When you replace science with MAGA

YOu get biblical diseases spreading.

Leprosy. The US, particularly Floriduh, is having an outbreak of leprosy.

A wake up call for science denying republicans?

I seriously doubt it.

Do you think these third world plagues might be coming from the third world? :cuckoo:

Last edited:
We're getting diseases like that because your traitorous President is bringing them in. Stop being a mindless minion of the Democrats. Or I suppose you could be another foreigner getting his jollies on USMB.
We're getting diseases like that because it's politically trendy right now, especially for the CULT, to be anti-vaccination. Especially BCG vaccination. We already have the tools to keep it at bay. And it was, for all intents and purposes, at bay, until recently, when perfectly containable diseases started popping up again.

I get it. It's trendy to buck the system, so fuck it, let's get rid of the shots, because my uncle's, best friend's, cousin told me on InstaFuckhole that vaccines make you sterile/inject chips/give you cancer, etc. :dunno: This kind of info. works against our human longevity, btw. :rolleyes:

But, let's use those principles and see how much longer shorter the human race survives.

We're getting diseases like that because it's politically trendy right now, especially for the CULT, to be anti-vaccination. Especially BCG vaccination. We already have the tools to keep it at bay. And it was, for all intents and purposes, at bay, until recently, when perfectly containable diseases started popping up again.

I get it. It's trendy to buck the system, so fuck it, let's get rid of the shots, because my uncle's, best friend's, cousin told me on InstaFuckhole that vaccines make you sterile/inject chips/give you cancer, etc. :dunno: This kind of info. works against our human longevity, btw. :rolleyes:

But, let's use those principles and see how much longer shorter the human race survives.
What does this have to do with Covid vaccines?

^^^ WEF/Democrat shill gaslighting Americans.

The invasion of America is bringing in deases to kill Americans.

All part of the plan.

Democrats have sold out and serve the WEF and are helping them over through America.

A vote for democrats is a vote for the great reset and depopulation.

Forum List

Back