Where are new-age Leftist / Democrat policies working?

My daughter and I were struggling to understand this…How do Leftists / Democrats stay so committed to their ideologies, policies and platforms?
Which Dem-like run communities, cities, states or nations seem to be on the right path / trajectory? Where is quality of life on the up and up and improving for the whole?
(Please don’t point us to all white communities, cities, states or nations for proof…you make yourself look real bad when doing so.)
Corporatism, not Leftist policies keep the country and its citizens down. On the flip side, we are at 3.9% unemployment. We have an infrastructure package. Trump couldn't do it. He was too lazy to get it done.

Last edited:
Hahaha…well there you go…all you had to do was pretend you don’t know that data exists….you know, do that leftist shit.
We intellectuals call your condition HeadInAssItus.

Please provide the data for a society where the "light" people were replaced rapidly by the "dark" people.

Thanks

I don’t hate anybody for the color of their skin
Horseshit.
I hate white lefties more than I hate any other class or group.
I call you magaturds because you pretend you're right wing, but you're really so politically radicalized that moderate leaning Republicans like myself are considered liberal regressive communists to binary thinking idiots like yourself. No sweat off my back.

HAhaha?

You oppose the solutions to every problem you pose and you think it's funny?

The tiny brained don't fall far from the GQP tree.
Can you point to any Democrat solutions to that list of problems?

Because it looks like Democrats support making those problems worse.

Got racist?
That’s what you Lefties do…you always point us to a white community, state or nation to show us how good your ideas work while out the other side of your mouth you tell us we need fewer whites / “greater diversity”.

HAhaha?

You oppose the solutions to every problem you pose and you think it's funny?

The tiny brained don't fall far from the GQP tree.

Hahahaha…not so coincidentally all the problems I present were created by Democrat policy / ideals.

Please provide the data for a society where the "light" people were replaced rapidly by the "dark" people.

Thanks
Don’t move the goalpost….the data is everywhere.
EVERY SINGLE predominantly dark community, city, state and nation the world over is nearly identical….a dirty, disgusting, dangerous, unproductive super shithole…..and you find that to be coincidental.
You believe you super tards can do it differently on American soil with the same people…hahahahah

I suppose I'm asking you why you think republican polices are so awesome when every rural nowhere shithole has been a laboratory for their polices for many decades?
And just about all the red states are taking more out of the US Treasury burning up the extra money that the blue states put. And we get no thanks. Red states sucking on the blue state tit.

And just about all the red states are taking more out of the US Treasury burning up the extra money that the blue states put. And we get no thanks. Red states sucking on the blue state tit.
Maybe we should separate into two nations, then.

Good luck feeding yourselves.

I call you magaturds because you pretend you're right wing, but you're really so politically radicalized that moderate leaning Republicans like myself are considered liberal regressive communists to binary thinking idiots like yourself. No sweat off my back.

hahahahaha….trust me bud…NOBODY here believes you have a ‘Republican’ bone in your body….Link us to just one of your right leaning posts….you’ve been here a long time, you have a significant posting history…Go for it!

You shameless racist bastard….EVERYBODY here knows it is those poor dark people in red states dragging down all the spreadsheets….you know, slave holdovers.

Forum List

Back