Whenever Republicans in office criticize Obama, how often do you think it is.....

Well I'm thinking more broadly, like even Democrats, or liberals in general I guess, on this board. They seem as unwilling to give credit to Congressional Republicans as Republicans, or conservatives in general, are to give any to Obama.

Well I'll be the first to admit that both parties partake in partisan nonsense. But Republicans are notorious for going out of their way to invent reasons to demonize Democrats. Lewinsky, Benghazi, the birthers...

I think to say one group is worse than the other is in and of itself to engage in partisanship. There's no way to quantify which group is more partisan, and there are plenty of examples of Democrats inventing nonsense to demonize Republicans.

Fair enough

Of course the past 12 years of Bush bashing was all based in rational arguements and an ethical approach to criticizm, not just vitriol and opposition to policies that moonbats have yet to actually reverse.

Hmm Iraq and Haliburton vs. Lewinsky and Benghazi...

Oh please, should we still be wasting the resources we wasted keeping Hussien isolated and weak? You must've forgotten a lot of democrook senators voted in favor of OIF as well. I loved the services KBR/Halliburton provided. Worth every penny IMO.

Compare that to perjury (liberals have no need for truth anyway), and dereliction of duty any day. You can justify your side's nefarious actions just as easy as I can defend the policies Bush promoted.

Halliburton is the ultimate example of cronyism. Dereliction of duty? How about Bush using his wealth/family name to get out of his duty during Vietnam. You say lying about a bj is worse than Bush's catastrophic failures in foreign policy? I'd rather have wasted resources keeping Hussein isolated than in multiplying the number of our enemies. Fucking idiot.

Halliburton is the ultimate example of cronyism. Yeah right, a company with assests totalling 14 billion, that got a few billion in contracts and p[rovided actual services that were tangible to those of us on the ground even compares to the $500,000,000,000 the moonbat messiah wasted, and there isn't anything tangible we've seen yet. Dereliction of duty? How about Bush using his wealth/family name to get out of his duty during Vietnam. So what? He still served in the Guard and could have been called up. You got any evidence he used any influence to get out of combat? No you don't, that's why you and Dan Rather are bullshit artists. You say lying about a bj is worse than Bush's catastrophic failures in foreign policy? I don't have a meter that says one lie is worse than another, and the WMD "lie" was the brainchild of George Tenet's "slam dunk" arguement. (A Clinton appointee mind you) I'd rather have wasted resources keeping Hussein isolated than in multiplying the number of our enemies. Fucking idiot. That's funny, if our enemies were "multiplied" by killing their family memebers in war zones, all those drone bombings are making people happy with us? Fucking idiocy indeed.

AS far as "failure" in foreign policy is concerned, the moonbat messiah has watched the middle east swirl down the toilet, and hasn't exactly reversed all those policies you bed wetters howled about for 7 years either.

Last edited:
A better question would have been --- How fair is the news media towards Democratic Presidents? Are they equally fair towards Republican Presidents? Is the news media very bias? Somewhat bias? Never bias?

I would say the state controlled "news" media is consumed by their bias, that's why half the people who can be bothered to watch the news watch Fox, the other half watch the propaganda channels.

....reasonable criticism? How often is the criticism unreasonable and politically motivated? In other words, how fair are these Republicans to Obama's words and policies?

25% of the time? Half the time? All the time?

No drama Obama has seldom been unreasonable.

Republicans on the other hand? Let him die? 91% of Americans support background checks, but not Republicans? Fiscal cliff? War unpaid for? We got 98% of everything we wanted? The list is endless.

Forum List

Back