Where are all the riots?

"My son would look like Trayvon Martin"

Obama?s DOJ Financing & Organizing Trayvon Martin Protests // Mr. Conservative

His father, Tracy Martin is the Grandmaster of the Freemasons in his Florida district.

And numerous other examples.

It is the mission of the international forces to keep America racially divided, because they fear us coming together in Union to overthrow them.

you can't be serious. Freemasons fell so low to go on a welfare bone and foodstamps stick?

Yes, from their own website:

Illustrious Renford P. Brown Grand Lodge - Florida (International Masons and Eastern Stars) | Florida Masonic District #006

are you sure those are the real ones? you know, the ones from the Grotto and Bilderberg and the ones who planned 9/11. those ones do not look powerful enough :D

you can't be serious. Freemasons fell so low to go on a welfare bone and foodstamps stick?

Yes, from their own website:

Illustrious Renford P. Brown Grand Lodge - Florida (International Masons and Eastern Stars) | Florida Masonic District #006

are you sure those are the real ones? you know, the ones from the Grotto and Bilderberg and the ones who planned 9/11. those ones do not look powerful enough :D

They were certainly powerful enough to get Obama's attention within hours and funding from the DoJ --- yes your tax payer money.

"My son would have looked like Trayvon."

Wow look, a window got smashed.

Black people are animals.

Why can't they be civilized like Zimmerman and just stalk and kill people they don't like in a state where doing so is legal?

Well... except hat GZ did not stalk anyone.. unfortunately a young man was killed as a result of the situation.. one wishes GZ did not have to act in self defense, but he did...

But hey.. if it helps your race agenda to keep your lying up.. well.. just go right ahead :rolleyes:

The much-predicted (hoped for, really) riots were like Romney winning and Iraqi WMDs: Figments of the over active and usually wrong right wing imagination.

I've been hearing for weeks that black people are animals that were going to burn our cities down if Zimmerman was acquitted.

I've heard that Obama and the DOJ were going to hire mercenaries to escalate the riots.

Alex Jones was telling America to stock up on food and water and to be prepared to "fight to win."

Are conservatives disappointed? Are you incredibly confused that you were wrong? What will Hannity have to talk about tomorrow?

I thought this whole thing was all about race! I guess it was just about people looking for justice...

sorry op we all are asking this?

They were certainly powerful enough to get Obama's attention within hours and funding from the DoJ --- yes your tax payer money.

"My son would have looked like Trayvon."

the weren't. obama admin used the case for 2 agendas.

But that has nothing to do with masons.

I've been hearing for weeks that black people are animals that were going to burn our cities down if Zimmerman was acquitted.

I've heard that Obama and the DOJ were going to hire mercenaries to escalate the riots.

Alex Jones was telling America to stock up on food and water and to be prepared to "fight to win."

Are conservatives disappointed? Are you incredibly confused that you were wrong? What will Hannity have to talk about tomorrow?

I thought this whole thing was all about race! I guess it was just about people looking for justice...

sorry op we all are asking this?

I hope so

Forum List

Back