When Was The Study Of Economics Cancelled???

As has become the pattern, Biden and the Democrats produce insane, damaging, counter-intuitive bills and orders......

....and the geniuses who voted for him, are SILENT AS THE GRAVE.

Let's give 'em another chance to show they are brainless automatons who simply vote as they are ordered to.

"Stephen Moore: Bidenā€™s $1.9 trillion ā€˜rescue planā€™ could destroy 4 million jobs ā€” hereā€™s a better idea
Bidenā€™s proposals will likely speed America further along the track to bankruptcy, higher interest rates, higher inflation and much higher taxes"

Can you hear their 'silent moronity'?????
Silent as the Grave?! I've been trying to drill in with you and you've been running like a dog after a garbage truck?!?!

Running???

Where did you say whether or not you agreed with this?

2. "Congress adopts $1.9 trillion stimulus, securing first major win for Biden
A House vote Wednesday sends the bill to President Biden, who is expected to sign Friday, the White House said.

The 220-to-211 vote in the House of Representatives almost entirely along party lines sends to President Bidenā€™s desk one of the largest economic rescue packages in U.S. history, which Democrats had promised to pass as one of their first acts of governance after securing narrow but potent majorities in Washington during the 2020 presidential election."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/us-policy/2021/03/10/house-stimulus-biden-covid-relief-checks/

Now stop 'running' and answer.
Huh? Thats quite the subject change. My personal feelings are that the stimulus bill is being way over hyped and politicized but something needed to be done. This bill was way fatter than I would have liked to see. Now can we get back to the subject captain random? You were supposed to school me on economics IN YOUR OWN WORDS but you ran away

As has become the pattern, Biden and the Democrats produce insane, damaging, counter-intuitive bills and orders......

Let's give 'em another chance to show they are brainless automatons who simply vote as they are ordered to.

"Stephen Moore: Bidenā€™s $1.9 trillion ā€˜rescue planā€™ could destroy 4 million jobs ā€” hereā€™s a better idea
Bidenā€™s proposals will likely speed America further along the track to bankruptcy, higher interest rates, higher inflation and much higher taxes"

Silent as the Grave?! I've been trying to drill in with you and you've been running like a dog after a garbage truck?!?!

Running???

A House vote Wednesday sends the bill to President Biden, who is expected to sign Friday, the White House said.

The 220-to-211 vote in the House of Representatives almost entirely along party lines sends to President Bidenā€™s desk one of the largest economic rescue packages in U.S. history, which Democrats had promised to pass as one of their first acts of governance after securing narrow but potent majorities in Washington during the 2020 presidential election."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/us-policy/2021/03/10/house-stimulus-biden-covid-relief-checks/

Huh? Thats quite the subject change. My personal feelings are that the stimulus bill is being way over hyped and politicized but something needed to be done. This bill was way fatter than I would have liked to see. Now can we get back to the subject captain random? You were supposed to school me on economics IN YOUR OWN WORDS but you ran away

" Thats quite the subject change."

You're lying.

It's the OP.

Here's your schooling.

You voted for this.

Government earns no money.

Democrats felt that destroying the Trump miracle economy was worth their greed for power, and now they are advancing the fiat economy by printing money not tied to any ability to pay the debt.

Say 'thank you.'

Running???

You're lying.

It's the OP.

Here's your schooling.

You voted for this.

Democrats felt that destroying the Trump miracle economy was worth their greed for power, and now they are advancing the fiat economy by printing money not tied to any ability to pay the debt.

Say 'thank you.'
I understand that its the OP but we had a discussion after the OP that you ran from and now you are distracting by trying to go back to something in the OP. You are not as clever as you think.

Running???

You're lying.

It's the OP.

Here's your schooling.

You voted for this.

Say 'thank you.'
The Government doesn't need to earn money, the government owns and manages the money through the treasury and taxation. Trump had no concern about the debt. Remember he promised to get ride of it if elected and then he proceeded at add more debt than any other president in 4 years?! Why are you all of sudden now concerned about the debt? Its obvious, because its the Dems spending now... And you have no understanding how it works

"No matter how much evidence pours in that the economy doesnā€™t need $1.9 trillion more in debt spending, the Pelosi locomotive keeps crashing down the track toward the financial cliff. Generations will have to pay for the joyride.

One of the worst features of the bill is the ā€œblue-state bailout.ā€ Twenty-one Republican governors and one Democrat are protesting the ā€œbiasedā€ formula for allocating some $400 billion to the states. South Carolina Gov. Henry McMaster complained that the bill ā€œpunishesā€ states that did the right thing by keeping their economies and businesses open during the pandemic.

...the bill ā€œlootsā€ the red states to pay for Democratic governors who have locked down their economies.

The three states that get the most significant share of the money are New York, California and New Jersey. These are three of the most liberal states with Democratic governors. "

Yogi Berra Quote: ā€œThat's too coincidental to be a coincidence.ā€

"No matter how much evidence pours in that the economy doesnā€™t need $1.9 trillion more in debt spending, the Pelosi locomotive keeps crashing down the track toward the financial cliff. Generations will have to pay for the joyride.

