🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Whenever America Wins, Democrats Lose

I hope this deal is better than the non-deal for nukes with North Korea.
Well let's see Trump had two meetings with Kim how many meetings have other presidents had with him?
How many meetings were involved in the Russia SALT talks? How many meetings were involved in 44 Iran deal that he was so proud of that he would not allow congress to ratify?

Nice that we did not have to start a war. There are so many that are pinning their hopes on one so they can point and say see how bad he is.
Now all we need is Trump to win the election and China will have to fold. They can't stand there ground longer then the next election.
Well if the pile of bullshit Willie Clinton lied to the world about the successful elimination of NK as a nuclear threat ever had been true, neither Trump or any other president would have to try to pick up the pieces.

Google it up. One of the Junkyard Dog’s better performances as you’ll swear he’s telling the truth!

Hey, Taz, he tried, which is more than previous presidents did. Holding him to a higher standard than others? Unless you believe we should go to war with them, things unfortunately will remain the same.
Well let's see Trump had two meetings with Kim how many meetings have other presidents had with him?
How many meetings were involved in the Russia SALT talks? How many meetings were involved in 44 Iran deal that he was so proud of that he would not allow congress to ratify?

Nice that we did not have to start a war. There are so many that are pinning their hopes on one so they can point and say see how bad he is.
Now all we need is Trump to win the election and China will have to fold. They can't stand there ground longer then the next election.
So what if Trump had meetings, he got played by Kim.

China only folds in your wet dreams.
Love your debate skills. Why not just call everyone a poopiehead it would take less typing and would convey the same amount of information and thought.
China isn't going to fold, only a poopiehead would think that. Try backing up your comment with some facts as to why China would fold.
And Kim won the meetings and gets to keep his nukes.
So I guess The Art of The Deal is bullshit?

And Trump lost to Kim, and now looks stupid for meeting him. We all knew he'd get nothing, didn't we?
And you never answered my question. Pretty obvious your bias.

Hey, Taz, he tried, which is more than previous presidents did. Holding him to a higher standard than others? Unless you believe we should go to war with them, things unfortunately will remain the same.

Love your debate skills. Why not just call everyone a poopiehead it would take less typing and would convey the same amount of information and thought.
China isn't going to fold, only a poopiehead would think that. Try backing up your comment with some facts as to why China would fold.

And Trump lost to Kim, and now looks stupid for meeting him. We all knew he'd get nothing, didn't we?
And you never answered my question. Pretty obvious your bias.
My bias is reality, and in the real world Trump got played by Kim.

Extreme case of butt hurt you’ve got needing to make up BS lies that Trump lost anything to NK.

Extreme case of butt hurt you’ve got needing to make up BS lies that Trump lost anything to NK.
Kim played Trump and gets to keep his nukes.

Trump lost nothing. Unlike Democrats who handed cash to NK.

Trump negotiated a great deal and the TDS afflicted Moon Bats can't stand it.

They want their Boy Obama back to give away the store and allow the Illegals to flood in.
And you support these globalist that buy our govt. by buying their products.

I didn't vote for Trump but did you support that Crooked Hillary piece of shit that sold American government influence to foreign governments for speaking fees and contributions to her money laundering foundation?

Did you also support that asshole affirmative action shithead Obama that loaded up barrels of cash to give to his Mullah buddies or gave Fidel Castro a blowjob in front of the whole world?
I support zero politicians period...

The deal is over? Aren’t we still in discussions?
It’s over, trump got played by Kim.
Do you have the final agreement letter?? We didn’t get one
There won’t be one, Trump gets no deal. And looks foolish for meeting Kim thinking that he could get a deal.
Huh? Kim destroyed his long range missiles because of trump

There won’t be one, Trump gets no deal. And looks foolish for meeting Kim thinking that he could get a deal.
May 6, 2019 - On Friday, Pyongyang tested a ballistic missile for the first time in well over a year.

North Korea tested a missile over the weekend. The Trump admin flubbed the response.

Unlike Obama and Clinton, Trump gave NK nothing because he demanded action first.

Trump won by calling their bluff.
NK still has nukes, Trump lost that one.
And tell us oh smart one. What did giving two reactors to NK do?
Time to move the goalposts?
No I asked you a legitimate question. If Trump got played then what exactly did giving NK two nuclear reactors mean?
Does anyone seriously believe that China can afford to be hurt by tariffs by the largest consumer nation in the world? Come on be serious.

Talk about Putin puppets, Democrats wish to destroy America and American values.

Top Democrats ‘Disappointed’ Mexico Tariff Threat Worked, Accuse Trump of Caving to Pressure

are you sure about that?

because.....

DEMOCRAT WINS;

gays are out everywhere
interracial relationships are common
pot is being decriminalized and legalized all over the country
gays are marrying
divorce is easy to get
we just had a black president
women are running for president
even conservatives would vote for a woman or a black

currently the USA is a very progressive country because of liberals, progressives and democrats.

Unlike Obama and Clinton, Trump gave NK nothing because he demanded action first.

Trump won by calling their bluff.
NK still has nukes, Trump lost that one.
And tell us oh smart one. What did giving two reactors to NK do?
Time to move the goalposts?
No I asked you a legitimate question. If Trump got played then what exactly did giving NK two nuclear reactors mean?
Does anyone seriously believe that China can afford to be hurt by tariffs by the largest consumer nation in the world? Come on be serious.
According to the numbers the tariffs did nothing to China in May.

May 6, 2019 - On Friday, Pyongyang tested a ballistic missile for the first time in well over a year.

North Korea tested a missile over the weekend. The Trump admin flubbed the response.
Ohh the short range ones ha I think he was hunting.. the long ones are gone

Trump lost nothing. Unlike Democrats who handed cash to NK.
Trump lost face, and lost a deal to get NK to stop making nukes.

No he didn't, lol. Post a link.

Forum List

Back