When will we put LGBTQ issues behind us.?

Next question. What about women who wish not to share a bathroom with men. Do they have any rights? Or do they give those rights up to accommodate transgenders?

I don't want to share a bathroom with men either. You said gay people, not transgenders. However, if I didn't KNOW they weren't females, then I wouldn't know. Are we going to have "bathroom police" now too?

Next question. What about women who wish not to share a bathroom with men. Do they have any rights? Or do they give those rights up to accommodate transgenders?

I don't want to share a bathroom with men either. You said gay people, not transgenders. However, if I didn't KNOW they weren't females, then I wouldn't know. Are we going to have "bathroom police" now too?

No, but if this becomes law I guarantee you my husband will accompany all females in the family into the public restrooms. That's a fact.

If you don't like homosexuals or whatever, that's fine, but why would you want to make laws to deny them being treated like equal human beings? You must just be cruel, IMO.
If you don't like homosexuals or whatever, that's fine, but why would you want to make laws to deny them being treated like equal human beings? You must just be cruel, IMO.

Cruel? Not to let them pee beside the girls? Oh the horror.

You have to wonder if some of these on here support these perverted laws so they can pee beside the girls
Absolutely! I want to put mascara on my moustache, put on elevator shoes and a set of Carharts and go pee in the men's room! Always been my biggest dream! Maybe I can diddle with little boys in there! Second biggest dream!
That's just silly.

No, but if this becomes law I guarantee you my husband will accompany all females in the family into the public restrooms. That's a fact.

Under the transgender laws, it would be illegal for your husband to accompany females into public restrooms.

>>>>

Cruel? Not to let them pee beside the girls? Oh the horror.

Don't lesbian's pee with the girls already?

>>>>

Do lesbians have penis? No? Then how would anyone know they were lesbians unless said lesbian announced it? You don't have to announce a penis do ya?

Well, you said "gays." Lol.
Don't feed the zombie troll bots. They don't know that they're dead and will eat your brains.

It must suck being so paranoid. :doubt:

Under the transgender laws, it would be illegal for your husband to accompany females into public restrooms.

>>>>

Lol. True! I wonder how other women would feel about that. They would think he's a pervert?

Oh, boy. Now, having a straight man standing in the ladies room while I take a pee, THAT would be uncomfortable. A transgender guy all dolled up like a woman who sashays in and goes in to a stall...I'd probably not realize what happened. But your husband? That would cause me to complain.

It must suck being so paranoid. :doubt:

Or cautious....I see some hairy dude wearing a dress follow our daughters into a restroom it's going to get ugly

Oh, boy. Now, having a straight man standing in the ladies room while I take a pee, THAT would be uncomfortable. A transgender guy all dolled up like a woman who sashays in and goes in to a stall...I'd probably not realize what happened. But your husband? That would cause me to complain.

Too bad.

>>>>

Lol. True! I wonder how other women would feel about that. They would think he's a pervert?
O

Nope! We will just announce he feels like a woman today.

>>>>

O

LOL That's that "gender queer" BS, for the mental whack job that REALLY can't decide what they want to be from day to day

>>>>

O

I am completely amazed at the shear STUPIDITY of the bathroom issue

First of all- the issue of transgender rights goes way beyond bathroom access. That is just one small aspect of the wider issues. Yet you annually fixated jackasses can't deal with the real issues- or anything besides the bathroom. Makes me wonder what is going on between your ears.

Secondly, I would like someone to show me just one case where someone either pretending to be or who actually is a trans women going into a women's room for the purpose of sexual gratification. There have, however, been several recent cases of straight men planting cameras in women's rooms

In addition, banning transwomen from the ladies room would not prevent some straight male pervert from dressing as a women and going into the women's room.

Most transwomen- even though they are biologically still men- ARE NOT INTERESTED in women sexually. Those who are pose no more of a risk to the women that a lesbian would- so shall we ban them too. Keep in mind that YOU have probably peed next to a gay man in the mans room more than once.

Women relieve themselves in a stall- always- so no one is going to know what the fuck they have between their legs. Now can we just shut the fuck up!??

Thank you for confirming that you are unable to deal with any of these questions, or the challenge that I issued to you in my previous post which you have thus far ignored because you are either unable to learn anything or have no interest in doing so. My guess it is the former. . Thank you also for confirming my initial assessment of your abysmal level of intellectual functioning and the fact that you are nothing more than an obnoxious troll. Get the fuck out of here!

>>>>

This is the kind of madness to which wrong-wing ideology now leads.

Whatever the reason, it is inappropriate for a man to be in a women's restroom.

But now, this degraded ideology is coming to regard it as more acceptable for a creepy male pervert who claims to “identify as a woman” to go into a women's restroom, and violate the privacy, modesty, and safety of actual girls and women, than it is for a man to go in there in order to protect his female loved ones from said pervert.

>>>>

This is the kind of madness to which wrong-wing ideology now leads.

Whatever the reason, it is inappropriate for a man to be in a women's restroom.

But now, this degraded ideology is coming to regard it as more acceptable for a creepy male pervert who claims to “identify as a woman” to go into a women's restroom, and violate the privacy, modesty, and safety of actual girls and women, than it is for a man to go in there in order to protect his female loved ones from said pervert.
May I call your attention to my recent post #694? Maybe you can respond to the issues that I raised in it, since Willow is clearly out of his depth...are you too?

Yet another example of where this wrong-wing contempt for morality will lead us…

A mother who was reunited with her son after giving him up for adoption more than 30 years ago says the pair are in love and trying for a baby after he left his wife for her.
·
·
·​
And just three days after they had sex for the first time, Mr Ford told his wife Victoria, he no longer loved her and would be leaving.

He told New Day that he told his wife: 'Everytime I have had sex with you since I met her, I imagine its her I am kissing, otherwise I can't perform.'

'I’m in love with my son and want to have his baby'

Thank you for confirming that you are unable to deal with any of these questions, or the challenge that I issued to you in my previous post which you have thus far ignored because you are either unable to learn anything or have no interest in doing so. My guess it is the former. . Thank you also for confirming my initial assessment of your abysmal level of intellectual functioning and the fact that you are nothing more than an obnoxious troll. Get the fuck out of here!

You need to get some anger management. You have serious issues!

Forum List

Back