🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When you are not too excited about either candidate ~

Why can't there be a candidate that offers solutions for both sides..
Someone who is not all caught up with bullshit, lies and money..
We have a saying in poker, If you can't figure out who the sucker is at the table, then you are the sucker.

If you can't figure out the difference between Hillary and Trump, then you are the sucker. Only one of them is a world class con artist.

Only one of them is a world class con artist.

which one?
hillarytrumpbill.jpg

trumpwedding.jpg

safe-home-golf-torre.jpg

trumpandclintonsdaughters.jpg

The Clinton and Trump daughters are reportedly close friends. Here they are
attending the 2014 Glamour Women of the Year Awards.

Until Donald won the GOP Nomination the fact has been known that Trump and the Clinton family have been close since Bill appointed Donald sister to that Circuit Court position...

This is just a circus and in 2020 I hope the GOP run someone worth voting for...

We have a saying in poker, If you can't figure out who the sucker is at the table, then you are the sucker.

If you can't figure out the difference between Hillary and Trump, then you are the sucker. Only one of them is a world class con artist.

which one?
hillarytrumpbill.jpg

trumpwedding.jpg

safe-home-golf-torre.jpg

Until Donald won the GOP Nomination the fact has been known that Trump and the Clinton family have been close since Bill appointed Donald sister to that Circuit Court position...

This is just a circus and in 2020 I hope the GOP run someone worth voting for...

Folks didn't actually want to think that he was a ringer for the Clintons.

It's well known that the Bush family is friends with them too. I have a sneaking suspicion that Access Hollywood tape might have been a plant.

I was wondering a few weeks ago, if Trump was a ringer, how would he legitimately throw the election to Clinton. That late night tweeting was a good start, but they really needed something more.

Then there was this tape. . . . with none other than a Bush family member? Does it get any better?

Hoping that the GOP won't be controlled will be like pissing in the wind though. Seriously.

1410201867127_Image_galleryImage_WASHINGTON_DC_SEPTEMBER_0.JPG

which one?
hillarytrumpbill.jpg

trumpwedding.jpg

safe-home-golf-torre.jpg

It's well known that the Bush family is friends with them too. I have a sneaking suspicion that Access Hollywood tape might have been a plant.

I was wondering a few weeks ago, if Trump was a ringer, how would he legitimately throw the election to Clinton. That late night tweeting was a good start, but they really needed something more.

Then there was this tape. . . . with none other than a Bush family member? Does it get any better?

Hoping that the GOP won't be controlled will be like pissing in the wind though. Seriously.

I've been saying that for a couple of weeks

which one?
hillarytrumpbill.jpg

trumpwedding.jpg

safe-home-golf-torre.jpg

Many can review my comments when Trump jumped into the race and i called him a Shill for Hillary... I was told many times I was incorrect and naive but you just do not change your spots that quickly and become the tea Party darling overnight...

Trump has played this perfectly. He has been on air since the late 1980's either in the news media or being on his own show. He has his face and the younger generation see him as some reality shock jock star that is no nonsense because of his days on his TV show without understanding it is acting.

I watched the Frontline piece on Trump and Hillary before the debate and my brother was shock how much I remember Trump and how I know him.

He is a salesman first and everything else second. He will sell you crap and tell you it is gold and most people will believe it is brown gold!

Clinton knew she would lose to Kasich or even Jeb Bush, so here come Donald and the thing is he will most likely make billions off this stunt and laugh all the way to the bank while the rest of the country is stuck with Hillary for four years.

Now you can see why I keep on asking if Alec Baldwin or Jerry Springer will be the 2020 candidate because with what Trump did is show how gullible many Americans are!

giphy.gif

I really do not care which one of them win... I am going to cast my vote for Johnson and be done with it... Many will write that my vote is wasted and I should stay home, but I will not because we're just not voting for the President.

Not trying to change the subject but I am sick with the GOP pulling their support for Trump. I may not like Trump but the GOP knew he had a past and they knew he was selected by the Primary voters, so they need to back him even if he is the titanic because this will hurt those like Ryan and company...
If you vote, it is never wasted. Because you are doing the whole point. Vote for who you support. "throwing your vote away" is just some bullshit the duopoly shoves down your throat.
aint that the truth....the party people dont think voting for the same shit over and over again is a wasted vote....

giphy.gif

you planning on taking the killing of reproductive choice out of the GOP platform?

there was a time when there were normal republicans now the "base" calls them RINO's.

your wingers won't even hold a hearing on a supreme court justice that every one of them admits is a moderate and highly regarded jurist.

"Trump leaves them no choice but to pull their support. If they don't, their association with him damages their own reputation and can be used against them in their own future pursuits." WOW! So the right to vote for the Republican candidate leaves citizens open to blackmail from sociopath Democrats in the future! OH wait tyranny against conservatives is already happening-my bad!

giphy.gif

you planning on taking the killing of reproductive choice out of the GOP platform?

there was a time when there were normal republicans now the "base" calls them RINO's.

your wingers won't even hold a hearing on a supreme court justice that every one of them admits is a moderate and highly regarded jurist.

Stop with the extreme lefty talk......it is just as bad as the extreme right talk..
I am democrat who has agreed with many things Trump has been saying..

Take your blinders off and open your narrow minded view...

We need someone to stop the $$$ from running our country...