One of the worst features of the bill is the ā€œblue-state bailout.ā€ Twenty-one Republican governors and one Democrat are protesting the ā€œbiasedā€ formula for allocating some $400 billion to the states. South Carolina Gov. Henry McMaster complained that the bill ā€œpunishesā€ states that did the right thing by keeping their economies and businesses open during the pandemic.

...the bill ā€œlootsā€ the red states to pay for Democratic governors who have locked down their economies.

The three states that get the most significant share of the money are New York, California and New Jersey. These are three of the most liberal states with Democratic governors. "

Was this supposed to be a reply to our discussion in your own words?! Or are you just doing another rant and running from my questions?

Democrats are just as ignorant of Economics as they are of History, Biology, Climate Science, Ethics and the Constitution.

Was this supposed to be a reply to our discussion in your own words?! Or are you just doing another rant and running from my questions?

I ask the questions.

And issue the idictments.

You voted for this absurd economic version of Cloward-Piven.

Now we all suffer due to your stupidity.

I ask the questions.

Haha. You run from questions, thatā€™s obvious... but Iā€™m just gonna keep asking. How are we all going to suffer from this bill that is sending money to so many people and businesses?

Democrats are just as ignorant of Economics as they are of History, Biology, Climate Science, Ethics and the Constitution.
Why donā€™t you show off you mastery of economics and explain why spending is bad and how it will effect citizens

I ask the questions.

Haha. You run from questions, thatā€™s obvious... but Iā€™m just gonna keep asking. How are we all going to suffer from this bill that is sending money to so many people and businesses?

Money becomes worthless. Savings become worthless.

But no worry....you're already worthless.

1615653089414.png

I ask the questions.

Money becomes worthless. Savings become worthless.

But no worry....you're already worthless.
How does it become worthless?

OK, I just got to jump in here. Stephen Moore? Seriously, he got his Masters of Arts in Economics at George Mason University. LOL. I mean first of all, it is a MA. I mean you can go to SNHU and get an MS. But most of all, it is George Mason. I mean an economics degree from there holds about as much weight as a minister certification that you get online.

But did you even read the article? I mean do you understand his logic? Let us begin here,

Casey Mulligan of the University of Chicago and I estimate that at least 4 million jobs would be destroyed by the Biden bill because all of the free money makes work less essential and ā€” in many cases ā€” less financially attractive than getting off the couch and working. Thatā€™s some stimulus.

Now I know that sounds good to simple minds like yours. Yeah, sitting on the couch and not working, lazy asses. But jobs are created by businesses. Jobs are created by demand. I mean if someone makes more money sitting on the couch than going to work two things happen. First, well they have higher demand. That is what creates the damn jobs. But second, since they are out of the labor market they have lowered the supply of labor resulting in the lifting of average wages. I mean holy shit, the scenario dumbfawk just illustrated is a damn win/win. I mean at a respectable university, one where the Economics department has not completely sold it's soul to the Koch brothers, they would tell you Moore's argument is like pushing a rope. The only possible explanation is that Moore has somehow perversely misinterpreted Say's Law, which even when understood correctly, is WRONG. Again, you can't push a damn rope. Supply does not create demand. Like the proverbial buggy whip. The problem with buggy whips was not that people were shifting their demand away from the horse and carriage and to the car. The problem was the companies were just not making enough buggy whips. That is Say's Law defined.

So what is Moore's big plan,

If the idea here is to create jobs, there is a less expensive and much more effective way to get employers to hire and workers to get back in the labor market. We could completely eliminate for an entire year the 7.5% payroll taxes paid by every small business and taken out of every workerā€™s paycheck. That would unleash millions of jobs. This would have virtually ZERO administrative and bureaucratic costs. Maybe thatā€™s why Washington pols donā€™t want to do it.

I mean this shit is comical. I mean I do get the fact that the workers gaining that little bit of a raise would increase demand. But hell, is that not the same thing as increasing your income sitting on the couch instead of working? But the idea that companies saving their contribution would lead to an increase in hiring is easily dismissed because of the results of Trump's corporate tax cut. I mean the idea here is that the cost of labor is prohibitive to hiring. That is laughable. Companies pay their employees the least amount possible. If anything, with corporate tax rates at historical lows, cutting labor costs further would probably result in less hiring. The opportunity cost, and that is an interesting concept, I bet most George Mason Economics graduates would flunk the famous opportunity cost question, of allocating monies to increased hiring is too high to justify the action.

Last edited:
Who is paying for your useless and worthless and alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror with tax cut economics? Right wingers only have a problem when the Poor may benefit under Capitalism. Why is that, Right Wingers? Not enough Good Christian morals to go around on the Right Wing.

That reminds me of the story of Liberty University and Red Letter Christians. Red Letter Christians follow the words of Christ, that is why that are called "Red Letter". They were banned from the campus of Liberty University.

Forum List

Back