When will moderate whites condemn dangerous White Culture?

Really?

I condemn all thugs no matter their color. You're the ones that's ok with 5,000+ black kills a year, 50% of all murders being black. 90-93% being against other blacks.

You can fucking believe I condemn the violent white thugs very strongly. I hate the son of a bitches.

Last edited:
Do you condemn the violent blacks? I condemn all the thugs within my race very strongly...What a waste of a life as far as I can see.

Here is the official data
Expanded Homicide Data Table 6 - Crime in the United States 2009

as of 2009 blacks killed 454 to 209 for whites...

Yet we're the ones accused of killing blacks???

What makes this bad is blacks are less then 13% of the population or 1/5th of the population compared to whites. This is why I say 5 times per capita.

blacks still kill as many people overall per year.

Tell me how this isn't a problem?

I condemn and hate all violent white thugs!
-I hate them for acting like thugs
-I hate them for hurting people
-I hate them for making the same bad choices as many blacks
-I hate their heartless pointless lives.

FUCKING A I CONDEMN THE VIOLENT WHITE GANSTA culture. It is a spit in the face of all the whites that built civilization!

Last edited:
Its a little embarrassing even little Canadian girls know how to riot better...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZzX7JOkAjY]RAW: Hot Girl sets Cop Car on fire (only in Vancouver!) - YouTube[/ame]

When will blacks stop blaming their problems on whites and acknowledge that they are members of an inferior race with a morally depraved culture?

There seems to be RAMPANT crime, criminology and degradation going on in the white community.

Why is no one talking or seemingly concerned about this?

When will moderate whites condemn dangerous White Culture? - Video on NBCNews.com

When will it stop?

It's getting to where you can't walk through a white neighborhood at night.

You have got to be one of the biggest retards on USMB.

Trayvon never made it home.

He chose not to go home, instead he chose to attack a man that was armed. And he lost.

You live and die by the choices you make.

Forum List

Back