When will white people admit it.......the world is laughing at YOU, not us!!

You know -- sometimes it is difficult to tell over the internet whether you are dealing with a really stupid, really racist 60 year old black woman or a really stupid, really racist 15 year old white kid pretending to be a really stupid, really racist black women in order to make black people look really stupid and really racist.

I vote for stupid 15 year old white kid, or an obese 50 year old transvestite whose fetish is being gang raped by black street gangs.

This is a personal response to the thread attacking blacks as usual, of whites having accomplished more in this country than everybody, including God himself.

The topic in itself, is ridiculous, but I can't let it slide without schooling this ass hole along with others who co signed onto his bullshit of reality.....

Here we have a race, ie white people, especially white men, who throughout our history, from the boat ride to a meth clinic down the street, who has been free his whole life, has had every door propped wide open for nothing but opportunity and success for the entire history of this nation, who did just about everything possible to keep everybody, including women and minorities from the table of opportunity while standing on the necks....and this motherfucker wants to brag about and thump his chest??? Uh, ya think maybe just maybe, ya gotta just a little bit help along the way>>

I do contend however, that despite the attempts to keep minority and women as second class citizens, we've done pretty good for ourselves, especially that black under achiever currently in the white house, who trust me, despite your thoughts will go down as one of the greatest presidents in our history and you heard it hear first, cracker!!

U.S. election: How the world sees it - CNN.com
BECAUSE OF STUPID WHITE ACHIEVING REDNECKS.....WE LEAVE 8 YEARS OF THIS:View attachment 71695View attachment 71696
image.jpg
to this empending shit......
View attachment 71697
images
View attachment 71698and all this is because of over achieving, God blessed, ignorant white motherfuckers..and you want to brag? Really? Your race is a laughing stock of the world...get the fuck outta here.
Easy there! We`re not all assholes although most of the ones that post here certainly are.

Although I generalize quite a bit, I'm always aiming my attacks and my ire at the ignorant conservative ass ho's that reign supreme here....contrary to popular beliefs, some of my dearest and nearest friends are white.
Is that the same as a white guy saying "I'm not racist I have black friends" ?

DO we have the winner of the dumbest thread of the week already???
I thought the OP was well said.

I thought it was dumb as hell.

Maybe your life reflects the cakewalk he assumes that all whites have had.

But not mine, and none of my white friends.
No, if you're white, we both had the cakewalk. No one said everyone white has it easy; I didn't. But we had it easier in many ways than Tigerred. The words that came out of her mouth are pretty much the way I feel after entering some of the most racist threads here. Unbelievably ignorant.

I challenge you or anyone on this topic to show one sentence of my original thread that is false.....one that's not true? And because you can't, I suggest you put a sock in it and shut the fuck up and sit down.....old lady
No, if you're white, we both had the cakewalk. No one said everyone white has it easy; I didn't. But we had it easier in many ways than Tigerred. The words that came out of her mouth are pretty much the way I feel after entering some of the most racist threads here. Unbelievably ignorant.
That's what I said. You're mixing me up with someone else.

Ayo hold up hold up!
*Drinks 40 & takes puff of blunt*
So you be sayin' we wuz
*Yells "Hands Up, Don't Shoot", gives shout outs to Mike Brown And Trayvon,proceeds to burn down & loot liquor stores*
Hold up, Hold up, Hold Up
*Pours some malt liquor out for his dead homies*
So you be sayin', hold up
*Sucks air through teeth and smacks lips*
You be sayin' we wuz muddaphuggin' KANG N SHEEEEIIIT?!!!!!

I love it when you silly white people try to jump off with supposed black ebonics.....however, its so refreshing to see a black man in the white house articulate english in a way that made GW that college educated simp appear more ghetto than sha sha from the hood.
I'm not white.

So what do you want from me? A ewwie cookie, like who cares
I want you to pick some cotton.

Like I said, I'm looking for a second job, do tell, where's the hiring? And I'm not talking about your belly button or your secret sex toy, hint hint....sheep for finding cotton.

You know -- sometimes it is difficult to tell over the internet whether you are dealing with a really stupid, really racist 60 year old black woman or a really stupid, really racist 15 year old white kid pretending to be a really stupid, really racist black women in order to make black people look really stupid and really racist.

I vote for stupid 15 year old white kid, or an obese 50 year old transvestite whose fetish is being gang raped by black street gangs.
Fantasize much?

This is a personal response to the thread attacking blacks as usual, of whites having accomplished more in this country than everybody, including God himself.

The topic in itself, is ridiculous, but I can't let it slide without schooling this ass hole along with others who co signed onto his bullshit of reality.....

Here we have a race, ie white people, especially white men, who throughout our history, from the boat ride to a meth clinic down the street, who has been free his whole life, has had every door propped wide open for nothing but opportunity and success for the entire history of this nation, who did just about everything possible to keep everybody, including women and minorities from the table of opportunity while standing on the necks....and this motherfucker wants to brag about and thump his chest??? Uh, ya think maybe just maybe, ya gotta just a little bit help along the way>>

I do contend however, that despite the attempts to keep minority and women as second class citizens, we've done pretty good for ourselves, especially that black under achiever currently in the white house, who trust me, despite your thoughts will go down as one of the greatest presidents in our history and you heard it hear first, cracker!!

