When will Marco Rubio

If Rubio loses Florida will he throw towel in?

• Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
When will Marco Rubio the Robot throw towel in? He has Minnesota and Puerto Rico....if he loses Florida will he call it a day or will he carry on?

Poll included.

gE55Fxc.gif

Rubio's clearly out of his league running for POTUS but he's doing so for the same reason most everybody else is --- a profoundly weak field in which to run. There's no heir apparent, there's no incumbent, no sitting VP, no prominent Senator, not even a repeat failed contender from a prior year except for Hillary.

When the field is that weak the insignificant become significant. That's exactly why Donald Rump is in there.

I'll decline to vote in the poll though--- I don't follow that part of it that closely. I dunno, crunching numbers like that is kind of creepy -- makes the whole process into some kind of sports event.

My guess is that Rubio is a loyal enough Republican to drop out, maybe even before Florida, if Cruz has enough momentum to keep Trump's numbers in check. Rubio really hurt himself with the Trump attacks. He can't help it that he looks like he's 12, but acting like it clinched the "Little Marco" moniker. He's done.

In normal circumstances, he'd suspend his campaign after a humiliating loss at home.
In this climate however, it wouldn't surprise me if he kept going for a while longer.

My guess is that Rubio is a loyal enough Republican to drop out, maybe even before Florida, if Cruz has enough momentum to keep Trump's numbers in check. Rubio really hurt himself with the Trump attacks. He can't help it that he looks like he's 12, but acting like it clinched the "Little Marco" moniker. He's done.
Yeah, Rubio comes across like a 12-year-old seventh grader.
But Trump acts like a 14-year-old seventh grader who flunked twice and is more aggressive because he's bigger.

Forum List

Back