When will white people admit it.......the world is laughing at YOU, not us!!

DO we have the winner of the dumbest thread of the week already???
I thought the OP was well said.

I thought it was dumb as hell.

Maybe your life reflects the cakewalk he assumes that all whites have had.

But not mine, and none of my white friends.
No, if you're white, we both had the cakewalk. No one said everyone white has it easy; I didn't. But we had it easier in many ways than Tigerred. The words that came out of her mouth are pretty much the way I feel after entering some of the most racist threads here. Unbelievably ignorant.

I challenge you or anyone on this topic to show one sentence of my original thread that is false.....one that's not true? And because you can't, I suggest you put a sock in it and shut the fuck up and sit down.....old lady
You are false, stfu hag liar.

Ayo hold up hold up!
*Drinks 40 & takes puff of blunt*
So you be sayin' we wuz
*Yells "Hands Up, Don't Shoot", gives shout outs to Mike Brown And Trayvon,proceeds to burn down & loot liquor stores*
Hold up, Hold up, Hold Up
*Pours some malt liquor out for his dead homies*
So you be sayin', hold up
*Sucks air through teeth and smacks lips*
You be sayin' we wuz muddaphuggin' KANGZ N SHEEEEIIIT?!!!!!

Ayo hold up hold up!
So you be sayin' we wuz
*Yells "Hands Up, Don't Shoot", gives shout outs to Mike Brown And Trayvon,proceeds to burn down & loot liquor stores*
You be sayin' we wuz muddaphuggin' KANG N SHEEEEIIIT?!!!!!

I love it when you silly white people try to jump off with supposed black ebonics.....however, its so refreshing to see a black man in the white house articulate english in a way that made GW that college educated simp appear more ghetto than sha sha from the hood.

Ayo hold up hold up!
So you be sayin' we wuz

I love it when you silly white people try to jump off with supposed black ebonics.....however, its so refreshing to see a black man in the white house articulate english in a way that made GW that college educated simp appear more ghetto than sha sha from the hood.
I'm not white.

To the stupid OP:

When blacks have:

Black history month
Black Entertainment Television (BET)
Affirmative Action
The White House

and whites have none of those things and yet we aren't bitching, I have to say:

GO GET A LIFE YOU LAZY NIGGA.
Indeed you`re not bitching. I call it crying. BTW, you have 11 white history months.

Ayo hold up hold up!
So you be sayin' we wuz

I'm not white.

So what do you want from me? A ewwie cookie, like who cares

No one ever gave me shit.

Your assumption that white people have it easy is your racism.
The assumption that you don't recognize or acknowledge your white boy privilege makes your comment and you appear and sound ignorant, but what else is new, you're white.
You are an ignorant retarded ghetto hag, stfu.

And you sir, are no gentlemen.
You definitely are no lady, hag.

Ayo hold up hold up!
So you be sayin' we wuz

I'm not white.

I want you to pick some cotton.

The assumption that you don't recognize or acknowledge your white boy privilege makes your comment and you appear and sound ignorant, but what else is new, you're white.

Actually, I take that as a huge compliment...ladies have to be polite....bitches with attitudes...don't

Ayo hold up hold up!
So you be sayin' we wuz

I'm not white.

I want you to pick some cotton.

I need a second job, where are they hiring?

Mmm, that didn't make any sense.

I have no WHite Privilege. No one has every given me anything, let alone for being white.

Actually, I take that as a huge compliment...ladies have to be polite....bitches with attitudes...don't
You are an example of why you're race is viewed as it is, hag.

I have no WHite Privilege. No one has every given me anything, let alone for being white.
For the last time....its not about giving you something, its about having the doors of opportunity available by viture of skin color...listen, trying to convince you white nuts of reality is too daunting and exhausting.

For the last time....its not about giving you something, its about having the doors of opportunity available by viture of skin color...listen, trying to convince you white nuts of reality is too daunting and exhausting.

No one gave me any opportunities I didn't pay for or earn in some way.

When I went to school, they didn't let me in because I had white skin. lt was because I gave them large sums of money.

Wait, so what you're saying is having doors open because I'm white is racist, but having doors open for you because you're black isn't? LOL Really? You're digging your hole deeper and deeper. But keep going, I need the entertainment.

Tigger

You are full of shit. Get off your ass and start applying at these places you think won't hire you. White people don't get jobs by virtue of skin color..nobody does..that's not how it works.

'Oh Boohoo, I'm a poor little negro! I caint get no job cuz duh Wyatt man be closin' dohs in muh fayce! It bees like dat sometimes. Wyatt pee-pohs bees just walkin' in and gittin' duh job cuz day bees Wyatt!"

Forum List

Back