Where are Republican Town Halls? I want to go to one.

Town Halls are mostly used to drum up support, especially around election time. The Republicans own the House, Senate, White House, and most of the Governorships across the country. Town Halls serve little purpose for the Republicans at this point.

We will likely see more of them if they happen to lose either house next election.

2016-presidential-election-voting-map-by-county-featured.jpg
What do counties have to do with it?

PEOPLE vote not counties
Because that little blue dot west of Idaho in San Fran tells me I have to wear cellophane boots thru a spud
That’s why ythat red matters
Empty land does not vote

Those blue dots are where people actually live

People don't live where the red dots are? People don't have family land passed on generation after generation in those red areas? Land or how it's allowed to be used has nothing to do with a President? Tell that to the snowflakes still protesting the Keystone pipeline.
It was an asinine response so I just let it go

PEOPLE vote not counties
Because that little blue dot west of Idaho in San Fran tells me I have to wear cellophane boots thru a spud
Empty land does not vote

People don't live where the red dots are? People don't have family land passed on generation after generation in those red areas? Land or how it's allowed to be used has nothing to do with a President? Tell that to the snowflakes still protesting the Keystone pipeline.
People vote. Not land.

PEOPLE vote not counties
Empty land does not vote

People vote. Not land.

So nobody owns the land?

Yep....we'll be there.....to tell them to keep it up.

Be where? The GOP is too terrified of their constituents to hold any town halls. They’ve opted to be as opaque as possible.
What happens when you fill the swamp.

Going to one next week.

Fuck off.
Really? Where?

In my hometown.
Bumfuck, Nowhere

PEOPLE vote not counties
Empty land does not vote

People vote. Not land.

So nobody owns the land?
One person, one vote.

Piece of land, no votes.

Empty land does not vote

People vote. Not land.

So nobody owns the land?
One person, one vote.

Piece of land, no votes.

And that's how we've always voted. So what's your problem with it?

This was the only GOP Town Hall I could find for this year.

Seems they just don't want to give any Town Hall appearances.

Wait until October when we find out how many millions of Americans will no longer have healthcare. Remember, millions of Americans got healthcare under Obama that never had it before. Now they won't again and will find out who they are just a couple of weeks before the midterms.

So will Republicans show up for Town Halls?

So you can yell, "Let them die!" Again??

Wait until October when we find out how many millions of Americans will no longer have healthcare. Remember, millions of Americans got healthcare under Obama that never had it before. Now they won't again and will find out who they are just a couple of weeks before the midterms.

So will Republicans show up for Town Halls?[/QUOTE

35 house Republicans have already announced their early retirements & won't be seeking reelection. My Republican congressman will not face the public in my district and has decided just to do internet type meetings where you sign in and hopefully get a question answered. Forget about calling them, they won't return calls.

They know there's a big blue wave coming.

th

I'm sure they have their own janitors, but hey, at least you're looking for a job.

Empty land does not vote

People vote. Not land.

So nobody owns the land?
One person, one vote.

Piece of land, no votes.
Hillary won 116 square miles

PEOPLE vote not counties
Empty land does not vote

People vote. Not land.
Then why is it so important for you to control Bears Ear Monument

Empty land does not vote

People vote. Not land.

So nobody owns the land?
One person, one vote.

Piece of land, no votes.
Hillary won 116 square miles
Where is Hillary's name in this title?

Where are Republican Town Halls? I want to go to one.

The cowards take their ques from Trump . The Don refuses to appear anywhere he didn’t win in a landslide.
You should do some research before opening your mouth. He has held rallies in Pennsylvania AND Michigan. Neither state did he win in a landslide LOL.He will next time though!

Trump is showing his brilliance by following up on his campaign promise to get prescription drug costs under control, that just won him many votes from seniors.

Dang right I’ll go to town hall mtg
I’ll bring a victim of an illegal alien to a dem mtg
And watch the dem say tough ####

Republican town halls are down since we gutted Obamacare, increased jobs, cut regulations, and lowered taxes.
You rushed and missed a lot of words.

Let me help you with that:

Republican town halls are down since we gutted Obamacare leaving millions of Trump supporters without healthcare so they could die quickly,

increased jobs but not training or education so we will need to import a couple of million educated foreigners,

cut regulations on both safety and the environment. Millions more projected to die from cancer causing particulates in the air and water,

and lowered taxes on needy billionaires and corporations. Needy billionaires because they are needy and corporations because they are people too. Important people. More important than anyone in the GOP base.

Forum List

Back