Where are new-age Leftist / Democrat policies working?

So this is all just an act. Gotcha
No, I don’t interact with filth like you in the real world…I have a reason to rage here.
Think of it as a release of sorts.

This does not surprise me at all. Your kind always withdrawal into your little groups and stagnate.
I live in a very safe, clean all white community that has everything I need…Nobody decent and sane would want to leave until they have to. I used to spend 3-4 days a week in LA and the Inland Empire surrounded by your kind of subhumans….no more.

As can I, and as do I. And will do all I can so that my children do not have to inherit the racist decent, bigoted moral society you seek.

The good news for them is that your kind is dying out
Hahaha….the Race Card was bound to be thrown….I fixed your bullshit above….
Look, if my daughter was dating a Nigerian I’d try my hardest to feel the same way.…but you better hope you’re wrong…who’s going to feed your pet humans If all us decent moral productive real Americans perish?

So this is all just an act. Gotcha

This does not surprise me at all. Your kind always withdrawal into your little groups and stagnate.

As can I, and as do I. And will do all I can so that my children do not have to inherit the racist, bigoted society you seek.

The good news for them is that your kind is dying out
Real racism and bigotry is different than promoted racism and bigotry. We have removed lines from civility, the level of competence and ingenuity in many of our ways of living and professions. And if any question is made, allegations are thrusted forward. There are a lot of people who have been "paid" in lawsuits for nothing along with those who are legitimate.

One lives where they want to live. I'm not stupid enough to move because of politics. I am an island.
People usually move because of what their neighborhood or neighbor becomes.
Democrats insist on moving an illegal alien chick with a dick and no job in next door to you.

Real racism and bigotry is different than promoted racism and bigotry. We have removed lines from civility, the level of competence and ingenuity in many of our ways of living and professions. And if any question is made, allegations are thrusted forward. There are a lot of people who have been "paid" in lawsuits for nothing along with those who are legitimate.
Golfing Gator has become your typical, predictable leftist…anyone courageous enough to discuss the general behavior of the different classes and ethnicities is a RACIST BIGOT…..Bare in mind, he never once said shit as Democrats targeted ALL white people with their “systemic racism“ bullshit.

Hahaha….the Race Card was bound to be thrown….I fixed your bullshit above….

Come on now, you are normally one of the proudest racist on the board, do not go hiding it now, a bit late for that

Golfing Gator has become your typical, predictable leftist…anyone courageous enough to discuss the general behavior of the different classes and ethnicities is a RACIST BIGOT…..Bare in mind, he never once said shit as Democrats targeted ALL white people with their “systemic racism“ bullshit.

The Left has ruined New York, Chicago, San Francisco, LA, and a host of other cities. Their Leftist policies have these cities where they are.

Their comeback? Look at red states!

Fine, and so I ask, although most red states are fine and where most of the people who are moving from these cities are moving to--------------> What is better? To make less, have a much lower cost of living, and be much safer? OR, make way more, still can't afford anything because of the cost of living, have high crime, be tripping over homeless, outlandish taxes, be surrounded by illegals, and have local officials wanting to pass off decisions in total to Washington DC?

Leftist 100 times out of 100 will pick the latter.

Why?

Because then they don't have to win 100s or 1000s of elections, they only have to win 1, and that is for President. Look at their plan to "pack the SC!" Look at what they are doing to Mansion and Sinema. The Left does NOT want debate or exchange of ideas, they want compliance and a rubber stamp! They are the TOTALITARIANS because they think they are sooooooo damn smart. Look at most of the Lefts post just on this site alone, how many are about policy? Most are anti Trump, or how evil the GOP supposedly is. They won't touch debate about policy with a 10ft pole, because it is a LOSER for them. They MUST get as many people as possible to despise us, more than they despise their crappy Leftist policies! Hell of a way to run a political party-)

Last edited:
Come on now, you are normally one of the proudest racist on the board, do not go hiding it now, a bit late for that
You twisted leftists have distorted racism… You don’t even know what racism is anymore.
I don’t hate anybody for the color of their skin I’ve told you over and over again, I hate white lefties more than I hate any other class or group. Where do you go with that?

You twisted leftists have distorted racism… You don’t even know what racism is anymore.
I don’t hate anybody for the color of their skin I’ve told you over and over again, I hate white lefties more than I hate any other class or group. Where do you go with that?

3/4 of your postings are ranting about brown or black people but you do not care about the color of their skin!

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :cheers2: :cheers2: :cheers2:

3/4 of your postings are ranting about brown or black people but you do not care about the color of their skin!

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :cheers2: :cheers2: :cheers2:
OH NO…I definitely care about the color of their skin…I don’t hate anybody for the color of their skin.
I’ll spend all day exposing fragile pussies to facts related to the behavior of certain groups with certain skin colors.
Why are you so scared to be the reasonable intellectual being you were supposed to be?
Answer this question and then piss your pants….Based on available data if you woke up tomorrow to an America that was compromised of 85% dark people…would it be a safer America, a more productive America?
See, answering this question doesn’t scare the piss out of me.
(now pretend you didn’t see this post)

Answer this question and then piss your pants….Based on available data if you woke up tomorrow to an America that was compromised of 85% dark people…would it be a safer America, a more productive America?

No reason it would not be. The "dark" people would take the jobs the "light" people had and we would move forward.

No reason it would not be. The "dark" people would take the jobs the "light" people had and we would move forward.
Hahaha…well there you go…all you had to do was pretend you don’t know that data exists….you know, do that leftist shit.
We intellectuals call your condition HeadInAssItus.

My daughter and I were struggling to understand this…How do Leftists / Democrats stay so committed to their ideologies, policies and platforms?
Which Dem-like run communities, cities, states or nations seem to be on the right path / trajectory? Where is quality of life on the up and up and improving for the whole?
(Please don’t point us to all white communities, cities, states or nations for proof…you make yourself look real bad when doing so.)
Got racist?

Hahaha…$30T in debt, a larger homeless population than some countries, Veterans sleeping, pissing, shitting and dying on our streets, a middle class that can’t save a dime or get ahead, 20-40 million illegal trespassers fucking over the citizenry, a worthless public school system, a destroyed healthcare system, a citizenry that hates one another, criminality off the charts, a pandemic killing in record numbers, social media and media steering the direction of the nation, fuel at all time highs…I could go on and on.
Are you sure you’re paying attention and know what positive trajectory is?
HAhaha?

You oppose the solutions to every problem you pose and you think it's funny?

The tiny brained don't fall far from the GQP tree.

Forum List

Back