When was the last time congress passed a conservative piece of legislation?

sarahgop

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2009
anyone? I thought the strategy for this congress was to pass conservative bill after bill and send them to obamas desk for a veto to set up issues for 2016.

so in other words you expect them to PLAY games with our live the same way the Democrats do?

no wonder this government WALKS all over us. they know they can get away with in this day and age. Now 30 years ago, THE PEOPLE were more involved AND gave them their piece of mind. today they can't turn away from American Idol.

so in other words you expect them to PLAY games with our live the same way the Democrats do?

no wonder this government WALKS all over us. they know they can get away with in this day and age. Now 30 years ago, THE PEOPLE were more involved AND gave them their piece of mind. today they can't turn away from American Idol.

I guess that's what happens when you elect a bunch of idiots who don't have the slightest idea how the government works, and their only reason for being elected was they repeated a bunch of teabagger talking points. Don't worry though, next election will erase that silly midterm, and we will have some real representation to take care of our business.

Negative post # 36.

Yo, sounds like you better get tested for Dumbfuckin-itis! Oh!

"LMN"

I was wrong!! This truly is a great congress that stands up to Obama at every turn!!

I guess that's what happens when you elect a bunch of idiots who don't have the slightest idea how the government works, and their only reason for being elected was they repeated a bunch of teabagger talking points. Don't worry though, next election will erase that silly midterm, and we will have some real representation to take care of our business.

Im not worried!! We have those mean and powerful street fighters on our side!!! Boehner, Rubio, and McConnell take no prisoners!!

Im not worried!! We have those mean and powerful street fighters on our side!!! Boehner, Rubio, and McConnell take no prisoners!!

The crying drunk, the thirsty wanna be, and turtle boy? Sure, they have everybody shaking in their boots.

The crying drunk, the thirsty wanna be, and turtle boy? Sure, they have everybody shaking in their boots.

Hell yea!! With these tough SOB'S on our side we will continue to march through liberals like sherman through georgia!!

Take that liberal swines!!

I feel sorry for liberals. All they have fighting for them are Hillary, Reid, Pelosi, and Obama!! They are terrified of the Terrific trio of fighters we have!!

Hell yea!! With these tough SOB'S on our side we will continue to march through liberals like sherman through georgia!!

OK, but could you wait a minute so I can stop laughing, and catch my breath first?

OK, but could you wait a minute so I can stop laughing, and catch my breath first?

The terrific trio will turn your laughter quickly to tears my friend!! YOU have been WARNED!!

The terrific trio will turn your laughter quickly to tears my friend!! YOU have been WARNED!!

Oh I know. Here's what happened last time Rubio had to get rough.

Maybe the conservatives can pass a bill promoting bigger tax cuts for two parent families( mother & father). Have children and remain with the father =more money.

Promote the family!!! That is conservative!!

Oh I know. Here's what happened last time Rubio had to get rough.

No wonder the Terrific trio of terror has the liberals running for cover. YOU are reduced to videos to comfort you, while WE have the Titans of terror on our side. When we won the 2014 mid term we took no prisoners!!

anyone? I thought the strategy for this congress was to pass conservative bill after bill and send them to obamas desk for a veto to set up issues for 2016.
This illustrates well what's wrong with the GOP and most on the partisan right – to enact 'legislation' in bad faith that conforms to conservative dogma, not to benefit of the American people, but instead to benefit the republican party and advance its failed, errant agenda.

Maybe the conservatives can pass a bill promoting bigger tax cuts for two parent families( mother & father). Have children and remain with the father =more money.

Promote the family!!! That is conservative!!

No, targeted tax cuts are a liberal idea used for social engineering.

This illustrates well what's wrong with the GOP and most on the partisan right – to enact 'legislation' in bad faith that conforms to conservative dogma, not to benefit of the American people, but instead to benefit the republican party and advance its failed, errant agenda.

Agenda?? What agenda? If only the terrific trio had an agenda. My Kingdom for an agenda!!

Forum List

Back