When you replace science with MAGA

Totally missed the science aspect didn't you, kid?
He misses a lot of things.
Gaslighting is a republican phenomenon.

Everyone knows this.
grief-charlie-brown.gif

It's factual the COVID clot shot didn't stop transmission
Stop transmission? No. A vaccine bolsters the immune system to combat a known virus using said virus in the bloodstream incrementally to try and awaken biological antibodies to ultimately use our own immune system to subside all physical symptoms to a healthy level. It doesn't work all the time. A vaccine can never completely stop a virus, but they are the next best option beyond praying to Jesus. :dunno:

We're getting diseases like that because it's politically trendy right now, especially for the CULT, to be anti-vaccination. Especially BCG vaccination. We already have the tools to keep it at bay. And it was, for all intents and purposes, at bay, until recently, when perfectly containable diseases started popping up again.

I get it. It's trendy to buck the system, so fuck it, let's get rid of the shots, because my uncle's, best friend's, cousin told me on InstaFuckhole that vaccines make you sterile/inject chips/give you cancer, etc. :dunno: This kind of info. works against our human longevity, btw. :rolleyes:

But, let's use those principles and see how much longer shorter the human race survives.
Another attempt to DODGE the critical issue. Illegal immigrants are pouring in from 150 different countries with who knows what diseases. This is not a political debate, it is obvious fact. You water carriers are insane. Do you feel like you a painted into a corner and have to defend this insanity? I know you're not stupid. What is it?

That sure is a lot of plagiarizing copypasta for nothing.
And just the fact that he won't post the link, which enables him to manipulate the C/P?

Makes everything he posts unreliable.

I found a meta-analysis, which probably INCLUDES his link, and even IT refutes his claims.

The upshot? Not only are refugees less jabbed? His claims of immigrants being more immunized is likewise bullshit.

This member is one of the most untrustworthy members on the board, one should not believe what he posts. You remember fakey Jakey Starkey? Yeah. . mmmmm hmmmm. . .

:lol:
1711079993200.png

1711079975784.png

Conclusions​

"The RIM community has lower vaccination coverage when compared to those born in the US. Barriers, such as language, poor access to medical care, and distrust for the medical system, are modifiable with increased commitment of resources. Effective interventions are only partially understood, necessitating further research to ensure improved coverage and reduced risk of VPD outbreaks. Promoting policy that will secure federal funding for health services, while adopting ACIP guidelines for recommended immunizations, will improve vaccination rates for RIM. Our review highlights the RIM population as a vulnerable group in need of unique interventions to overcome barriers to vaccination."

We're getting diseases like that because it's politically trendy right now, especially for the CULT, to be anti-vaccination. Especially BCG vaccination. We already have the tools to keep it at bay. And it was, for all intents and purposes, at bay, until recently, when perfectly containable diseases started popping up again.

I get it. It's trendy to buck the system, so fuck it, let's get rid of the shots, because my uncle's, best friend's, cousin told me on InstaFuckhole that vaccines make you sterile/inject chips/give you cancer, etc. :dunno: This kind of info. works against our human longevity, btw. :rolleyes:

But, let's use those principles and see how much longer shorter the human race survives.
MOAR UNVACCINATED ILLEGALS . . .

Some claim, more poured through the open borders. . than were born here. :eusa_think:

1711080583888.png

Regardless, it IS a lot. .. so? It seems to me, folks that are denying this, and putting the cause on Americans, when clearly the cause is recent, and caused by the crisis at the border? Why are you denying reality?

Yes, a small kooky part of the electorate, on both the left and right, don't bleev in traditional, tested and true vaccines that have been through phase four trials, but the VAST MAJORITY of babies born in the US, have had their wellness check-ups, and are up to date on their shots.

1711080287287.png

You folks need to stahp. . you are just looking foolish now. . . .

I'd much sooner attribute any outbreak of leprosy in Florida to Biden's flood of illegal aliens, than to people who read the Bible and vote Republican.
“When you replace science with MAGA…”

You get more rightwing fear, ignorance, and stupidity, you get bad public policy and failed, incompetent governance.

Forum List

Back