U.S. election: How the world sees it - CNN.com
BECAUSE OF STUPID WHITE ACHIEVING REDNECKS.....WE LEAVE 8 YEARS OF THIS:View attachment 71695View attachment 71696
image.jpg
to this empending shit......
View attachment 71697
images
View attachment 71698and all this is because of over achieving, God blessed, ignorant white motherfuckers..and you want to brag? Really? Your race is a laughing stock of the world...get the fuck outta here.
Easy there! We`re not all assholes although most of the ones that post here certainly are.

Although I generalize quite a bit, I'm always aiming my attacks and my ire at the ignorant conservative ass ho's that reign supreme here....contrary to popular beliefs, some of my dearest and nearest friends are white.
Is that the same as a white guy saying "I'm not racist I have black friends" ?

Why do I have to be a white guy? How about an illegal or a muslim or better still how about a transgender asian.....lololo

Ayo hold up hold up!
*Drinks 40 & takes puff of blunt*
So you be sayin' we wuz
*Yells "Hands Up, Don't Shoot", gives shout outs to Mike Brown And Trayvon,proceeds to burn down & loot liquor stores*
Hold up, Hold up, Hold Up
*Pours some malt liquor out for his dead homies*
So you be sayin', hold up
*Sucks air through teeth and smacks lips*
You be sayin' we wuz muddaphuggin' KANG N SHEEEEIIIT?!!!!!

I love it when you silly white people try to jump off with supposed black ebonics.....however, its so refreshing to see a black man in the white house articulate english in a way that made GW that college educated simp appear more ghetto than sha sha from the hood.
I'm not white.

So what do you want from me? A ewwie cookie, like who cares
I want you to pick some cotton.

Like I said, I'm looking for a second job, do tell, where's the hiring? And I'm not talking about your belly button or your secret sex toy, hint hint....sheep for finding cotton.
What? Speak English please.

The saddest part about the OP is she is clearly oblivious to reality. The world laughs at negroes and have been since they encountered them. Let's not forget blackface performances.... That was how everyone saw negroes back then and how a lot of people still do.

They see blacks buck-dancing and bo-jangling still to this very day. What's worse is blacks actually think they look cool and promote this caricature.

I feel sorry for the blacks with higher iq's than the average black...must suck to have to prove you aren't the average negro.

The saddest part about the OP is she is clearly oblivious to reality. The world laughs at negroes and have been since they encountered them. Let's not forget blackface performances.... That was how everyone saw negroes back then and how a lot of people still do.

They see blacks buck-dancing and bo-jangling still to this very day. What's worse is blacks actually think they look cool and promote this caricature.

I feel sorry for the blacks with higher iq's than the average black...must suck to have to prove you aren't the average negro.

What is really sad, is having a white man, show compassion and pity for the good nigga's when YOUR THE ONE'S THAT MAKE IT HARD FOR THE SO CALLED GOOD ONES....an irony within its self. Hate to disappoint you pal, but american blacks aren't headlining the media overseas, its you morons in pink skin. And for the last and final time....nigga's in america can't be all that bad, when white women by the bus loads are flocking to their every wim.

The OP can have his say, bottom line however you cannot get away from the facts.
Western culture has ran the modern world, and westerners, particularly white men have given the world all the modern inventions.
The success today of non-whites is still directly due to the systems put in place by the westerners.

What is really sad, is having a white man, show compassion and pity for the good nigga's when YOUR THE ONE'S THAT MAKE IT HARD FOR THE SO CALLED GOOD ONES....an irony within its self. Hate to disappoint you pal, but american blacks aren't headlining the media overseas, its you morons in pink skin. And for the last and final time....nigga's in america can't be all that bad, when white women by the bus loads are flocking to their every wim.

White women in the public schools have had it drilled into their heads that not dating blacks is "racist"...they don't know any better until they do it. Then they get sodomized, beaten, (maybe murdered), passed around, and eventually knocked up and end up having their grandmother raise the little mulatto.

By the bus loads?

What you are getting is a bus load of apathy. No one cares about you and whatever occupies your little brain, No one cares. Why isn't anyone concerned about black on black violence? No one cares. Drug use among blacks? No one cares. A dandruff flake on someone's shoulder gets more attention than black concerns. All you can say is white women want black men by the bus load! The world is no danger of being overwhelmed by biracial pickaninnies. No one cares. Live, die, shoot one another, abort yourselves into oblivion. No one cares and you know it too.

You may return to begging for recognition now.

White women in the public schools have had it drilled into their heads that not dating blacks is "racist"...they don't know any better until they do it. Then they get sodomized, beaten, (maybe murdered), passed around, and eventually knocked up and end up having their grandmother raise the little mulatto.

Oh, oh, oh, so their brainwashed into fucking around with nigga's LOLOLOLOLOLOL......couldn't possibly be the fact that black men are the one's brainwashed and in total worship of anything that's white, could it? Cause from what I see, ww are so into black men, its rare to see a nigga with a bw these days.

Oh, oh, oh, so their brainwashed into fucking around with nigga's LOLOLOLOLOLOL......couldn't possibly be the fact that black men are the one's brainwashed and in total worship of anything that's white, could it? Cause from what I see, ww are so into black men, its rare to see a nigga with a bw these days.

I agree that black men want white women as trophies...that's why the average white woman dumb enough to fall for that shit ends up beaten or murdered...maybe set on fire like that animal did to the white girl in Arkansas or Alabama a couple months back. No decent white man wants anything to do with a white woman who's gone black...her fate is sealed.

Forum List

Back