When will we put LGBTQ issues behind us.?

No, but if this becomes law I guarantee you my husband will accompany all females in the family into the public restrooms. That's a fact.

Under the transgender laws, it would be illegal for your husband to accompany females into public restrooms.

>>>>

Lol. True! I wonder how other women would feel about that. They would think he's a pervert?

This is the kind of madness to which wrong-wing ideology now leads.

Whatever the reason, it is inappropriate for a man to be in a women's restroom.

But now, this degraded ideology is coming to regard it as more acceptable for a creepy male pervert who claims to “identify as a woman” to go into a women's restroom, and violate the privacy, modesty, and safety of actual girls and women, than it is for a man to go in there in order to protect his female loved ones from said pervert.

So it's okay for a man to go into a woman's bathroom if it's on your terms?

May I call your attention to my recent post #694? Maybe you can respond to the issues that I raised in it, since Willow is clearly out of his depth...are you too?

You may, but there's really no point. Even you admit that “transwomen…are biologically still men”.

And men have no damn business being in women's restroom or dressing room facilities.

So why are you so interested in letting these sick perverts into women's restroom and dressing facilities? Why does the “right” of such a pervert to go there take precedence over the rights of genuine girls and women to be protected from these disgusting and dangerous freaks?

Why do you hate girls and women so much that you would subject them to this predation?

No, but if this becomes law I guarantee you my husband will accompany all females in the family into the public restrooms. That's a fact.

Under the transgender laws, it would be illegal for your husband to accompany females into public restrooms.

>>>>

Lol. True! I wonder how other women would feel about that. They would think he's a pervert?
O

Nope! We will just announce he feels like a woman today.
I am completely amazed at the shear STUPIDITY of the bathroom issue

First of all- the issue of transgender rights goes way beyond bathroom access. That is just one small aspect of the wider issues. Yet you annually fixated jackasses can't deal with the real issues- or anything besides the bathroom. Makes me wonder what is going on between your ears.

Secondly, I would like someone to show me just one case where someone either pretending to be or who actually is a trans women going into a women's room for the purpose of sexual gratification. There have, however, been several recent cases of straight men planting cameras in women's rooms

In addition, banning transwomen from the ladies room would not prevent some straight male pervert from dressing as a women and going into the women's room.

Most transwomen- even though they are biologically still men- ARE NOT INTERESTED in women sexually. Those who are pose no more of a risk to the women that a lesbian would- so shall we ban them too. Keep in mind that YOU have probably peed next to a gay man in the mans room more than once.

Women relieve themselves in a stall- always- so no one is going to know what the fuck they have between their legs. Now can we just shut the fuck up!??
If transwomen who are biologically still men are not interested in women, how do you explain Bruce Jenner?

>>>>

But now, this degraded ideology is coming to regard it as more acceptable for a creepy male pervert who claims to “identify as a woman” to go into a women's restroom, and violate the privacy, modesty, and safety of actual girls and women, than it is for a man to go in there in order to protect his female loved ones from said pervert.

If other men are given the right why would you object to my husband being there?

You [ProgressivePatriot] need to get some anger management. You have serious issues!

I think it goes without saying that anyone who wants creepy male perverts to be allowed in women's restroom or dressing facilities while actual women or girls are using those facilities, has serious issues. One certainly has to wonder about the motivation behind such a desire.

>>>>

O

First of all- the issue of transgender rights goes way beyond bathroom access. That is just one small aspect of the wider issues. Yet you annually fixated jackasses can't deal with the real issues- or anything besides the bathroom. Makes me wonder what is going on between your ears.

Secondly, I would like someone to show me just one case where someone either pretending to be or who actually is a trans women going into a women's room for the purpose of sexual gratification. There have, however, been several recent cases of straight men planting cameras in women's rooms

In addition, banning transwomen from the ladies room would not prevent some straight male pervert from dressing as a women and going into the women's room.

Most transwomen- even though they are biologically still men- ARE NOT INTERESTED in women sexually. Those who are pose no more of a risk to the women that a lesbian would- so shall we ban them too. Keep in mind that YOU have probably peed next to a gay man in the mans room more than once.

