When Will Barry Do A "Jenner"?

Anything he wants out of his life, he HAS EARNED. If he wants to be female, he has EARNED that privilege.
Even in a female body Bruce Jenner has more balls than his detractors.

While I agree that winning the decathlon is a monumental task, others have done it and slipped into anonymity.....I think this him turning into a woman deal is a scam for the idiot show he's on. In the end, he won't do it.

Winning the Olympic Decathlon is rightly considered by many knowledgeable people as the greatest athletic achievement as an INDIVIDUAL, without the support of team mates and the opposition of the other team.

The greatest pitcher depends on the foul up of an inferior batter. The greatest quarterback depends on a great receiver. The greatest dunker depends on a team mate to hand him the ball for the greatest dunk. The greatest hockey player depends on getting a pass from a team mate to score that crucial goal.

Contrast that to the lone athlete who - all by himself - has to run fastest, jump higher and longer, throw or toss a piece of iron that he would never have to toss in real life, better than any of his opponents.

Bruce Jenner was there. He conquered his challenges, all on his own.

Anything he wants out of his life, he HAS EARNED. If he wants to be female, he has EARNED that privilege.

I think it must take great courage to fight the battle that transgenders do. Wimpy cowards like to bully them but its because they're so insecure in their own sexuality.

As a conservative, I am in support of granting/giving people their due, all that they EARNED.

He's already the most feminine president ever seen in the entire history of the world so when will he complete the process like Bruce is doing?
huh_zps297f809f.png
Nope, St Ronnie still holds that title.

ronald-reagan-cross-dressing-300x296.jpg

Yep.

Dumbya French kissing Arabs - Disgusting.

Fact is, Obama knocked Pootin's dick in the dirt and it pisses off the RW traitors.

While Repubs pose for photo ops and take vacations, Obama has led more than 80% of the airstrikes against ISIS.

Thank You Mr. President.

:lmao:

Truth hurts, doesn't it.

You knee jerker traitors think that taking off his shirt and shooting endangered tigers make Pootin a Real Man but he's nothing but a bully thug who is killing his own country as well as others.

Obama, OTOH, has worked successfully to strengthen the American working class.

Bush didn't have time to go after the terrorists who bought him off but killed more than a million innocent people. President Obama has killed many terrorists, including bin Laden.

Truth hurts, doesn't it.

You knee jerker traitors think that taking off his shirt and shooting endangered tigers make Pootin a Real Man but he's nothing but a bully thug who is killing his own country as well as others.

Bush didn't have time to go after the terrorists who bought him off but killed more than a million innocent people. President Obama has killed many terrorists, including bin Laden.

:badgrin: You're a hoot Duddley.....Cons think Putin gives a shit about his country, unlike your manchurian muslim. He shot the tiger with a tranquilizer dart not a bullet. Dubya killed more AQ in a day than Barry the Fairy has in 6 years. And Obozo tried to stop the operation into Pakistan for bin-Laden but was overruled by Panetta and Valerie Jarret. You Duddley are the dumbest fuck in the history of USMB.

While I agree that winning the decathlon is a monumental task, others have done it and slipped into anonymity.....I think this him turning into a woman deal is a scam for the idiot show he's on. In the end, he won't do it.

Decathlon was first introduced in the Olympics in 1912.

Since then there were fewer Olympic Decathlon Champions than United States Presidents.

So, which one is harder to achieve? Let's see a presidential candidate stand on his own like a decathlon athlete does and reach the top.

If Bruce Jenner aspires to become a female, it is his choice. His operation to change gender is in the far future. Let him be.

Whether he is (or she is) a male or female makes no difference to Al Qaida or ISIS or Mohammed or Allah but the fact that the President is already de-balled has consequences that he enemies of and we see it manifested day after day, beheading after beheading..

Since then there were fewer Olympic Decathlon Champions than United States Presidents.

So, which one is harder to achieve? Let's see a presidential candidate stand on his own like a decathlon athlete does and reach the top.

If Bruce Jenner aspires to become a female, it is his choice. His operation to change gender is in the far future. Let him be.

Whether he is (or she is) a male or female makes no difference to Al Qaida or ISIS or Mohammed or Allah but the fact that the President is already de-balled has consequences that he enemies of and we see it manifested day after day, beheading after beheading..

What's your beef? I told you that for a summer Jenner was the greatest athlete in the world and he's made a fortune off it. How he's "earned" the right to be made a fool of by the Kardashian bitches I don't get. And it disgusts me that a guy like Jenner can shit on his own legacy in public.

What's your beef? I told you that for a summer Jenner was the greatest athlete in the world and he's made a fortune off it. How he's "earned" the right to be made a fool of by the Kardashian bitches I don't get. And it disgusts me that a guy like Jenner can shit on his own legacy in public.

I have no beef. As I said, I respect and admire Bruce Jenner for what he accomplished as an athlete and I don't go and criticize him for wanting to be a woman after being the most toughest male in history. Attacking lives and life styles of individuals for political reasons is the last resort of losers and it has never been my cup of tea.

Strange, that I as a conservative have no problem with Mr. Jenner following the social and individual dictates of his conscience, while the oh so tolerant liberals find nothing but reasons to deride him for a decision he made regarding his life and his future.

GWB was not any way near a nancy boi like obarry is. GWB flew fighters and could use a chain saw like a man, barry cant even throw a baseball like a man.
I don't even think W was or is a wimp. Obama either. Other Bushes are tho.
I like you Sarah but your crush on Barry is blinding you, or you just like wimpy guys. If barry showed up on our softball field throwing a ball like he does, he would be laughed off the field.

Why do you imply that being a female is weak? But hey everybody, Republicans respect women.

Why do you imply that being a female is weak? But hey everybody, Republicans respect women.
I am not implying that women are weak, I have seen some badass women softball players, barry is weak, weak as a little girl.

The most fem president was GHW Bush. Jeb is quickly taking up where he left off calling himself Just Jeb and the Email Governor. Like he is so hip doing email and stuff...

Yep.

Dumbya French kissing Arabs - Disgusting.

Fact is, Obama knocked Pootin's dick in the dirt and it pisses off the RW traitors.

While Repubs pose for photo ops and take vacations, Obama has led more than 80% of the airstrikes against ISIS.

Thank You Mr. President.
Lol, all those air strikes has accomplished what?

And what is UP with celebrities and plastic surgery? Do they really think that makes them look better or younger? Well, it doesn't. It makes them look like the Joker or an alien.

Truth hurts, doesn't it.

:badgrin: You're a hoot Duddley.....Cons think Putin gives a shit about his country, unlike your manchurian muslim. He shot the tiger with a tranquilizer dart not a bullet. Dubya killed more AQ in a day than Barry the Fairy has in 6 years. And Obozo tried to stop the operation into Pakistan for bin-Laden but was overruled by Panetta and Valerie Jarret. You Duddley are the dumbest fuck in the history of USMB.
You described him perfectly!

Forum List

Back