Anyway Trumps past is going to burn him.

giphy.gif

I really do not care which one of them win... I am going to cast my vote for Johnson and be done with it... Many will write that my vote is wasted and I should stay home, but I will not because we're just not voting for the President.

Not trying to change the subject but I am sick with the GOP pulling their support for Trump. I may not like Trump but the GOP knew he had a past and they knew he was selected by the Primary voters, so they need to back him even if he is the titanic because this will hurt those like Ryan and company...
If you vote, it is never wasted. Because you are doing the whole point. Vote for who you support. "throwing your vote away" is just some bullshit the duopoly shoves down your throat.
aint that the truth....the party people dont think voting for the same shit over and over again is a wasted vote....
Got that right, man!

which one?
Sorry, if you can't figure it out, telling you won't help you.

Both of them are 'World Class' con artists.

I was just asking for your partisan opinion.

Never mind, it's obvious
Why don't you take a look at what an expert and (sort of) Trump supporter has to say about it. Check out Scott Adams, of Dilbert comic fame: Scott Adams' Blog

He has predicted Trump would win the whole enchilada since well over a year ago.

which one?
Sorry, if you can't figure it out, telling you won't help you.

Both of them are 'World Class' con artists.

I was just asking for your partisan opinion.

Never mind, it's obvious
Why don't you take a look at what an expert and (sort of) Trump supporter has to say about it. Check out Scott Adams, of Dilbert comic fame: Scott Adams' Blog

He has predicted Trump would win the whole enchilada since well over a year ago.

I've known for over a year that Trump is a used car salesman, a carnival barker, and also knew I would never vote for him.

and I've known for years that Clinton has been given everything she ever received, senator, SoS, etc.

Neither has what it takes to run the country.

run down, yes.

but not run

giphy.gif

It's called POLITICS! You can vote for Johnson, but he has no chance of winning, and frankly, the few times I have seen him interviewed, he has not helped himself. "Aleppo, what's that?"

The one year a 3rd party canidate could have had a chance and the Libertarians trot out Johnson, remarkable.

giphy.gif

Do you want the honest answer Eaglewings? It's because progressives (and yes - that includes many in the Republican Party) shredded the U.S. Constitution and now the entire thing is corrupt with money and power.

If the U.S. President was truly limited as the United States Constitution outlined - nobody would want the job (least of all two narcissistic megalomaniacs like Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton). We have to stop making it a position with unlimited, dictatorial power.

Also we as a nation allow the idiotic two parties to convince us that we must vote for one of their candidates. The fact that we have two candidates that nobody on either side wants and yet nobody is seriously talking about Darrell Castle of the Constitution Party or Jill Stein of the Green Party is just sad.

giphy.gif

It's called POLITICS! You can vote for Johnson, but he has no chance of winning, and frankly, the few times I have seen him interviewed, he has not helped himself. "Aleppo, what's that?"

The one year a 3rd party canidate could have had a chance and the Libertarians trot out Johnson, remarkable.
Gary Johnson's brain is just fried from years of pot. He's a goofball. I wish we could just consolidate all conservatives (the few that are left in the Republican Party, all of the Tea Party, and all of the Libertarian Party) under the Constitution Party. Darrell Castle is the perfect candidate this year. He's bright. He's articulate. He's polished. He's professional. As far as I know, he's a man of character (haven't heard about any scandals so far - though that certainly doesn't mean he could have some skeletons in his closet). Far more qualified that Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, and Gary Johnson combined.

He could easily win this year if we could just get all true conservatives to vote for him instead of falsely believing that the only way to keep Hitlery out is to vote for Trump.

I really do not care which one of them win... I am going to cast my vote for Johnson and be done with it...
Any chance you would consider changing that vote to Darrell Castle of the Constitution Party? Far better platform than the Libertarian Party (at least Castle and the Constitution Party will secure our borders which we desperately need right now).

Trump leaves them no choice but to pull their support. If they don't, their association with him damages their own reputation and can be used against them in their own future pursuits.
The exact same thing is true of Barack Obama and Hitlery Clinton. Hell, after the 2010 mid-term slaughter, progressives specifically asked Obama not to come out and campaign for them because everyone he did in 2010 got slaughtered.

Hitlery Clinton's history is uglier than Donald Trumps (which is pretty damn ugly). The difference is that most conservatives can acknowledge what a nightmare Trump is while very few progressives will admit what a nightmare Hitlery is.

giphy.gif

I was thinking the same thing last night, they throw everyone under the bus even though they are just as bad..or worse.

They are embarrassing themselves , and the outcome will be Hillary in the WH ..
If they would stand by him this could go away faster..but they are making it worse.

The thing is it seem every election is getting to the point it is like watching the old wrestling shows and you can see how fake it is and yet no one cares...

Last night Donald looked like he was going to slap Hillary with the chair and pounce Anderson and then dropkick Martha off stage...

His look was with disdain and hatred and he need to cool it before the next election. it is never wise to show your anger to the point he was.

Also the GOP need to cool it because they will lose the House if they keep on running from Trump. Save the Senate and House and live with Clinton for four years...

Now in 2020 which candidate will it be running against Hillary on the GOP ticket?

A. Alec Baldwin

B. Jerry Springer.

C. Rachel Maddow
This is tragically accurate. I feel so sorry for my country. How far we have fallen.

Forum List

Back