🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When you are not too excited about either candidate ~

I've known for over a year that Trump is a used car salesman, a carnival barker, and also knew I would never vote for him.

and I've known for years that Clinton has been given everything she ever received, senator, SoS, etc.

Neither has what it takes to run the country.

run down, yes.

but not run
Sorry, saying Hillary has been “given” everything she ever had is über sexist, and more importantly, incoherent.

Was she “given” a well over 70 percent, significantly bipartisan approval rating after the leaving both the Senate and the State Dept?

Did the Approval Fairy give her those?

I've known for over a year that Trump is a used car salesman, a carnival barker, and also knew I would never vote for him.

and I've known for years that Clinton has been given everything she ever received, senator, SoS, etc.

Neither has what it takes to run the country.

run down, yes.

but not run
Sorry, saying Hillary has been “given” everything she ever had is über sexist, and more importantly, incoherent.

Was she “given” a well over 70 percent, significantly bipartisan approval rating after the leaving both the Senate and the State Dept?

Did the Approval Fairy give her those?

She was 'given' the positions she won those approval ratings on.

and she was Times Woman of the Year how many times?

The press does a lot for ratings, good, or bad.

She was 'given' the positions she won those approval ratings on.

and she was Times Woman of the Year how many times?

The press does a lot for ratings, good, or bad.
So Giuliani decided not to run for senate because he wanted to gift the seat to Hillary?

Or do you believe the prostate cancer bullshit?

Did he do her homework for her in college where she was valedictorian?

giphy.gif

Why can't there be a candidate that offers solutions for both sides..
Someone who is not all caught up with bullshit, lies and money..

It's called POLITICS! You can vote for Johnson, but he has no chance of winning, and frankly, the few times I have seen him interviewed, he has not helped himself. "Aleppo, what's that?"

The one year a 3rd party canidate could have had a chance and the Libertarians trot out Johnson, remarkable.
Gary Johnson's brain is just fried from years of pot. He's a goofball. I wish we could just consolidate all conservatives (the few that are left in the Republican Party, all of the Tea Party, and all of the Libertarian Party) under the Constitution Party. Darrell Castle is the perfect candidate this year. He's bright. He's articulate. He's polished. He's professional. As far as I know, he's a man of character (haven't heard about any scandals so far - though that certainly doesn't mean he could have some skeletons in his closet). Far more qualified that Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, and Gary Johnson combined.

He could easily win this year if we could just get all true conservatives to vote for him instead of falsely believing that the only way to keep Hitlery out is to vote for Trump.

Well let's be honest, at this late date those are the only two choices. I do like your idea of a consolidation of conservative genres however.

The problem is the GOP leaders (cough suppressed) would fight it. They have no interest in tearing things down to rebuild a more inclusive party. I have lost a lot of respect for Paul Ryan through this whole Trump fiasco. He should have stepped up and embraced the party choice instead of sitting on his high horse. Now the party is even more fractured and as a leader, he shoulders a lot of blame.

Democrats stand like sheep behind the party, and defend their canidates to the bitter end. How else do the Clintonistas survive so many scandals? What's more, when there is no other choice, members will fall on their sword for the party (Wassermann Shultz, Anthony see my Weiner). Look what ole Bernie did. He finds out that he never had a chance because the DNC Chair wouldnt allow it, and he turns and endorses the bulldyke (and then spends $600k on a vacation home, hmmm).

Democrats are loyal to their party
Republicans are loyal to themselves

Trump leaves them no choice but to pull their support. If they don't, their association with him damages their own reputation and can be used against them in their own future pursuits.
The exact same thing is true of Barack Obama and Hitlery Clinton. Hell, after the 2010 mid-term slaughter, progressives specifically asked Obama not to come out and campaign for them because everyone he did in 2010 got slaughtered.

Hitlery Clinton's history is uglier than Donald Trumps (which is pretty damn ugly). The difference is that most conservatives can acknowledge what a nightmare Trump is while very few progressives will admit what a nightmare Hitlery is.

That's because for some weird reason, conservatives can't differentiate wild ass conspiracy theories from actual fact, which is why progressives dismiss all of your stupid accusations. They're baseless and idiotic.

That's because for some weird reason, conservatives can't differentiate wild ass conspiracy theories from actual fact, which is why progressives dismiss all of your stupid accusations. They're baseless and idiotic.
Uh....no. The problem is you people ignore reality in favor of ideology. You people think everything is a "conspiracy theory". Remember when your current idiot nominee said the astoundingly stupid "vast right-wing conspiracy theory" on national television only to have her husband later confirm that everything was a 100% accurate?

Seriously SYTFE - it is time for you and all of your progressive pals to grow up, take off the tinfoil hats, and simply accept reality. Start actually question your leaders and actually holding them to a higher standard and you won't have to look stupid denying reality when they embarrass you.

Uh....no. The problem is you people ignore reality in favor of ideology. You people think everything is a "conspiracy theory". Remember when your current idiot nominee said the astoundingly stupid "vast right-wing conspiracy theory" on national television only to have her husband later confirm that everything was a 100% accurate?

Seriously SYTFE - it is time for you and all of your progressive pals to grow up, take off the tinfoil hats, and simply accept reality. Start actually question your leaders and actually holding them to a higher standard and you won't have to look stupid denying reality when they embarrass you.

I have no problem whatsoever questioning them (but they're not my "leaders.") I am open, but everything that I've seen is baseless. Nothing you guys throw at them holds any water, and all of your little conspiracy theories are simply hit pieces, character assassination, demonization and defamation because the right is absolutely hysterical when it comes to the Clintons. The mere mention of their name causes you guys to lose your shit.

It's time for you to grow up and start acting like an adult, instead of like some teenager who indulges in silly rumors and gossip because you think they're "big mean poopie heads."

It's time for you to grow up and start acting like an adult, instead of like some teenager who indulges in silly rumors and gossip because you think they're "big mean poopie heads."
And yet every time we've been proven correct because we accept reality while you progressives reject reality in favor of ideology. Hitlery and you guys all screamed "vast right-wing conspiracy" a then DNA evidence forced Bill to admit to affairs and perjury.

You guys bought every lie Obama ever sold you (like a YouTube video caused Benghazi) and we've been vindicated on each and every one.

It really is time for progressives to grow up and put away the whole "conspiracy theory" nonsense. Reality is reality. Evidence is evidence.

Forum List

Back