Where are new-age Leftist / Democrat policies working?

I'm elated your blob is out of office.

Seeing you spiral more and more out of control daily is just an added bonus.

kamala-dancing.gif
Yet you're a Raiders fan and Al Davis is a huge Trump guy. LOL

No, but you should not support the man that supported insurrection over his oath of office to the Constitution. Those people he riled up and sent to the capital became his criminal sheep, as they felt it was the right thing to do, to try to overthrow the will of the vote of the people. It was not the right thing to do, no matter how much you feel it. That's why many of them are in jail or prison.
He asked for the National Guard to be present the day before. Pelosi said F U. He then said go home and vote out your congresspeople. I am not sure how he incited anything.

He asked for the National Guard to be present the day before. Pelosi said F U. He then said go home and vote out your congresspeople. I am not sure how he incited anything.
That dog, won't hunt. He got rid of the Sec Def the a few days before and put in his own man, just to make sure things moved slow in prep for his insurrection day rabble rousing. Nancy wasn't and isn't in the chain of command and never has been.

No, but you should not support the man that supported insurrection over his oath of office to the Constitution. Those people he riled up and sent to the capital became his criminal sheep, as they felt it was the right thing to do, to try to overthrow the will of the vote of the people. It was not the right thing to do, no matter how much you feel it. That's why many of them are in jail or prison.

That dog, won't hunt. He got rid of the Sec Def the a few days before and put in his own man, just to make sure things moved slow in prep for his insurrection day rabble rousing. Nancy wasn't and isn't in the chain of command and never has been.
LefTard Logic:

Insurrectionists -
GettyImages-1230454306-1000x667.jpg

GettyImages-1230453213.jpg

Not Insurrectionists-
atlanta-protest-mo_hpMain_20200529-213817_16x9_992.jpg

4ad.jpg

Every time you loons use the word “insurrection“ you lose credibility. NOBODY decent, sane and paying attention can take you seriously.

I'm elated your blob is out of office.

Seeing you spiral more and more out of control daily is just an added bonus.

kamala-dancing.gif
Well there you have it folks….The admission that Mac1958 Golfing Gator White 6 and many others refuse to give….”We don’t care about the path or trajectory of the nation, we just want to FEEL warmer and fuzzier inside.”
Thanks Candy.

That dog hunts for me

My daughter and I were struggling to understand this…How do Leftists / Democrats stay so committed to their ideologies, policies and platforms?
Which Dem-like run communities, cities, states or nations seem to be on the right path / trajectory? Where is quality of life on the up and up and improving for the whole?
(Please don’t point us to all white communities, cities, states or nations for proof…you make yourself look real bad when doing so.)
Maui.
( Hawaii is generally known as a 'blue state' but it's not too political there either way.)
1641666875754.png

Well there you have it folks….The admission that Mac1958 Golfing Gator White 6 and many others refuse to give….”We don’t care about the path or trajectory of the nation, we just want to FEEL warmer and fuzzier inside.”
Thanks Candy.

The trajectory of the nation is to a better, more inclusive culture for all of her citizens....

I can understand why you're so opposed to that.

Sucks to be you.

LefTard Logic:

Insurrectionists -
GettyImages-1230454306-1000x667.jpg

GettyImages-1230453213.jpg

Not Insurrectionists-
atlanta-protest-mo_hpMain_20200529-213817_16x9_992.jpg

4ad.jpg

Every time you loons use the word “insurrection“ you lose credibility. NOBODY decent, sane and paying attention can take you seriously.
Sure they are taking it serious. Even Ted Cruz has said it. Probably because of pictures like this:
1641666830431.png

1641666911075.png

1641666970940.png

1641667112554.png

Every argument you make is emotional. You simply gaslight and try to make pretend these pathetic isolationist fantasies of yours are new or anywhere even bordering upon factual. That's you're malfunction. No one sane buys your magaturd bullshit. You cry about it. I still have zero fucks to bestow upon you.
AMEN

Obviously that’s subjective…quality of life for dark people is determined by whether or not they can swing that case of Modello or sack of weed this week…BUT for core Americans it’s about raising their children in safe, like minded communities, in sending their children to schools with teachers that are interested in teaching REAL curriculum and not the English language, in NOT sitting in hours of traffic with millions of illegals, in not waiting in line behind illegals for emergency care or doctors appointments, in not volunteering to pick up trash on beaches left behind by thirdworlders, in not volunteering to work at pet shelters caring for animals abused by dark people …are you starting to get it yet?

Where is it you live again?

The trajectory of the nation is to a better, more inclusive culture for all of her citizens....

I can understand why you're so opposed to that.

Sucks to be you.
Listen to what you ‘re saying…
”Lets make this nation better for the newcomers, the bottom feeding degenerates among us while fucking it all up for the core people.”
Do you hear that, do you hear how fucked and twisted that sounds?
hahahaha….and you wonder why good, real, core Americans are opposed to your ideals.

Forum List

Back