When will we ban Homosexuality,Transexulism, and beastiality?

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
America as a nation must move to ban, Homosexuality,Transexualism, and beastiality. These three evils must be removed from American society. No normal society should allow those three evils.

The first two are life time choices that would be against human rights to ban as those people can't help who they're.

The last choice must be banned.

Oh'yess, you're a religious person and believe that your dumb beliefs should be forced on everyone.

This is why I don't believe in god anymore.

When will we ban demons, hormone disrupter chemicals, lying manufacturers, people in general as they are also able to subject themselves to things that cause evil spiritual inhabitants in themselves during their trip through hell?
*****sarcasm intended*****

You cannot legislate a lot of things but things that are known causative agents can be heavy regulated if legislators are willing. The elitist would prefer to simply gain control over all life forms if possible and delete the ones that they do not care for.

America as a nation must move to ban, Homosexuality,Transexualism, and beastiality. These three evils must be removed from American society. No normal society should allow those three evils.
Allah Akbar!!!!

The first two are life time choices that would be against human rights to ban as those people can't help who they're.

Oh'yess, you're a religious person and believe that your dumb beliefs should be forced on everyone.

Why should the last be banned if both the human and animal consent? And don't tell me animals can't consent........they do with each other all the time.

Why should the last be banned if both the human and animal consent? And don't tell me animals can't consent........they do with each other all the time.

Why shouldn't a belief in a god be banned?

Two adult people should be able to have sex and marry. If you don't believe that then you're a big government asshole.

People should be able to choose their gender as it is biological based on research.

You're no different then the taliban or isis. Get out out of my fucking country! I'd support droning your ass.

Why shouldn't a belief in a god be banned?

Two adult people should be able to have sex and marry. If you don't believe that then you're a big government asshole.

People should be able to choose their gender as it is biological based on research.

You're no different then the taliban or isis. Get out out of my fucking country! I'd support droning your ass.
So what do you do with the people that believe in God, kill them?

A man or woman should be able to marry a dog. If you don't believe that then you're a big government asshole.

Why specifically do you want government to be monitoring Americans consensual sex lives in their bedrooms?

Animals of course can't consent to sex- and I encourage every state to make bestiality illegal- why is bestiality legal in West Virginia and Wyoming(Texas just made it illegal)

341px-Legality_of_Zoophilia_in_the_United_States.svg.png

Exactly how would a dog let you know he was consenting to have sex with you?

This, of course, will never happen, and your breed will die off soon.

This, of course, will never happen, and your breed will die off soon.

Hopefully very soon! The belief in god is very dangerous to freedom and liberty of millions of people. Gays and trangenders should feel safe as they're citizens.

Fuck religion for spreading such hatred.

The people that think they can destroy peoples lives because some god is telling them to do so are no different then the Taliban.

I once had a dog that tried to hump my leg. I didn't consent, but it was obvious that the dog wanted me too.

Beastiality is illegal...except in the Bible Belt.

I once had a dog that tried to hump my leg. I didn't consent, but it was obvious that the dog wanted me too.
Funny, and great point, really. For the much of same reason we don't consider that to be rape, we consider bestiality to be rape.

Republicans and their awful and damaging beliefs. Such dangerous people.

Why should we ban something based on YOUR beliefs.

But here is an idea. I am going on a diet tomorrow. Because of that, you cannot eat any sweets or junk food. M'kay?

Exactly. Birds of the feather...etc...however dogs get it on with pigs all the time. Worms love to cuddle with parasites. Some cats love mice, others stalk birds exclusively.

Serpents prefer chickens and dodos. Swine aren't very picky. Its the nature of the beast.

I once heard a sheep tell a goat to fuck a duck.

Human society is quite the perverse menagerie..who is anyone to judge?

Before someone supports a complete ban on bestiality based on divine law, they better take a closer look at their partners....

Evolution being as it is, some people have the form and shape of a human being, but an intelligence only slightly above that of a monkey. Some people are devolving, going in the wrong direction on Jacobs ladder.

Last edited:

Funny, and great point, really. For the much of same reason we don't consider that to be rape, we consider bestiality to be rape.
Beauty_and_the_Beast_Wide.jpg

Beastiality is already banned. Try to remember that the next time you're down on the farm. As for sexual activity among consenting adults, and the freedom to express ones gender identity goes- most of the developed, western world has decided that DISCRIMINATION AND PERSECUTION of people based on sexuality and gender identity should not be allowed in NORMAL SOCIETY. So what does that tell us about you and how NORMAL you are?

Beastiality is already banned. Try to remember that the next time you're down on the farm. As for sexual activity among consenting adults, and the freedom to express ones gender identity goes- most of the developed, western world has decided that DISCRIMINATION AND PERSECUTION of people based on sexuality and gender identity should not be allowed in NORMAL SOCIETY. So what does that tell us about you and how NORMAL you are?
Shouldn't people that identify as barnyard animals be able to have sex with barnyard animals?

Forum List

Back