🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Whenever America Wins, Democrats Lose

Ohh the short range ones ha I think he was hunting.. the long ones are gone
Nope, they have just not fired any lately..
Because trump told him to destroy them
Yeah, I am sure he did what Trump ask. Just like the nuclear arsenal he got rid of and the missile testing, yeah Trump got him to stop with kisses and flowers.
He’s awesome
How far up Trump's ass is your nose?
So in other words, You are admitting The The Nancy Pelosi Led House of Reps has become utterly worthless, ineffectual, incompetent, and incapable of getting anything done, but acting like a petulant child, throwing around names, and insults and then throwing themselves to the floor screaming not my president just like you do every day.

Vlad Putin has a binky for you.

Maybe you can buy another Dirty Dossier from him to try to rig the next election like you rigged the 2016 election.

I hope this deal is better than the non-deal for nukes with North Korea.
Well let's see Trump had two meetings with Kim how many meetings have other presidents had with him?
How many meetings were involved in the Russia SALT talks? How many meetings were involved in 44 Iran deal that he was so proud of that he would not allow congress to ratify?

Nice that we did not have to start a war. There are so many that are pinning their hopes on one so they can point and say see how bad he is.
Now all we need is Trump to win the election and China will have to fold. They can't stand there ground longer then the next election.
So what if Trump had meetings, he got played by Kim.

China only folds in your wet dreams.
Love your debate skills. Why not just call everyone a poopiehead it would take less typing and would convey the same amount of information and thought.
China isn't going to fold, only a poopiehead would think that. Try backing up your comment with some facts as to why China would fold.
And Kim won the meetings and gets to keep his nukes.

What's not to love about NK? No carbon emissions, no guns, everyone is equal, it's a Progressive Paradise! Finally!

Democrat Led House Accomplishments:

• Telling Representative Omar that it's ok to Be Anti-Semetic. It's everyone else who is crazy.
  • Telling Illegal Aliens that The United States is will to rob it's citizens of It's Social Safety Net Tax Dollars, and just give it ALL AWAY for FREE.
  • Zero Accomplishments on reforming immigration policy
  • Zero Accomplishments on getting NK to stop testing ICBMS
  • Zero Accomplishments on getting China to the Trade Negotiating Table
  • Zero Accomplishments on getting a better trade deal from Canada and Mexico.
  • Zero Accomplishments on resolving trade deficits with other nations
  • Zero Accomplishments in job creation and improving The Economy.
  • Zero Accomplishments in getting NATO Nations to pay their fair share of the collective NATO Defense budget.
  • Zero Accomplishments in upholding and strengthening The Rule of law and concepts such as Presumption of Innocence, Right to Privacy, The Prohibition on illegal search and seizures,
  • Zero Accomplishments on cleaning up corruption in Government.
  • Zero Accomplishments on getting Mexico to enforce it's own immigration laws.
  • Zero Accomplishments cleaning up the shit and Heroin Needles on California's Sidewalks do to Illegal Aliens Squatting in Tent Cities.
  • Zero Accomplihments on holding people accountable who leak classified information, or mishandled government documents, or store sensitive and classified data on secret illegal servers.
  • Zero Accomplishments on removing Democrat Politicians who wear black face and make racist comments and take typical Democrat Bigoted Positions.
  • Zero Accomplishments on improving employment for minorities.
Exactly WTF are we paying The House of Representatives to do?
Trump has not done any job creation as president. He doesn't control job increases or who gets a job the individual and the company they work for does.

So it's Obama's doing?

I for one cant wait till my private health insurance is canceled and im waiting on line for my aspirin ration

vote left wing nazi retard 2020

think if i ask for my premiums back they'll refund me ?
pffffft:auiqs.jpg:

Well let's see Trump had two meetings with Kim how many meetings have other presidents had with him?
How many meetings were involved in the Russia SALT talks? How many meetings were involved in 44 Iran deal that he was so proud of that he would not allow congress to ratify?

Nice that we did not have to start a war. There are so many that are pinning their hopes on one so they can point and say see how bad he is.
Now all we need is Trump to win the election and China will have to fold. They can't stand there ground longer then the next election.

Love your debate skills. Why not just call everyone a poopiehead it would take less typing and would convey the same amount of information and thought.
China isn't going to fold, only a poopiehead would think that. Try backing up your comment with some facts as to why China would fold.

What's not to love about NK? No carbon emissions, no guns, everyone is equal, it's a Progressive Paradise! Finally!
No food either and you get tape worms as a bonus

Well if the pile of bullshit Willie Clinton lied to the world about the successful elimination of NK as a nuclear threat ever had been true, neither Trump or any other president would have to try to pick up the pieces.

Google it up. One of the Junkyard Dog’s better performances as you’ll swear he’s telling the truth!
Not only that, he also gave China means to help further their ambitions. Everyone knows NK’s puppet master is China
AllPolitics - Clinton Clears Way For Nuclear Technology Sales To China - Oct. 29, 1997
Clinton Approves Technology Transfer to China
Clinton Defends China Satellite Waiver - May 22, 1998

The President has approved a series of satellite related waivers in recent months, most recently in November, 1996 for export of radiation hardened chip sets for a Chinese meteorological satellite," noted the Commerce Department documents.

