Where are all of the “bake the cake” progressives NOW?

Nah it’s very different. I would love to have been there to watch porky lumber on out of there in a huff. I wish somebody had recorded it.

Then you don't know the facts like most liberal/progressives. She left the restaurant quietly, and politely, and even offered to pay for the full meal which of course they were not even served.

I wonder what a Leftist would done if they were thrown out for their political beliefs, and opinions?
Look up when Biden was kicked out of a Virginia restaurant a couple years ago for the same reason. You didn't care then about that, of course. He didn’t even use his power to try to destroy the restaurant. Sanders is a classless hoe.

Has Sanders used her power to destroy the restaurant? She politely left, and offered to pay for a meal that wasn't even served yet.

Nah it’s very different. I would love to have been there to watch porky lumber on out of there in a huff. I wish somebody had recorded it.

Then you don't know the facts like most liberal/progressives. She left the restaurant quietly, and politely, and even offered to pay for the full meal which of course they were not even served.

I wonder what a Leftist would done if they were thrown out for their political beliefs, and opinions?
Look up when Biden was kicked out of a Virginia restaurant a couple years ago for the same reason. You didn't care then about that, of course. He didn’t even use his power to try to destroy the restaurant. Sanders is a classless hoe.
Incorrect the classless hoes are the owner and her intolerant employees!

Nope the restaurant workers don’t lie to and harm the American people on a daily basis. They did Sanders a favor by kicking her out. She needs to skip a few meals.

Nope the restaurant workers don’t lie to and harm the American people on a daily basis. They did Sanders a favor by kicking her out. She needs to skip a few meals.
Don’t ever open your fat lying mouth about intolerance again!

Tolerance is a failed policy. I don’t believe in it anymore.

Works for me!

Works for me!
Not really. Every group that’s ever won rights in this country has had to pry them from the cold, dead hands of the movements by intolerant conservatives trying to block them. Tolerating you and others who think like you is a losing prospect.

Works for me!
Not really. Every group that’s ever won rights in this country has had to pry them from the cold, dead hands of the movements by intolerant conservatives trying to block them. Tolerating you and others who think like you is a losing prospect.
Wa wa waaaaa!

Works for me!
Wa wa waaaaa!
That’s fine. The goal posts will keep moving left :itsok:

1. The bakers refused a single item, he did not refuse service in its entirety

2. Although the customer base may be liberal minded, suppliers and banker/lenders are not. The owner best keep that in mind when he needs credit extended. Not good to TURN AWAY BUSINESS BY SOMEONE WHO COULD SEND GOVERNMENT BUSINESS HIS WAY!

Just sayin.

The owner bitch was in the wrong and you know it. They seated this party, took their orders, partially served the order and then for no reason other than a gay cook was upset at their presence the party was ejected! Really piss poor management! I hope the restaurant fails!

Well, you can hope all you want, but given what a hated figure Sanders is, they probably will increase their patronage.

Holding our leaders accountable when they do evil things....

Hopefully, Huckabee-Sanders went home that night and started rethinking her life.

Um...the restaurant serves the public and they targeted a specific member of the public to discriminate against. This is pretty cut and dry, snowflake.

Um, no actually it isn't, Poodle.

Was she discriminated against because of her race, gender, national origin, religion or sexual orientation.

No, she was not.

She was ejected because people objected to the cruel, racist policies she supports every day.

Um...that was the Obama Administration, snowflake. The Trump Administration has done nothing but put America and Americans first. Stop with your idiotic propaganda. You’re pissed off that Trump won’t continue the fascist agenda you supported under Obama.

Trump is throwing kids into concentration camps..

Decent people should be upset about that. Awful people defend it.

So why the fuck did the gays sue the baker? You cannot have it both ways! Choose one!

Sure.

The Bakers broke specific laws in their state.

This restaurant owner didn't break a law for ejecting a customer for her behavior.

See how simple that was.

Forum List

Back