hand will wet your pants and then, as you always do after you lose, call for civil war.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Trump has said more than once he'll flee to Venezuela after his loss.

OP, do you plan to join him there, or do you have another nation in mind?

Before you choose Russia, remember that new immigrants to Russia are the first people Russia drafts for the meat waves, regardless of their age and health status.

I suggest Iran or North Korea for Trump cultists. All they have to do is change the name of DearLeader, and otherwise their lives will be identical.

And for libertarians, Somalia or Haiti are good government-free libertarian paradises.

Is there a VENN Diagram to support your hazy math?

• Thanks
If Trump wins I will not humiliate myself like you Trumpers have done and continue to de about election fraud. I’ll accept the result, You Trumpers on the other hand will wet your pants and then, as you always do after you lose, call for civil war if and when Trump loses.
What you might, may do is unknown so pat on back rejected

You don’t know difference between hard numbers and percentages just like most lib loons
Screenshot 2024-08-23 at 2.48.55 PM.png

Here ya go, fill it in.

So

Because that is how Republicans react to a loss……you claim that is how Democrats will react

• Thanks
Why is Trump running for President?

It is his Get Out Of Jail Free Card

1724450502859.jpeg

For those who can do math and don’t find it scary or racist, let’s put some hard numbers on it. So far it’s just liberal crying. All the other threads already do that plenty.

Trump has said more than once he'll flee to Venezuela after his loss.

OP, do you plan to join him there, or do you have another nation in mind?

Before you choose Russia, remember that new immigrants to Russia are the first people Russia drafts for the meat waves, regardless of their age and health status.

I suggest Iran or North Korea for Trump cultists. All they have to do is change the name of DearLeader, and otherwise their lives will be identical.

And for libertarians, Somalia or Haiti are good government-free libertarian paradises.
That is one time above many others I wished trump wasn't lying.

Forum List

Back