Last edited:

• Telling Representative Omar that it's ok to Be Anti-Semetic. It's everyone else who is crazy.
  • Telling Illegal Aliens that The United States is will to rob it's citizens of It's Social Safety Net Tax Dollars, and just give it ALL AWAY for FREE.
  • Zero Accomplishments in getting NATO Nations to pay their fair share of the collective NATO Defense budget.
  • Zero Accomplishments in upholding and strengthening The Rule of law and concepts such as Presumption of Innocence, Right to Privacy, The Prohibition on illegal search and seizures,
  • Zero Accomplishments cleaning up the shit and Heroin Needles on California's Sidewalks do to Illegal Aliens Squatting in Tent Cities.
  • Zero Accomplihments on holding people accountable who leak classified information, or mishandled government documents, or store sensitive and classified data on secret illegal servers.
  • Zero Accomplishments on removing Democrat Politicians who wear black face and make racist comments and take typical Democrat Bigoted Positions.
Trump has not done any job creation as president. He doesn't control job increases or who gets a job the individual and the company they work for does.

So it's Obama's doing?
:aug08_031:

So it's Obama's doing?
:aug08_031:
It really is hard for you to talk to people smarter than you, so I can understand your juvenile responses.

Let the adults talk, child.

Trump lost nothing. NK lost with increased sanctions.
Hey, Taz, he tried, which is more than previous presidents did. Holding him to a higher standard than others? Unless you believe we should go to war with them, things unfortunately will remain the same.
So I guess The Art of The Deal is bullshit?

And Trump lost to Kim, and now looks stupid for meeting him. We all knew he'd get nothing, didn't we?
Extreme case of butt hurt you’ve got needing to make up BS lies that Trump lost anything to NK.
Kim played Trump and gets to keep his nukes.
Trump lost nothing. Unlike Democrats who handed cash to NK.
Trump lost face, and lost a deal to get NK to stop making nukes.

No he didn't, lol. Post a link.
No ballistic long range missiles have be shot since trump went to visit and told the turd to stop.. wow trump is amazing
You can't even formulate a proper sentence, let alone back up what you said. :lol:
What don’t you understand? Lol
Back up what you said, that's all. Otherwise, it's simply fartsmoke.
Do you know if a long range missile they launched since trump left?? Mic drop
Images show North Korea missile launch as Pyongyang tests Trump - CNNPolitics

NK still has nukes, Trump lost that one.
And tell us oh smart one. What did giving two reactors to NK do?
Time to move the goalposts?
No I asked you a legitimate question. If Trump got played then what exactly did giving NK two nuclear reactors mean?
Does anyone seriously believe that China can afford to be hurt by tariffs by the largest consumer nation in the world? Come on be serious.
In a trade war, all citizens lose. On both sides. It's a dumb way to fight.
You still have not answered the question about the two nuclear reactors.
Maybe we should have sent Dennis Rodman since it is so important.

I guess we could always resort to an agreement nvasion or a nuclear war. To straighten out trade. Seems to be what some are hoping for.
The only way to deal with China is to block ALL their crap from entering the US. Charging Americans more for Chinese stuff won't get it done.

Giving reactors way back when has no bearing to Trump not getting a deal done like he boasted he would. Please try again.

No ballistic long range missiles have be shot since trump went to visit and told the turd to stop.. wow trump is amazing
You can't even formulate a proper sentence, let alone back up what you said. :lol:
That was short range.

Nobody got played. Nothing was signed, and Kim still wants to talk, and the sanctions are still on.

I'd love to play poker with you because you'd fold like a cheap chair.
So you're saying that Kim wants to still talk and Trump is going to meet him again? :lmao:

Trump is just jealous that everyone here isn't forced to call him Dear Leader also.

So I guess The Art of The Deal is bullshit?

And Trump lost to Kim, and now looks stupid for meeting him. We all knew he'd get nothing, didn't we?
Extreme case of butt hurt you’ve got needing to make up BS lies that Trump lost anything to NK.
Trump couldn't make a deal with a starving nation. Deal with it.

That was short range.
He's saving up for more fuel.

Short range

And tell us oh smart one. What did giving two reactors to NK do?
No I asked you a legitimate question. If Trump got played then what exactly did giving NK two nuclear reactors mean?
Does anyone seriously believe that China can afford to be hurt by tariffs by the largest consumer nation in the world? Come on be serious.

I guess we could always resort to an agreement nvasion or a nuclear war. To straighten out trade. Seems to be what some are hoping for.
The only way to deal with China is to block ALL their crap from entering the US. Charging Americans more for Chinese stuff won't get it done.

Giving reactors way back when has no bearing to Trump not getting a deal done like he boasted he would. Please try again.
Got to love crazy. Back then it was yeah we won. Now instead of admitting it was an utter and abysmal failure it has no bearing. But not getting a deal in one or two talks is a complete disaster. I guess you don’t mind being a joke.

So the idea is to make 90% of the US mad and upset that they can’t buy junk. To put things out of the market and punish companies that require parts from overseas? That really sounds like the way to start a revolt more then a winning strategy. Might have worked many years ago before manufacturing moved out but not any more.

Got to love crazy. Back then it was yeah we won. Now instead of admitting it was an utter and abysmal failure it has no bearing. But not getting a deal in one or two talks is a complete disaster. I guess you don’t mind being a joke.

So the idea is to make 90% of the US mad and upset that they can’t buy junk. To put things out of the market and punish companies that require parts from overseas? That really sounds like the way to start a revolt more then a winning strategy. Might have worked many years ago before manufacturing moved out but not any more.
Whatever mistakes were made, Trump still didn't get his job done.

Trump couldn't make a deal with a starving nation. Deal with it.
That’s well beyond stupid to believe fat man Kim cares if North Koreans starve.

Forum List

Back