When will Biden unconditionally surrender Ukraine?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Given the rushed withdrawal and Unconditional Surrender of Afghanistan, it's only a question of when and not if Biden surrenders Ukraine.

Let's start a pool!

Dissent is the highest form of patriotism

No reason to go along with Biden's Ukrainian Dog wagging to distract from his historically poor performance at home.

Now the Trump/Putin fans are hoping for surrender.

OJREpk7.jpg

Given the rushed withdrawal and Unconditional Surrender of Afghanistan, it's only a question of when and not if Biden surrenders Ukraine.

Let's start a pool!

No reason to go along with Biden's Ukrainian Dog wagging to distract from his historically poor performance at home.
The most dangerous part of this whole affair; is the possibility that Biden might drag us into a war to distract from his poor performance. I’m keeping my eyes wide open for a false flag attack on a NATO member nation.

Let's start a pool!

The leader of the Trump/Putin Party is praising his partner in thuggery as spineless weasels like Rafael Cruz & Fox News goons praise the two of them.

The only ones surrendering are members of the former Republican Party, idiot.

The most dangerous part of this whole affair; is the possibility that Biden might drag us into a war to distract from his poor performance. I’m keeping my eyes wide open for a false flag attack on a NATO member nation.

Maybe Fauxi paid Wuhan for a second bioweapon?

I suspect Biden is a bit nervous about the possibility of incriminating documents surfacing,in regard to he, and his sons relationship with Burisma. And possibly other deals we don't know of yet. That could lead to the sitting president being compromised.
10% for the Big Guy.

It's possible Ukraine gave the Bidens a Bitcoin wallet to pay protection and now they're collecting

I suspect Biden is a bit nervous about the possibility of incriminating documents surfacing,in regard to he, and his sons relationship with Burisma. And possibly other deals we don't know of yet. That could lead to the sitting president being compromised.
Imagine the Russians find and disclose the payments to the Bidens?!

This was a great opportunity for the right to throw off the perception that they are unconditionally pro-Russia. Never would have had to endure another accusation of working with our enemies against America. Now it's already too late.

Let's start a pool!

A month ago.

This was a great opportunity for the right to throw off the perception that they are unconditionally pro-Russia. Never would have had to endure another accusation of working with our enemies against America. Now it's already too late.
Coming from the team that paid Wuhan to develop and unleash a bioweapon....priceless!

You have to forgive them; this has been a great week for them.

They are truly just giddy, the thought of people dying and Biden looking bad makes them just dance around with joy. I have even seen a few of them lamenting the lack of deaths so far in Ukraine

Now the Trump/Putin fans are hoping for surrender.

OJREpk7.jpg
look dembot, it’s time you start facing reality and who you elected and what he’s done.

Your continued pushing of this debunked russian hoax, that we know now was created in part by clintons campaign, where she paid for russian misinformation, is tiresome and childish…

there are actual real world consequences to your actions, people are dying

Forum List

Back