When Will so-called President Fire One of His Incompetent Staff Jerks?

I wanted to use a--hole instead of jerks. A--holes is a better description for many of his advisors, consultants, etc.

Who will be the first one of his yes men or woman to get the famous "you're fired" message from our so-called Prez?

What will be used as the excuse for the firing and what will be the real reason?

Can trump fire his son-in-law without pissing off his daughter?
I'm sure it will be about the time your unsolicited opinions come true. Never would be my guess.
This is a political message board, you dork. The main object of it's being is to solicit political opinions. If you don't know that you are in the wrong place.
If you ask real questions instead of whining like a bitch, you will get better responses.

I wanted to use a--hole instead of jerks. A--holes is a better description for many of his advisors, consultants, etc.

Who will be the first one of his yes men or woman to get the famous "you're fired" message from our so-called Prez?

What will be used as the excuse for the firing and what will be the real reason?

/---- Snowflake, find a safe spot near you and have some hot chocolate,

Did Biden fire the staff that locked a journalist in a closet?

See how the far left has different standards for others, but refuse to hold their own to the same standards.

This is why the far left is loosing!
You are equating that old Biden incident with Presidential staff getting caught, and for goodness sake, illegally negotiating with Russia.

I'm sure it will be about the time your unsolicited opinions come true. Never would be my guess.
This is a political message board, you dork. The main object of it's being is to solicit political opinions. If you don't know that you are in the wrong place.
If you ask real questions instead of whining like a bitch, you will get better responses.
Dude, you are the one whining about what some anonymous poster put up on a public message board. Nobody made you click on the thread or respond to it.

/---- Snowflake, find a safe spot near you and have some hot chocolate,
Another whiner.

And we think you are a partisan leftist dickhead.

If obama didnt fire holder or van jones, two giant morons that failed everythong they tried, trump.wont, because his guys are 10 times better
The Obama fall back excuses have really gotten old and obsolete. Somebody wrote an EO for his ban that has been clobbered in the courts and caused embarrassment to the Prez. He has another guy who lied to the VP about illegally discussing foreign policy during his visit to Russia. Members of his staff have been exposed for telling blatant lies to the media. If these things were done on one of his tv episodes they would have been fired.

Fucknoff you guys blamed bush for 8 years, 8, yes i said 8 years.

Do you have links to any of this shit? And from reporters not on the clinton payroll?

If obama didnt fire holder or van jones, two giant morons that failed everythong they tried, trump.wont, because his guys are 10 times better
The Obama fall back excuses have really gotten old and obsolete. Somebody wrote an EO for his ban that has been clobbered in the courts and caused embarrassment to the Prez. He has another guy who lied to the VP about illegally discussing foreign policy during his visit to Russia. Members of his staff have been exposed for telling blatant lies to the media. If these things were done on one of his tv episodes they would have been fired.

Do you have links to any of this shit? And from reporters not on the clinton payroll?
Bush was CiC and in office when the worst attack on American soil in history occurred. He made the worst foreign relations decision in American history when he took America to war in Iraq based on misinformation and lies. Eventually, he ended his term in office with the worst recession since the Great Depression and Americans losing jobs at the rate of hundreds of thousands of jobs per month. To top it all off, he left office without capturing or killing the leader of al-Qaeda, the entity responsible for the attack that killed so many Americans.

Bush was CiC and in office when the worst attack on American soil in history occurred. He made the worst foreign relations decision in American history when he took America to war in Iraq based on misinformation and lies. Eventually, he ended his term in office with the worst recession since the Great Depression and Americans losing jobs at the rate of hundreds of thousands of jobs per month. To top it all off, he left office without capturing or killing the leader of al-Qaeda, the entity responsible for the attack that killed so many Americans.

So thats your justification.....and you admit you blamed bush for 8 years.

He easnt soft on terrosists like you guys. We didnt have attacks after 911 with him. We did with obama, wonder why?

And if you want the economy to work don't force people to loan to people who can't buy....ala affirmative action lending.

So thats your justification.....and you admit you blamed bush for 8 years.

He easnt soft on terrosists like you guys. We didnt have attacks after 911 with him. We did with obama, wonder why?

And if you want the economy to work don't force people to loan to people who can't buy....ala affirmative action lending.

al Qaeda concentrated in attacking allies who supported American troops in Afghanistan. Australian student tourist were attacked and burned alive in Bali and attacks were made in Great Britain and France. al Qaeda also send troops in mass to Iraq to kill American troops at the direction of Bin Laden, who Bush failed to capture or kill.

See how the far left has different standards for others, but refuse to hold their own to the same standards.

You are equating that old Biden incident with Presidential staff getting caught, and for goodness sake, illegally negotiating with Russia.

See how the far left loves to claim that they love freedom of anything, then when they shove a journalist in a closet as not doing anything illegal!

Then again what do you expect those that supported the illegal wars of Obama/Clinton..

They do not know what is illegal other than what their religious tell them..

See how the far left loves to claim that they love freedom of anything, then when they shove a journalist in a closet as not doing anything illegal!

Then again what do you expect those that supported the illegal wars of Obama/Clinton..

Bogus fake story. A storage room was being used as a waiting room. The journalist did not have a pass to roam around and ask questions of guest at the fundraiser. He had a pass to be present for the speeches and was put in the waiting room until the speeches would begin. He reported that the room had a window and was left unlocked. He also reported being offered food and beverages while he waited.
Your post is incorrect about the room being a closet and him being locked in it. The right wing bloggers had a field day misrepresenting and lying about this story, but the actual journalist debunked all those lies and misrepresentations.

Bogus fake story. A storage room was being used as a waiting room. The journalist did not have a pass to roam around and ask questions of guest at the fundraiser. He had a pass to be present for the speeches and was put in the waiting room until the speeches would begin. He reported that the room had a window and was left unlocked. He also reported being offered food and beverages while he waited.
Your post is incorrect about the room being a closet and him being locked in it. The right wing bloggers had a field day misrepresenting and lying about this story, but the actual journalist debunked all those lies and misrepresentations.

See how the far left will deny the reality of the fact that hate freedom speech..

see how they will support the illegal wars of Obama/Clinton!

See how they will deny reality at every turn to promote their religious dogma!

When will buttstain libs stop crying and lying?

Sally Yates has already been fired. Happy?

Trump Fires Acting Attorney General Who Defied Him

Very
incompetent

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/30/us/politics/trump-immigration-ban-memo.html?_r=0

"So-called President"? The angry desperate pathetic left still won't come to grips with reality. Obama's A.G. threatened Americans with arrest right after the terrorist attack in San Bernadino if they dared to insult someone of the Muslem faith and nobody on the left thought it was strange. Obama's IRS chief used the agency to punish political enemies and Barry Hussein was forced to use "executive privilege" to keep him from testifying in a congressional hearing and nobody on the left called for his firing. Hussein's Secretary of State blamed an obscure you tube video for the murder of a U.S. Ambassador. People died and Hillary lied but nobody on the left seemed to mind.

Sally Yates has already been fired. Happy?

Trump Fires Acting Attorney General Who Defied Him

Very
incompetent

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/30/us/politics/trump-immigration-ban-memo.html?_r=0
Sally Yates was not one of his White House advisors or consultants, nor was she one of his yes men or women.

Forum List

Back