Where are all of the “bake the cake” progressives NOW?

The restaurant owner was perfectly within her rights when she booted Aunt Lydia.
Exactly! And a restaurant owner has every right to do the exact same thing to flaming queers such as yourself. Yet you’ve spent years crying that they had no such right. Thank you for illustrating to everyone that you are a quintessential fasicts asshole!

She works against the nation and its people. She has no morals or values. Has nothing to do with her being a woman.
Um...that was the Obama Administration, snowflake. The Trump Administration has done nothing but put America and Americans first. Stop with your idiotic propaganda. You’re pissed off that Trump won’t continue the fascist agenda you supported under Obama.

You've got it in reverse. Trump is heading toward a totalitarian government. He's going to attempt to postpone the 2020 election.

Trump could convince Republicans to suspend American democracy ...
https://newrepublic.com/.../trump-convince-republicans-suspend-american-democracy
Apr 19, 2018 - Trump, though, is less popular than any since Carter, and willhave ... And 2020 is another second-term election — the kind an incumbent party rarely loses. ... he's going to have to do a lot better than he has so far to stay in the ...
Do Republicans Want to Postpone the 2020 Election? - The Atlantic
Do Republicans Want to Postpone the 2020 Election? - The Atlantic
Aug 10, 2017 - A protest in Seoul after Donald Trump canceled a summit with North Korea ... and if it were actually attempted it would produce strong backlash, ...
In a new poll, half of Republicans say they would support postponing ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../in-a-new-poll-half-of-republicans-say-they-would-s...
Aug 10, 2017 - Moreover, 52 percent said that they would support postponing the 2020 election, and 56 percent said they would do so if bothTrump and ...

A cartoon from 1941 is worth a million words.

dr-seuss-adolf-the-wolf.jpg

Sarah Sanders is preaching fascism every time she stands up at a presser.
Uh...fascism is exclusively left-wing, snowflake. Sanders preaches liberty and backs it up. It is you progressives that want to force bakers to bake cakes at the barrel of a gun (fascism), want to strip Americans of their 1st, 2nd, and 4th Amendment rights (fascism), and want to control speech/thought (fascism).

What public accommodation law was broken here?
Um...the restaurant serves the public and they targeted a specific member of the public to discriminate against. This is pretty cut and dry, snowflake.

No more than a cake baker serves the public and targets a specific member of the public to discriminate against, you silly idiot.
So why the fuck did the gays sue the baker? You cannot have it both ways! Choose one!

You've got it in reverse. Trump is heading toward a totalitarian government. He's going to attempt to postpone the 2020 election.

Trump could convince Republicans to suspend American democracy ...
https://newrepublic.com/.../trump-convince-republicans-suspend-american-democracy
You’re a typical bat-shit crazy fascist. Don’t tell me what Trump “COULD” do. Tell me what he HAS done. And so far, all he has done is restore constitutional government! Which is what has you fascist control-freaks so pissed off.

Oh look, it can copy and paste. Good for you kid.
Oh look...it still cannot read. Very unfortunate for you, snowflake.
Lol, you get foul-mouthed and angry when your thread doesn't go the way you had hoped. Toughen up buttercup.
Not in the least. I have no expectations about how a thread will go. I’m just enjoying watching you fascists attempt to create excuses for why you place a gun to the head of a baker to force them to provide service while celebrating someone else in the food industry denying service.
That's funny. You say "no" but the tone of your responses says "oh hell yeah!"

She works against the nation and its people. She has no morals or values. Has nothing to do with her being a woman.
Um...that was the Obama Administration, snowflake. The Trump Administration has done nothing but put America and Americans first. Stop with your idiotic propaganda. You’re pissed off that Trump won’t continue the fascist agenda you supported under Obama.
Nah you’re completely wrong. Totally opposite.

The restaurant owner was perfectly within her rights when she booted Aunt Lydia.
Exactly! And a restaurant owner has every right to do the exact same thing to flaming queers such as yourself. Yet you’ve spent years crying that they had no such right. Thank you for illustrating to everyone that you are a quintessential fasicts asshole!
Nah. Not the same.

Nah. Not the same.
It’s exactly the same. In both cases it is the food service industry refusing to serve someone. It couldn’t be any more the same. :laugh:

Nah. Not the same.
It’s exactly the same. In both cases it is the food service industry refusing to serve someone. It couldn’t be any more the same. :laugh:
Nah it’s very different. I would love to have been there to watch porky lumber on out of there in a huff. I wish somebody had recorded it.

Good point. I guess Public Accommodation laws don't apply to them.
They will, of course, claim that Sanders in a Republican and therefore, not in a protected class. Never mind that she is a woman.

You just made it for me! Which part of “P-U-B-L-I-C Accomodation” do you not understand?
The Public Accomodation law the owner breached. I don't understand that. Could you point the legislation out to me, please? Your attention to this matter is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Nah it’s very different. I would love to have been there to watch porky lumber on out of there in a huff. I wish somebody had recorded it.

Then you don't know the facts like most liberal/progressives. She left the restaurant quietly, and politely, and even offered to pay for the full meal which of course they were not even served.

I wonder what a Leftist would done if they were thrown out for their political beliefs, and opinions?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back