Women relieve themselves in a stall- always- so no one is going to know what the fuck they have between their legs. Now can we just shut the fuck up!??
If transwomen who are biologically still men are not interested in women, how do you explain Bruce Jenner?

Well, I can at least agree with you that they are still biologically men. You can't change biological facts. My issue is not which bathroom a transgender person uses. My issue is how horrible some of you "conservatives" treat other people, especially gay people. Why is it any concern of yours what other consenting adults do in their bedrooms?

You [ProgressivePatriot] need to get some anger management. You have serious issues!

I think it goes without saying that anyone who wants creepy male perverts to be allowed in women's restroom or dressing facilities while actual women or girls are using those facilities, has serious issues. One certainly has to wonder about the motivation behind such a desire.

Obviously, since they now object to my husband being there.

>>>>

If other men are given the right why would you object to my husband being there?

I'm pointing out YOUR hypocrisy. It's probably not cool with other women if your husband is in there either!

Your husband has no more "right" to be there, sorry.

Yet another example of where this wrong-wing contempt for morality will lead us…

A mother who was reunited with her son after giving him up for adoption more than 30 years ago says the pair are in love and trying for a baby after he left his wife for her.
·
·
·​
And just three days after they had sex for the first time, Mr Ford told his wife Victoria, he no longer loved her and would be leaving.

He told New Day that he told his wife: 'Everytime I have had sex with you since I met her, I imagine its her I am kissing, otherwise I can't perform.'

'I’m in love with my son and want to have his baby'
Is this horseshit supposed to be a response to the questions that I posed or in any way related to the topic of this thread?

>>>>

O

Well, I can at least agree with you that they are still biologically men. You can't change biological facts. My issue is not which bathroom a transgender person uses. My issue is how horrible some of you "conservatives" treat other people, especially gay people. Why is it any concern of yours what other consenting adults do in their bedrooms?

Conservatives don't care about what goes on in your bedrooms. Why do you think they do?

When it gets down to it, no matter how they may try to deny it, wrong-wing ideology ultimately favors the interests of criminals, sexual perverts, and other degenerates over those of sane, normal, decent citizens.

Why not? I thought we were going for equality?

O

Conservatives don't care about what goes on in your bedrooms. Why do you think they do?

Well, I'm not gay, I just believe in equality for all American citizens. Apparently you do care a lot.

When it gets down to it, no matter how they may try to deny it, wrong-wing ideology ultimately favors the interests of criminals, sexual perverts, and other degenerates over those of sane, normal, decent citizens.

So, if you think they are suffering from a mental illness of some sort, then they should be treated with compassion. Right or wrong? And why don't you try being honest? You just hate gay people or people who you don't agree with. Perhaps you are the one with the "problem." Ever think of that?

What is so horrible about wanting our wives, daughters, sisters, and other female-loved ones to be protected against dangerous sexual perverts? Why should this be only a “conservative value”? Does it not say something very, very, very bad about you liberals, that you do not share this value?

And isn't it funny that it is your side that is so fond of falsely accusing my side of waging a “war on women”, while you happily throw women and girls under the bus in order to cater to perverts and degenerates?

Last edited:

Why not? I thought we were going for equality?

I never mentioned my feelings on the "bathroom" issue. Though I think it is rather silly considering that MOST rapists are heterosexual men.

O

Well, I'm not gay, I just believe in equality for all American citizens. Apparently you do care a lot.

Sure I do. If gays and transgendered get access to public women's bathrooms then I want my straight man to have access too. Now, that's equality. Right?

What is so horrible about wanting our wives, daughters, sisters, and other female-loved ones to be protected against dangerous sexual perverts? Why should this be only a “conservative value”? Does it not say something very, very, very bad about you liberals, that you do not share this value?

And isn't it funny that it is your side that is so find of falsely accusing my side of waging a “war on women, while you happily throw women and girls under the bus in order to cater to perverts and degenerates?

Says the guy who posts pictures of his wife in lingerie on the internets. Lol. :D

Forum List

Back